Numeric
20-03-2009, 11:44 AM
:lol:

united get porto, ace :)

chelsea against liverpool :lol:

arsenal against villareal

Will
20-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Hahaha, bayern v Barca, that'll be some game! the two teams that could stop another English winner have to face each other first!

Will
20-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Some potential for revenge in all the games you list Numeric, United get the easiest draw...

Insomnia
20-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Yeah happy with the quarter final draw..

Man utd in the semi is a tough call...

Will
20-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Bah, Arsenal will no doubt face United if we beat Villareal, how boring, I'd rather face continental opposition in europe, we play the big four enough domestically...

Numeric
20-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Some potential for revenge in all the games you list Numeric, United get the easiest draw...

aye, an easy draw for united :)

be interesting to see how you do against villareal, they started the season well, but over recent months they have struggled in defence

Spacehopper
20-03-2009, 01:44 PM
could have told you before the draw that united would get porto........joke!!!!.....and avoid barca in the semis

C.O.Prodigy
20-03-2009, 01:45 PM
why does the draw seem to be the same every year?

Man.U porto?
liverpool chelsea?
villareal - arsenal?

It all has been seen before....

Numeric
20-03-2009, 01:58 PM
could have told you before the draw that united would get porto........joke!!!!.....and avoid barca in the semis

gonna be tough for liverpool to progress :lol:

Spacehopper
20-03-2009, 02:00 PM
gonna be tough for liverpool to progress :lol:

weve done it before and im sure it can happen again....especially with the results weve been getting recently, its chelsea who will be more intimidated

phantomdj
21-03-2009, 02:29 PM
chelsea will defo be more intimidated... I have to say though, I think Barca is an easier game for us. Bayern would be more difficult. I expect a Bayern Liverpool semi.

Typical of man united to get the easiest draw again. It really does seem to be fixed. Luck can't go on like that without something strange being behind it,

I hope Arsenal or porto stuff united.

Microdot
21-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Typical of man united to get the easiest draw again. It really does seem to be fixed. Luck can't go on like that without something strange being behind it

yes, because Inter Milan in the last round was an easy draw, or Barcelona in last years semis......

thick cunt.

phantomdj
21-03-2009, 03:28 PM
yes, because Inter Milan in the last round was an easy draw, or Barcelona in last years semis......

thick cunt.

the italians offer no resistance you muppet.

Oh and further compliments from Europe about Liverpool. Clearly they feared Liverpool more than United! Well, obviously!

“I don’t really mind who we get, but I would rather not be drawn against Liverpool because at the moment they are very strong,” said Hoeness. (Bayern)

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch/drilldown/MW14414090320-0912.htm

Well, he got his wish for now.

djfase
22-03-2009, 08:02 AM
Boys are u scouse and mancs so far up your own asses?

No matter either of you 2 get, the other gets the easier draw?

Accept the fact the draw is a lottery, and whoever wins the CL, league or any other cup, does so on merit

Microdot
23-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Boys are u scouse and mancs so far up your own asses?

No matter either of you 2 get, the other gets the easier draw?

Accept the fact the draw is a lottery, and whoever wins the CL, league or any other cup, does so on merit

Is exactly what I was saying. It was some other thick cunt saying the draw is fixed in Utd's favour. Personally I couldn't give a fcuk who the skause have got in the next round. My only interest is in Utd's games.

C.O.Prodigy
23-03-2009, 12:05 PM
the draw is semi-fixed

phantomdj
23-03-2009, 12:18 PM
the draw is semi-fixed

the hot ball cold ball thing?

C.O.Prodigy
23-03-2009, 12:53 PM
the UEFA points thing... Try finding anything about the draw and how it's made on UEFA's official site.

It's not fixed but some clubs carry more points from the previous season so it's semi fixed, money can do wonders.

UEFA wouldn't dare unifying one system of draw and then keeping with it for let's say 3 years. Since there's alot of money involved with clubs and agents and betting some things can't really be left to chance.

basslinejunkie
23-03-2009, 01:13 PM
im happy with the quater final draw,not so with being paired with barca or bayern in the semis.

we know how to beat chavski and have done so many times, including 2 times already this season.they will be more worried than us.

C.O.Prodigy
23-03-2009, 01:14 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficients#League_coefficient

Seeding - in this case means, by my interpretation, semi-fixed draw..\
The system itself is pretty much fail-safe.

As for Chelsea Liverpool, I will be rooting for Gus. Although Babel is multo simpatico.

basslinejunkie
23-03-2009, 01:21 PM
my understanding is that the more games you win, the higher you are seeded. which sounds pretty fair to me.............

278d7e64a374de26f==