PDA

View Full Version : Frankie Bones - The Thunderground E.P 1993

the_VOICE
14-04-2009, 07:22 PM
just played this today first time in many years cant belive how good this ep still sounds

have u got it
if so do u still play it whats your fave track of the ep

Sunil
20-04-2009, 06:31 PM
just played this today first time in many years cant belive how good this ep still sounds

have u got it
if so do u still play it whats your fave track of the ep

I think I have this somewhere but it has been a long while since I saw it, thanks for reminding me! If we're talking in general about Bones' stuff though, I still play lot of his records. His stuff was and still is some of the best to get a floor shaking...

DJPAUZE
20-04-2009, 10:41 PM
I got a lot of inspiration from Frankie Bones while I was starting up. Loved his bouncy techno! Not sure what he's been up to these days though.

snooch
22-04-2009, 04:09 AM
Just saw him a couple of weeks ago at a big party here and he insisted on playing an afterparty with about thirty people in an apartment with Commander Tom. For about four hours that night I felt like I was 15 years younger.

We can do this(b1) is my favorite track off Thunderground. That Flava Flav sample rocked my ass back in the day. Still does now.

DJPAUZE
22-04-2009, 04:32 AM
Just saw him a couple of weeks ago at a big party here and he insisted on playing an afterparty with about thirty people in an apartment with Commander Tom. For about four hours that night I felt like I was 15 years younger.

We can do this(b1) is my favorite track off Thunderground. That Flava Flav sample rocked my ass back in the day. Still does now.

That's super cool, love dj's that do that kind of thing, go outta their way on their own time to play for others, super fun....

Commander Tom! Woot, who remembers the Noom days??? Are am Eye What????

Siege
22-04-2009, 09:14 AM
commander tom did some awesome trks, proper hard trance.....are am eye was a fckin classic!

yeah, thunderdome ep....we can do this was my fav on there

morbid
22-04-2009, 10:20 AM
whilst were on the subject of Frankie Bones

http://www.discogs.com/Frankie-Bones-Filthy-Dirty-Animal-Crackers/release/5631

anyone got this? - 4 tracks of pure filthy, jackin dancefloor stuff

278d7e64a374de26f==