PDA

View Full Version : F1 Qualifying

TechMouse
28-03-2009, 12:39 PM
I woke up bizarrely at 6am this morning and watched the end of the qualifying session.

Don't read this if you're at all interested and haven't watched it yet.

**** me! Jenson Button on pole? With a brand new team? That's insane. Looks like the new regs have really made a difference this year. McLaren way out of contention.

DarkYoung
28-03-2009, 02:41 PM
I woke up bizarrely at 6am this morning and watched the end of the qualifying session.

Don't read this if you're at all interested and haven't watched it yet.

**** me! Jenson Button on pole? With a brand new team? That's insane. Looks like the new regs have really made a difference this year. McLaren way out of contention.

dude me too. i was upright at 5.55 this morning. absolutely loved it!! Button was class.
The McLaren and Ferrari cars look outdated compared to the Brawn.

phantomdj
28-03-2009, 05:24 PM
Bring back michael schumacher!

DarkYoung
28-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Bring back michael schumacher!

no way he was a complete cheat

SlavikSvensk
28-03-2009, 08:12 PM
it's all about kimi raikkonen

...though yeah, ferrari look sh*t this year.

C.O.Prodigy
28-03-2009, 10:58 PM
absolutely loved it!! Button was class.

Could you elaborate please? A brief description why he was class? I might watch the race.

DarkYoung
29-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Could you elaborate please? A brief description why he was class? I might watch the race.

well he got the pole which was class. and i like Button he's always been a talented driver and has never been given the support imo by Formula 1 until now. He was sidelined by Williams for years and then had a disastrous time at Honda when the team went bus he was effectively without a drive.
but he has still got it.

TechMouse
29-03-2009, 10:23 PM
It's amazing how a few changes to the regulations turn the whole league on it's head.

Hamilton did really well to finish 3rd, too.

Can't wait for Malaysia next week.

Insomnia
29-03-2009, 11:37 PM
He's shagging the tidy bird of that American group, pussycat dolls..

Wonder if he wasn't makng loads e dosh that she wouldn't give a fcuk on him!

Sad shit really, money fcuking talks!!

TechMouse
30-03-2009, 12:06 AM
I want to know how he gets his fringe so straight.

DarkYoung
30-03-2009, 08:46 AM
He's shagging the tidy bird of that American group, pussycat dolls..

Wonder if he wasn't makng loads e dosh that she wouldn't give a fcuk on him!

Sad shit really, money fcuking talks!!

yeah for sure. Hamilton's an arrogant cunt anyway. hopefully he won't win anything this year.

phantomdj
30-03-2009, 12:58 PM
no way he was a complete cheat

that's so far removed from the truth it's not even funny.

the guy was the greatest champion we have ever seen.

Will
30-03-2009, 02:25 PM
Hamilton's the daddy, Jenson's an unprofessional play boy, or at least he was, hopefully all the stuff with Honda and getting a pay cut have given him a kick up the arse. He showed no loyalty to Williams, the team that gave him his break, yet he threw several years of his career away at Honda, one presumes for the money, living in Monaco, won one race then went to shit.

Surtee was spot on with what he said, Jenson's performances at Honda after his win were nowhere near good enough, constantly out performed by Barrichello, who's no world beater, finished on half the points Barrichello did, but now he's got a competitive car he's turning up again... One can only hope it's because of the kick up the arse with what happened with honda and he's got his shit together now.

Will
30-03-2009, 02:25 PM
that's so far removed from the truth it's not even funny.

the guy was the greatest champion we have ever seen.

He was the biggest cheat in recent times, that's for sure.

Will
30-03-2009, 02:28 PM
it's all about kimi raikkonen

...though yeah, ferrari look sh*t this year.

Kimi's had a personality bypass, totally boring and again unprofessional, he only won his title because Luca di Montezemola tore into him about earning his money, then he started driving well. Then the next year he went to shit again, and he crashed his car in Oz too.

Numeric
30-03-2009, 03:24 PM
He was the biggest cheat in recent times, that's for sure.

word

i see phantom's knowledge of f1 is comparable to his knowledge of football

:lol:

DarkYoung
30-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Kimi's had a personality bypass, totally boring and again unprofessional, he only won his title because Luca di Montezemola tore into him about earning his money, then he started driving well. Then the next year he went to shit again, and he crashed his car in Oz too.
yeah Kimi is pretty lame. he looks like a clone or something.

SlavikSvensk
30-03-2009, 08:58 PM
y'all just hataz. he's a good driver, when he wants to be :)

DarkYoung
30-03-2009, 10:35 PM
y'all just hataz. he's a good driver, when he wants to be :)

so's Pete North. :lol:

when he's not banned that is :lol:

phantomdj
31-03-2009, 08:42 PM
word

i see phantom's knowledge of f1 is comparable to his knowledge of football

:lol:

numeric, you have about as much knowledge as an inbred educated on eastenders...

will, i normally agree with what you say, but I think you can't have watched much f1 to say he was a cheat

TechMouse
01-04-2009, 01:01 AM
numeric, you have about as much knowledge as an inbred educated on eastenders...

will, i normally agree with what you say, but I think you can't have watched much f1 to say he was a cheat

He was one of the best drivers the world has ever seen, no doubt.

But that time he took Damon Hill out of contention in Adeleide in 1994 was pretty damn cheeky.

He runs off, and then purposefully drives back across the track for no other reason than to prevent Damon finishing in the top 6 and taking the championship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQC_LQI1Aiw

phantomdj
01-04-2009, 08:11 AM
He was one of the best drivers the world has ever seen, no doubt.

But that time he took Damon Hill out of contention in Adeleide in 1994 was pretty damn cheeky.

He runs off, and then purposefully drives back across the track for no other reason than to prevent Damon finishing in the top 6 and taking the championship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQC_LQI1Aiw

no one said 'squeaky clean' but the way they are going about him, he was a 100% cheat throughout.

I could go back and find many links of other drivers who have their moments,

Numeric
01-04-2009, 08:24 AM

it that why i consistently prove you wrong on every thread you post on?

phantomdj
01-04-2009, 12:10 PM
it that why i consistently prove you wrong on every thread you post on?

only in your totally deluded mind and that's for sure!

DarkYoung
02-04-2009, 09:36 PM
see Hamilton's had his points stripped!!

serves the twat right for ****ing off to Monaco.

Will
03-04-2009, 03:58 PM
It was Jenson who ****ed off to monaco, and weren't you defending him? He moved to Austria, he's not a play boy at least.

DarkYoung
03-04-2009, 11:49 PM
It was Jenson who ****ed off to monaco, and weren't you defending him? He moved to Austria, he's not a play boy at least.

yeah your right except hamilton went to switzerland.

Will
04-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Haha, that was it, I guess we both got it wrong! Austria and Swirtzerland are basically the same country though. I guess I was mixing up Lewis with Joseph Fritz, easy mistake to make!

Will
06-04-2009, 05:24 PM
PhantomDJ, how come you support Ferrari by the way?

phantomdj
07-04-2009, 12:55 PM
PhantomDJ, how come you support Ferrari by the way?

I used to be anti-schumcaher due to the british media, then when I started watching F1 I realised he was an awesome driver and the media typically portray German people in such unfavourable light.

So, I followed Schumacher, but now that he has quit, I remain a Ferrari fan. It is the ultimate road car also, and the history of Ferrari makes it very special...

So, I remain a car fan rather than a personality fan since Schumi left.

278d7e64a374de26f==