PDA

View Full Version : >>>nuclear free zone< >ddr live< >chris & aaron liberator<<<

Technologic
31-03-2009, 05:00 PM
http://my-spacelayouts.co.uk/uploads/images/2009-03-26/aaVqMbhelV.jpg

Technologic
31-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Nuclear Free Zone Upcoming Dates:

Now 12 hours of Techno party madness!! Acid Techno, Hard Techno, Funky Techno…hear the best from London’s longest running Techno night

Saturday April 11th

Chris Liberator

Aaron Liberator

Ann D

D.D.R. Live

Miss Kosmix

Maxx

Dj Centurion

An all night session with Special guest Ann D from Sheffield’s legendary Headcharge crew, D.D.R. performing classic Acid Techno live, regulars Aaron Miss Kosmix + a morning set from Chris Liberator and one from Maxx.

Saturday May 9th

Aaron Liberator

Julian Liberator

Chris Liberator

DJ Adrenaline

Miss Kosmix

It’s a welcome back for DJ Adrenaline from the USA . A powerhouse night of Techno guaranteed as you in the hands of this master and if that was not enough we have Legends Chris, Julian and Aaron liberator + Miss Kosmix

Technologic
31-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Hey all, i'll be warming up for this party so if you're interested plase turn up early and show your support!

Expect techno of various styles, old and new with some experimental thrown in for good measure.

Hope to see you there!

Al

TechMouse
01-04-2009, 01:36 AM
This could be an interesting double header with the do on the 10th.

I have the whole week off, so I'm game.

Technologic
01-04-2009, 07:49 PM
This could be an interesting double header with the do on the 10th.

I have the whole week off, so I'm game.

Quality!

Say hello if you get the chance, will have a beer with ya!

judas_beast
08-04-2009, 01:37 AM
never seen DDR live, might check it out.

Technologic
11-04-2009, 03:20 PM
If anyone's got a second wind after what i'm sure was a fantastic Hydraulix party last night then you know where to come ;-)

For those of you (like me) that hasn't been out to celebrate the festive season just yet, then this would be a banging place to start ;-)

Hope to see you there!

Al

Technologic
13-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Big thanks to everyone that came down for the party, i for one had an excellent time and was great to see old faces and meet some new! Classic Stay Up Forever vibe with a quality party crowd, awesome stuff!

Adrenalin
19-04-2009, 09:24 PM
I'm very excited to be dropping some hard techno at Nuclear Free Zone again on May 9!! For more info, music downloads, etc. go to: http://www.route66promotions.com.

And it's Adrenalin, NOT Adrenaline! U have to drop the E. lol

278d7e64a374de26f==