PDA

View Full Version : Man United 1 - 4 Liverpool

phantomdj
14-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Simply annihilated at their own ground! We controlled them and made united look like schoolboys in what is probably the most watched match in the world. HAHAHA.

And Fergie like an idiot says that united controlled the game. He is totally deluded, which says it all when you consider what their fans says. At least Phil gave an honest interview! 'We have no excuses'.

Who are you? Who are you? Who are you? ;)

Insomnia
14-03-2009, 06:48 PM
I didn't see that coming that's for sure...

djfase
14-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Unbelievable result.

A shocker for utd

What a week for liverpool

basslinejunkie
14-03-2009, 07:42 PM
:)

DarkYoung
14-03-2009, 10:31 PM
nice one

chris b
14-03-2009, 11:49 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

rhythmtech
15-03-2009, 08:42 PM
ooffff.. thats gotta hurt! :lol:

C.O.Prodigy
15-03-2009, 09:55 PM
I find Steven Gerrard to be in poor taste with that miss near the end. His ability to fall at will has been exercised to perfection, best artist in the world, he has a big heart and knows when to fall.

Great result Liverpool, slowly catching form seemingly at the right time.
Isn't even Gerrard a french surname?

basslinejunkie
16-03-2009, 09:31 AM
I find Steven Gerrard to be in poor taste with that miss near the end. His ability to fall at will has been exercised to perfection, best artist in the world, he has a big heart and knows when to fall.

Great result Liverpool, slowly catching form seemingly at the right time.
Isn't even Gerrard a french surname?

are you seriously saying it wasnt a pen??!?

how about their opener?!? he was diving before renia even got there.

C.O.Prodigy
16-03-2009, 09:53 AM
are you seriously saying it wasnt a pen??!?

how about their opener?!? he was diving before renia even got there.

I'm not saying that, really.
Reina brought down Park, clear penalty, because first there was contact and then Park fell. Now he might have started falling before the contact but I didn't see it that way. As for Gerrad's penalty, it too was a clear penalty but imo only because the ref had no chance of seeing any other way. Gerrad's fall was perfect, but I think that it wasn't a foul, a penalty it sure was cause I've see penalties given for much less. He proved again that he was a master of the fall later in the game and I know the way he can strike the ball and the way he can score but he doesn't seem to be in that sort of form and yet he still keeps knocking penalties in, key player for Liverpool. Although saying that, Babel had a stellar performance against Madrid.

ps. I'm not a Man.Utd fan...

Numeric
16-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Simply annihilated at their own ground! We controlled them and made united look like schoolboys in what is probably the most watched match in the world. HAHAHA.

And Fergie like an idiot says that united controlled the game. He is totally deluded, which says it all when you consider what their fans says. At least Phil gave an honest interview! 'We have no excuses'.

you didn't control **** all tbf

united gifted you two goals and you took advantage of the situation, that's what happened

we were masters of our own disaster, complacency has crept in over the past few fixtures and it's not surprising a result like this occured, in a way the team deserved it and i hope they've learned from this defeat

we'll see who's laughin at the end of the season, when liverpool finish potless (again)

basslinejunkie
16-03-2009, 12:27 PM
the fact we have done the double over you always makes me laugh. ;)

so does your claim at being the best team in the world.

HAHAHAHA

o its funny. if we done that to you, what would barca do to you this year?!?!?!?

Numeric
16-03-2009, 12:41 PM
i can understand why liverpool fans will be unable to look at this result objectively, it's not as though you've had much to shout about in recent years, so i can see why you would get carried away

will the two results seem as sweet at the end of the season? i doubt it

C.O.Prodigy
16-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Chelsea are back in it and Essien is playing great. They should not be overlooked for the title nor for the CL.

AcidTrash
16-03-2009, 02:39 PM
LOL. Don't generally watch football but that was the best game ive seen in ages.

Microdot
16-03-2009, 03:32 PM

anyone who sings that song at a football match is a clueless cunt.

Numeric
16-03-2009, 03:33 PM
1: there's a sports section for these types of posts

2: **** off you abu cunt :)

SlavikSvensk
16-03-2009, 04:39 PM
i don't have a horse in this race, and generally think united are better than liverpool...but 4-1...

even if you can blame vidic's red card for the gaudy score, 4-1 is still pretty **** convincing.

i still think united wins the league, but liverpool have shown they are by no means out of it.

rhythmtech
16-03-2009, 05:24 PM
i can understand why liverpool fans will be unable to look at this result objectively, it's not as though you've had much to shout about in recent years, so i can see why you would get carried away

aww.. dont cry, its only a game :lol:

phantomdj
16-03-2009, 05:36 PM
anyone who sings that song at a football match is a clueless cunt.

I guess you must sing it all the time then

phantomdj
16-03-2009, 05:41 PM

What would you know about objectivity? Nothing! All of your posts clearly show how biased you are and oblivious to the obvious.

I will enjoy watching you getting dumped out of the CL.

As for the game, we controlled you, get over it. Your comments make me laugh 'we only lost because we were bad' type of comments - simply smacks of arrogance.

I guess when Man Utd win it is always because you are amazing rather than the fact mistakes were made by the opposition?

It's amazing how you lot view things.

djfase
16-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Chelsea are far from out of it and had essien been fit all season they would win the league i have no doubt.

The boy is keane and viera rolled nto one. Superb.

Utd should win but i said from the start not to rule chelsea.

And why should liverpool fans not get excited? It was a drubbing and could have been worse

Numeric
17-03-2009, 09:05 AM
What would you know about objectivity? Nothing! All of your posts clearly show how biased you are and oblivious to the obvious.

I will enjoy watching you getting dumped out of the CL.

As for the game, we controlled you, get over it. Your comments make me laugh 'we only lost because we were bad' type of comments - simply smacks of arrogance.

I guess when Man Utd win it is always because you are amazing rather than the fact mistakes were made by the opposition?

It's amazing how you lot view things.

lad, as i've said before, you are ****ing clueless when it comes to football, so there's no point in even humouring you

Numeric
17-03-2009, 09:07 AM
aww.. dont cry, its only a game :lol:

another fair weather kopite who only ventures in here after a big win

Will
17-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Chelsea are far from out of it and had essien been fit all season they would win the league i have no doubt.

The boy is keane and viera rolled nto one. Superb.

Utd should win but i said from the start not to rule chelsea.

And why should liverpool fans not get excited? It was a drubbing and could have been worse

Essien's quality, their best player without doubt, but I wouldn't go that far!

It'll be interesting to see how United respond, Fergie's comments seem a bit premature and arrogant, talking as though Fulham have already lost...

Microdot
17-03-2009, 12:00 PM
I guess you must sing it all the time then

you're the clueless cunt who's posting it up on an internet forum.
probably because you never actually go to any games.

DJ RE:HAB
17-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Sorry ive been away for a while..

Numeric :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man, i would of paid good money to see your face after the 4th goal went in, and nick anarchys aswell..

Imagine that eh, hammered 4-1 on your own turf in front of the biggest global audience for a football match ever.

United are a bunch of jokers and pretenders, if it were not for Gerrard and Torres missing so much, when we drew those games you would not be top now.

Hes cracking up, hes cracking, hes cracking, Fergies cracking up
Hes cracking up, hes cracking, hes cracking, Fergies cracking up

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

4-1

Numeric
17-03-2009, 01:17 PM
funny how your absence coinsided with liverpool's woeful form up until last week

yeah, we're jokers and pretenders, top of league, european and premier leagues champions, not to mention all the other silverware

have a ****in word with yourself mate, you won a game, took three points, congratulations

rhythmtech
17-03-2009, 02:32 PM
another fair weather kopite who only ventures in here after a big win

a fair weather kopite? :lol:

the only reason i dont bother posting in here is because its like listening to a bunch of school kids coming up with shit excuses as to why their team lost.

heres the deal, you lost because we beat you.

Numeric
17-03-2009, 03:04 PM
the reason why you don't post in here is because you're a part time fan and you don't know what you're team is doing half the time, someone told you that liverpool had won a game and you thought you'd have a wee gloat, which is fair enough

DJ RE:HAB
17-03-2009, 03:21 PM
funny how your absence coinsided with liverpool's woeful form up until last week

yeah, we're jokers and pretenders, top of league, european and premier leagues champions, not to mention all the other silverware

have a ****in word with yourself mate, you won a game, took three points, congratulations

Nah ive just been on f365 tbf mate, its more lively over there.

Not gonna add World Club Champions in there... Aswell... :lol::lol:

Numeric
17-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Nah ive just been hiding on f365 tbf mate, its more lively over there.

fixed for you :)

rhythmtech
17-03-2009, 05:31 PM
the reason why you don't post in here is because you're a part time fan and you don't know what you're team is doing half the time, someone told you that liverpool had won a game and you thought you'd have a wee gloat, which is fair enough

:lol:

what age are you? becuase you sound about 12 years old. grow the fcuk up and stop crying about a loss.. i understand its pretty normal behaviour for a utd supporter but you lot weren't wearing grey on saturday.. so there really are no excuses.

Numeric
18-03-2009, 08:48 AM
i'm not crying about the loss, i'm saying that you are a fair weather fan, which you are, you didn't even watch the game on saturday, so why do you feel as though you're in a position to comment? i watched the game, i saw what happened, you didn't

when i start trying to tell you about middle of the road, dull acid techno then you can start to talk to me about football

rhythmtech
18-03-2009, 11:05 AM
i'm not crying about the loss, i'm saying that you are a fair weather fan, which you are, you didn't even watch the game on saturday, so why do you feel as though you're in a position to comment? i watched the game, i saw what happened, you didn't

when i start trying to tell you about middle of the road, dull acid techno then you can start to talk to me about football

how do you know what i watch or dont watch? dont make yourself out to be more of an ass than you already have. i guarantee ive supported liverpool longer than you have utd. my grandfather supported them, my father supported them and my son supports them. i go to anfield at least twice a year and ive been at the stadium 4 times when they've lifted trophies on the night.

quit being an antagonistic prick and talk about football. if you just want to make personal assumptions and get abusive then piss off to another discussion

http://cornerstork.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/crying_baby.jpg

Numeric
18-03-2009, 11:33 AM
you obviously didn't watch the game because you obviously have no clue what happened, you haven't give an opinion on the game, you've just come in to this section to have a pop, as i've said, i have no problem with that, but now you want to make out like you're some die hard fan? :lol:

the comments i've posted on this forum in regard to the game on saturday have been pretty spot on, any one who isn't as blinkered as the likes of phantomdj or anyone who actually watched the game can see that

and you're the one who became offensive first, not me, i accused you of being a fair weather fan (which you are) and you got your knickers in a twist

force
18-03-2009, 11:53 AM
I love the sports section...

:lol:

rhythmtech
18-03-2009, 11:54 AM
you obviously didn't watch the game because you obviously have no clue what happened, you haven't give an opinion on the game, you've just come in to this section to have a pop
FAIL - i watched the game on saturday night (being that i was in poland all weekend, playing tedious acid techno to a great crowd, i really didnt have the option of watching it live). just couldnt be bothered posting up anymore than having a gloat really.

the comments i've posted on this forum in regard to the game on saturday have been pretty spot on, any one who isn't as blinkered as the likes of phantomdj or anyone who actually watched the game can see thatFAIL - thats your opinion. and quite the minority aswell (but typical of the few utd supporters ive spoken too. i think the term is sore losers.)

and you're the one who became offensive first, not me, i accused you of being a fair weather fan (which you are) and you got your knickers in a twistFAIL - read what you've written again.

now please stop replying because you're becoming tedious. every time someone even mentions liverpool you're on here to have a little bitch and moan. i could assume that you're very insecure about life in general if you feel the need to constantly have a personal go at people because of a football team, but seeing as you're obviously not 10 years old that assumption would be untrue, wouldnt it?

Numeric
18-03-2009, 12:39 PM
FAIL - i watched the game on saturday night (being that i was in poland all weekend, playing tedious acid techno to a great crowd, i really didnt have the option of watching it live). just couldnt be bothered posting up anymore than having a gloat really.

don't bother posting at all then

FAIL - thats your opinion. and quite the minority aswell (but typical of the few utd supporters ive spoken too. i think the term is sore losers.)

it's not my opinion, it's fact, as i've said, any one who watched the game can see that the score line flattered liverpool

FAIL - read what you've written again.

ok, so you got offended because i called you fair weather fan, fair enough

now please stop replying because you're becoming tedious. every time someone even mentions liverpool you're on here to have a little bitch and moan. i could assume that you're very insecure about life in general if you feel the need to constantly have a personal go at people because of a football team, but seeing as you're obviously not 10 years old that assumption would be untrue, wouldnt it?

you accuse me of being insecure? :lol: you have a long history of seein your arse on this forum for little or no reason whatsoever, yeah, there's always been banter in this section regarding football, it's nothing new, and if you think i'm becoming tedious, **** off out of this section, you never post in here anyway, that's my whole point

rhythmtech
18-03-2009, 12:47 PM
... :coffee:

phantomdj
18-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Numeric is an idiot and a hypocrit...

'if this and if that' .... 'the scoreline flattered'...

How many games have man united deserved to lose yet win and you go on about it being a chamion performance? how many times has the scoreline flattered man united? all things in football affect a result...

just get over it. you were hammered. amazing how you try to whitewash the thrashing.

Numeric
20-03-2009, 11:38 AM
i can understand why a casual supporter such as yourself would see a 1-4 score line and assume that the losing team were 'hammered', however, anyone who follows football more closely than people such as yourself can see that results are seldom as cut and dry as you believe

and, you tell me how many results this season united have won and not deserved to, if you're the expert

Will
20-03-2009, 11:56 AM
United are certainly the masters of nicking the win late on when not playing well...

Numeric
20-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Numeric is an idiot and a hypocrit...

it's hypocrite btw, did they not teach you how to spell at uni?

dumb ****

phantomdj
21-03-2009, 02:33 PM
it's hypocrite btw, did they not teach you how to spell at uni?

dumb ****

Clearly the 'e' was not pressed down hard enough when I was typing. Do you honestly believe that I could study English and German at university and be inept at spelling or grammar?

Numeric
21-03-2009, 05:02 PM
as it's you, yes

278d7e64a374de26f==