PDA

View Full Version : Amir Khans gonna get knocked out!

Siege
12-03-2009, 01:55 PM
If Khan gets past Marco antonio Barrera on saturday,id be very surprised......hes been in with no one of barreras quality and even khans trainer Freddie Roach as said "if amir makes 1 mistake, hel get knocked out".

I cant see khan going 12 rounds without making a few mistakes?
Expect Khan to be stopped in the later rounds or take a points victory.

personally though, i think that glass jaw is gonna be exposed again.

Numeric
12-03-2009, 04:17 PM
seems like suicide for khan

xes
12-03-2009, 05:52 PM
Should be a good giggle, he's gonna get his ass kicked :cool:

djfase
12-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Without doubt hes bitten of more than he can chew.

Bareera is 10x the fighter prescot was and it will be a pasting

davemoore
12-03-2009, 08:24 PM
nope nope no way ! amir will launch an early attack he has his moments liuke the last fight but then he is such a powerfull attacker - amir is a world top fighter and should be fighting people this good !! all the best amir !

DarkYoung
12-03-2009, 08:24 PM
well i hope Khan can box himself into the fight.

for me, he started to beleive the hype. all this showboating and shit.

the guy can box and hit hard. he needs to avoid Barrera and hit him on the counterattack. he can do it.

basslinejunkie
12-03-2009, 09:49 PM
nope nope no way ! amir will launch an early attack he has his moments liuke the last fight but then he is such a powerfull attacker - amir is a world top fighter and should be fighting people this good !! all the best amir !

u cant be a top fighter if u have a jaw of glass.

SlavikSvensk
12-03-2009, 11:01 PM
barrerra's okay. he's no manny pacquiao

Insomnia
14-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Just put a few bets on..

Should be good!

djfase
15-03-2009, 08:34 AM
Obviously a day of suprises.

Liverpool stuff utd and khan beats a ring legend.

Didnt see either of those coming

DarkYoung
15-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Obviously a day of suprises.

Liverpool stuff utd and khan beats a ring legend.

Didnt see either of those coming

Khan beat a good fighter way past his prime. hardly surprising.

Liverpool beat a Man Utd team who very tired after an excellent victory over Mourinho's Inter.

phantomdj
15-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Liverpool beat a Man Utd team who very tired after an excellent victory over Mourinho's Inter.

ahahahahaha.

Just accept Man United were totally outplayed after a barely breathtaking result against Inter, yet Liverpool ran a sprint for 90 minutes when they demolised Real Madrid! If anyone was tired it would have been Liverpool, but they are professionals so there is no excuse. Rafa knows how to play against teams who come out to attack us. It seems we can always come out on top when the other team comes out to attack. we have dropped points against those who just sit and defend.

Love it!

Siege
15-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Khan put on a good performance, very tight and compact.....surprised me.
Barrera wasnt that past it, he fought manny paquio only 2 fights ago......usual situation, if khan lost then he wasnt good enough, khan wins and barreras past it.
If that fight was an eliminator for the title shot then he will have a beast of a fight with the champ
Juan Marquez.....that will be much much harder than barrera, think hes number 2 p4p in the world.
Khans sparring with paqcuio showed, sublime speed and accuracy.

Enzo maccarenelli got knocked the fck out, lol.....thought he was the best cruiserweight apart from Haye , but after that defeat it dont look good for him.

278d7e64a374de26f==