PDA

View Full Version : Fil Devious - Access Denied Demo Mix/Bring The Noise Radio Mix

fils_here
29-03-2009, 08:47 PM
hi all, this my new demo mix that was broadcasted on bring the noise techno.fm 29-3-09, if anyone would like a copy on cd please let me know, thanks. hope you all enjoy ;-)

download link - http://www.mediafire.com/?dyinjnlgizg

tracklisting -

1.cave - evolve (spilo rec)
2.darkrow - about me (tech on rec)
3.dj link - side b (ultrabeats)
4.axel karakasis - sincere (innervate)
5.Fil Devious & Gav Feedback(Convection Criminals) - make it funky (cdr)
6.miss perception - bank manager (mastertraxx)
7.HRK - mnmlsht (trilogy)
8.dave the drummer - uebu rmx (amigos rec)
9.knight of the jaguar (p series)
10.dj ant & ganez the terrible - dance to my beat (teknic)
11.monocore - sudden drop (hardsignal)
12.dj ogi - kamen (armatura rec)
13.a. paul - detour (epoch worx)
14.ryuji takeuchi - unity (submissions)
15.bad boy pete & marina - shut up & jump snowblow rmx (get a fix)
16.rene reiter - alien prey (carbon audio)
17.flotek & mario kinle - knackwurst (datablender)
18.dean rodell - barka unknown forces rmx (BOA)
19.dj ogi - sedam (primary instinct)
20.ben long - naked 1 (the light)

Patrick DSP
30-03-2009, 12:56 AM
nice fun mix dude!

The Overfiend
30-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Mix is super tight, I don't know what's in the water but lately ones that have been popping up have been spot on, I think the consensus is in, people want their effin techno back!

fils_here
01-04-2009, 06:35 PM
nice fun mix dude!

nice 1 mr DSP thanks for downloading dude :wink:

fils_here
01-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Mix is super tight, I don't know what's in the water but lately ones that have been popping up have been spot on, I think the consensus is in, people want their effin techno back!

heh thanks mate for downloading & having a listen :yup: cheers man!

Adrenalin
03-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Props on another killer mix m8! It's been jammin' in my car CD player and on my iPhone since you sent it over for the show. I've heard Fil grow better and better as a DJ since he's been a resident on my show. Fil, do you realize it's been about 3 yrs since you became a resident?! Crazy! Hard to believe I've been doing BRING THE NOISE for 4 yrs.!

Keep up the great work and everyone be sure to tune into BRING THE NOISE the last Sunday of each month for a brand new Fil Devious mix, along with fellow UK residents Jenny Wren (Studio206.co.uk) and Rosko.

And for those of you that prefer podcasts, the new podcast page is active!! http://new.techno.fm/podcasts Just click on the BRING THE NOISE link and enjoy. I recommend subscribing so you don't miss any episodes.

Siege
04-04-2009, 01:53 PM
on the dl

fils_here
05-04-2009, 04:15 PM
@ chris, heh thanks chris, i'm pretty chuffed hehe thats been rocking in your car dude, nice 1 man. wow 3 years f*ck time flys when your having fun!! mate it's a killer show & you've had some top line ups over the years keep up the good work mate!

@ siege, cheers for the D/L mate ;-)

278d7e64a374de26f==