PDA

View Full Version : Ancelotti: Reds are toughest team

phantomdj
01-04-2009, 05:15 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N163839090401-0950.htm

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti believes Liverpool are the toughest opponents in European football.
The Italian has pitted his wits against Rafa Benitez's side in two Champions League finals, losing out in Istanbul in 2005 before prevailing two years later in Athens.

"Liverpool are the hardest team to play against in Europe," said Ancelotti.

"Benitez is a great coach. He has a well organised defence and the perfect counter-attack. To play against them is always dangerous.

"Liverpool don't let you play."

Insomnia
02-04-2009, 03:53 AM
All due respect to Liverpool in the champions league that's for sure, infact though it's great to see that the top 4 have proved once again that the prem is the place to be and fcuk Platini and his anti English pish!

This crap about reducing the amount of foreign players in the future for the competition is alot of pish, lets face facts, these players come here cos it's the most ecxiting and most coveraged league in the world, not so long ago it was the Spanish or the Italion that dominated but cos it's the English there are sour grapes, **** Platini and that Sept prick, we all know that the best footy is is in England at the moment and that can change again, when though is a different question..

Sos my spellling may be abit rank the night as i've had a few j's with V.Persie in the Dam talking about how to shut these mugs up, good green though, highly recomend the mushy brew! lol

Numeric
02-04-2009, 10:12 AM
why do you keep posting this bollocks?

you must a real inferiority complex over your team

phantomdj
02-04-2009, 12:14 PM
why do you keep posting this bollocks?

you must a real inferiority complex over your team

anything you post is bollox...

this is posted to wind you up and counter all the crap that you write!

Microdot
02-04-2009, 01:09 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N163839090401-0950.htm

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti believes Liverpool are the toughest opponents in European football.
The Italian has pitted his wits against Rafa Benitez's side in two Champions League finals, losing out in Istanbul in 2005 before prevailing two years later in Athens.

"Liverpool are the hardest team to play against in Europe," said Ancelotti.

"Benitez is a great coach. He has a well organised defence and the perfect counter-attack. To play against them is always dangerous.

"Liverpool don't let you play."

hardly the greatest compliment.
tbh, as a Utd fan, I'm happier with the compliments Utd, Arsenal and Barcelona get year in year out regarding the quality of our game, than to be known as a team that's "hard to beat".

but fair play to the skause, they've found a style that the big teams find difficult to combat, ugly though it is.

Numeric
02-04-2009, 01:10 PM
anything you post is bollox...

this is posted to wind you up and counter all the crap that you write!

you'll need to try a lot harder if you want to wind me up kid

phantomdj
02-04-2009, 07:55 PM
hardly the greatest compliment.
tbh, as a Utd fan, I'm happier with the compliments Utd, Arsenal and Barcelona get year in year out regarding the quality of our game, than to be known as a team that's "hard to beat".

but fair play to the skause, they've found a style that the big teams find difficult to combat, ugly though it is.

stopping another team play is what football is all about! well, winning i guess! And I think you must have forgotten about the demolition of man united, real madrid and aston villa. don't you think all of europe was watching united getting thrashed ;) .... the only ugly football came from united!

Numeric
03-04-2009, 10:21 AM
stopping another team play is what football is all about! well, winning i guess! And I think you must have forgotten about the demolition of man united, real madrid and aston villa. don't you think all of europe was watching united getting thrashed ;) .... the only ugly football came from united!

again you are mistaken, football is supposed to be about playing football, passing and moving, scoring goals, playing around the opposition, that's how teams such as arsenal, barcelona and united (although not much this season) play

liverpool very seldom play this way, against madrid they did it, fair do's, against united it was long ball city, and against villa it was soak up pressure and hit on the break

phantomdj
03-04-2009, 12:53 PM
again you are mistaken, football is supposed to be about playing football, passing and moving, scoring goals, playing around the opposition, that's how teams such as arsenal, barcelona and united (although not much this season) play

liverpool very seldom play this way, against madrid they did it, fair do's, against united it was long ball city, and against villa it was soak up pressure and hit on the break

load of rubbish, it truly is pointless talking about anything to a manc.

Numeric
03-04-2009, 01:27 PM
anyone who isn't as blinkered as you would agree

278d7e64a374de26f==