PDA

View Full Version : jay pace - bauwau

Jay Pace
06-04-2009, 02:42 PM
allo people

new from me, not really finished, wasn't what I intended to make (was going for minimal acid) and feeling a bit puzzled by it all.

Ended up with a bit of an unpolished detroit sounding track which I quite like, but since its not what I was going for I'm struggling to be objective about it.

Any pointers helpful

http://blackboxtechno.co.uk/WIP/bauwau.mp3

Cheeers

j

DannyBlack
06-04-2009, 02:56 PM
mate im all over it. that ep you gave away not so long ago went down a STORM last weekend. i did some mixing of dubby techno while the lads had a dinner party, work so well and set a wicked atmosphere.

listeniing now.

DannyBlack
06-04-2009, 03:09 PM
i love it Jay. wicked. really nice work.

Jay Pace
06-04-2009, 03:19 PM
nice one danny!
Cheer for listening and feedback mate, much appreciated. Really glad you like :)

DannyBlack
06-04-2009, 03:26 PM
i do mate, that kind of techno makes me feel all excited inside, like the summer is coming, that kind of feeling.

curly
06-04-2009, 11:08 PM
a nice reminder that summer is comming, nice work

BloodStar
10-04-2009, 04:43 PM
pretty nice tune, man.. i am liking it. it has nice relaxed mood, pretty funky. nice tonal changes/harmonies, as the track go.
cant comment on production as i like it as it is, more or less.
good work!

vinvanman
11-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Nice tune, well spaced, funky and relaxed, everything is well placed in the mix, this would get any booty moving winter or summer time :) shit just looked my post is just like bloodstar's ! **** it.... i've typed so i'll post it!

Little_Fella!
12-04-2009, 12:46 AM
A very nice outing once again Mr Pace... lovely stuff

Love the melodic progression you got going on - - seems to me the tracks you don't intend to make turn out particularly attractive and spritely... :)

I reckon some sliding percussion to lead upto some of your hat hits and a kinda windy style ambience to enhance that, '...i'm on the beach at an afternoon jam at some bar givin' it some Sunday beers and contemplating how damn good life can be... ' moment :cheese: oh yes .. believe ..

and some very well placed claps here n there just to finalise that House edge you have going on... looking forward to the final cut and this should be punted out somewhere ready for the summer to be honest...

What's the ep you put out too Jay? ... I not been on the ball anywhere else apart from in here you see, as I could put it up on ma website :cool:

Jay Pace
13-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Wicked, thanks for feedback chaps. Have to take it down now though....

Ben - have a release coming out with steve on Db grooves end of april, then the noise network EP is due out in the next week or so. Will fire stuff your direction :)

278d7e64a374de26f==