PDA

View Full Version : [HT]Nirvana-_-Breed(SPL KonstriKtor hard mix)

skullblaster
11-04-2009, 08:35 AM
[HT]Nirvana-_-Breed(SPL KonstriKtor hard mix) [161bpm]

hey what's up.....i made a bootleg for a son i've always liked a lot.

hope you like it as i do.

let me know your comments

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ygnyg1wtezt

greetings.

fidel certuche

more traxx here:

www.myspace.com/skullblasters

curly
12-04-2009, 04:56 PM
nice stomping bootleg :) and a good choice of tune to cover as well.

I like this, the glitch edits are excellent IMO just what i like to here, and you make good use of the original sample. The only comments i can make as to improvements is your bottom end sounds a bit muddy, and also when there is no kick playing your percussion and nirvana sample sound very bright and loud compared to when the kick cuts back in causing the feeling of the track getting quieter and losing energy, I think that this might be the side chain compression, maybe keep the side chain running throughout the break.

This track is defiantly has a lot of promise, and I'm looking forward to hearing any future versions.

DannyBlack
13-04-2009, 11:51 AM
top stuff. divine bootleg. I agree 100% with curly on this. keep at it! :-)

BRADLEE
14-04-2009, 08:09 PM
I think it's a definite cool bootleg. Guitar reminds me of Chris McCormack's Erase Techno on Blacklisted some years ago. I do however agree that the mix can use some real adjustments. If you're using a limiter on the master track, Could be a combination of that and the compression which is overloading the track. Or maybe the kick is running into the reds some? This causes a more muddy sounding low end and the Jumpy highs when removing the low end. I used to encounter this myself as well.

You've got the right ideas though for sure. So as the boys above mentioned, just keep at it. Thanks for sharing.

The Overfiend
15-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Maybe he's not separating sounds to individual channels, that's what I got when I listened, better separating and equing should do this one fine, yet I would also edit the Nirvana samples a bit more.

skullblaster
21-04-2009, 02:50 PM
nice stomping bootleg :) and a good choice of tune to cover as well.

I like this, the glitch edits are excellent IMO just what i like to here, and you make good use of the original sample. The only comments i can make as to improvements is your bottom end sounds a bit muddy, and also when there is no kick playing your percussion and nirvana sample sound very bright and loud compared to when the kick cuts back in causing the feeling of the track getting quieter and losing energy, I think that this might be the side chain compression, maybe keep the side chain running throughout the break.

This track is defiantly has a lot of promise, and I'm looking forward to hearing any future versions.
thx for your detailed comment my friend...i really appreciate it.

of course i'll try to improve the track taking in account your suggestions.

greetings

fidel certuche.

skullblaster
21-04-2009, 02:50 PM
top stuff. divine bootleg. I agree 100% with curly on this. keep at it! :-)
thx bro.

skullblaster
21-04-2009, 02:52 PM
I think it's a definite cool bootleg. Guitar reminds me of Chris McCormack's Erase Techno on Blacklisted some years ago. I do however agree that the mix can use some real adjustments. If you're using a limiter on the master track, Could be a combination of that and the compression which is overloading the track. Or maybe the kick is running into the reds some? This causes a more muddy sounding low end and the Jumpy highs when removing the low end. I used to encounter this myself as well.

You've got the right ideas though for sure. So as the boys above mentioned, just keep at it. Thanks for sharing.
thx dude....i'll try to improve the track and upload it again.

278d7e64a374de26f==