PDA

View Full Version : Hydraulix party wow!

jon connor
14-04-2009, 11:21 PM
I would like to take this oportunity to show some respect and admiration for the 1 and only henry cullen a.k.a d.a.v.e the drummer for the outstanding achievment of ten years with the label, and to him and all the crew involved for a great and unforgetable party absolutly fantastic well done man i mean that from the heart from all da north wales massive it was well worth the drive.

Brilliant set i might ad henry sir bloody god dam well smokin

any 1 else who had the privlidge of jumpin on the tred mill and jacking your ass off please let me no was dat a party or wot hahahahahahahah cumon! No really well done henry for 10 years of awsome music on hydraulix respect dude.

rhythmtech
14-04-2009, 11:25 PM
fuk me - 10 years??? wow now i feel old.. i remember hearing 1 & 2 at some gig up in stoke newington just before they came out..

wasnt 2 originally going to be 1 or something henry?

anyway big congrats and respect for making it this far with hydraulix!

jon connor
14-04-2009, 11:51 PM
fuk me - 10 years??? wow now i feel old.. i remember hearing 1 & 2 at some gig up in stoke newington just before they came out..

owe man dont me to hahahahahh i remember using them 2 eps in a major comp i won at north hahahahaha jesus i feel old but wot da hell when you go to a party like this you realise exactly why we love techno and people like henry absolutly awsome im lost for words.

Technologic
15-04-2009, 12:38 AM

Couldn't make the party but i just had to drop Hydraulix 1 at Nuclear Free out of respect, guess how well it went down...?

What a TUNE!!!!

Big up Henry Cullen, master of his trade, enough respect man!!!

djfilthmonger
15-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Well done Henry! I really enjoy the hydraulix records. My old time favorite is still without a doubt - Hydraulix 17

fatcollective
15-04-2009, 11:41 AM
what an excellent party! good atmosphere and great tunes! Well worth the trip from North Wales!

jon connor
15-04-2009, 02:31 PM
f.a.o a.p have you stopped shouting at everybody now hehehehehehehehe fukinell al u were steamin hahahahaha also respect to the guy on the uni cycle hahaha jesus how do ride this off ya nut and pissed in the mad streets of london i dont no .

The Overfiend
15-04-2009, 05:01 PM
I was hoping the sets would have been recorded from this night.
Congrats Henry.

davethedrummer
16-04-2009, 12:25 AM
I would just like to say thanks to everyone who made it to the night.
It was truly spectacular to see you all there from all the different parts of the uk and ireland and even belgium !!!
Respct to you all for turning up and partying hard !

I have recorded the sets ( only the downstairs I'm afraid i couldn't do the upstairs as well)
We're just checking them through now
i'll post them up once that's done.

A big sorry to anyone who got trapped outside at 3am ish
I think it was mainly londoners but there were some advance ticket holders
and I'm sorry about that.
the venue owner decided to stop the door at about 500 , but we were told 600/650 capacity
we argued but they wouldn't re-open for an hour or so !
and some people understandably got tired of waiting and left.

So anyway ,
we ARE going to do another , it'll be oct 10th ( my 40th birthday )
and we'll be booking a guest dj very soon ( and a new venue )
big ups go to syber symon and jerome for holding the fort upstairs
it was a bit disappointing for them as the system was quite small
another thing we'll sort out next time
I'll be working out a good price for anyone who wants to make the trip again
We really want your presence on the dancefloor again
the vibe and the energy you brought to the party was incredible !!!!

Ok peeps cheers for the support
see you at the next one

Love
H

speed-it-up
16-04-2009, 08:57 AM
Decent party, liking the cheap bar but yeah as was said the sound system was a bit quiet.
Was feeling the love from the top down.

MARK ANXIOUS
16-04-2009, 11:16 PM
i'm sure h will post the links to his and chris's sets in due course but here's mine (thanks to h for sending it to me to just double check it's not shit hahaha :)

massive, massive thanks to h for having me play AND all the organisers/promoters involved. i hardly EVER get to do a 2 hour techno set in the uk. i'm very proud of this and i know this set isnt the best in the world but we need to spread this sound as far and wide as possible to get more ppl in the UK into it. honestly guys, if you know any good non-techno uk forums etc, please help us get these posted ;)

ok so to start here is mine -

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/MarkEG-HydraulixParty-10-04-09-MASTER.mp3

It's a real build from some lovely deep shit to sum hard schranz biz hahah. Let me know what ya reckon!!!

djfilthmonger
17-04-2009, 01:09 PM
I would just like to say thanks to everyone who made it to the night.
It was truly spectacular to see you all there from all the different parts of the uk and ireland and even belgium !!!
Respct to you all for turning up and partying hard !

I have recorded the sets ( only the downstairs I'm afraid i couldn't do the upstairs as well)
We're just checking them through now
i'll post them up once that's done.

A big sorry to anyone who got trapped outside at 3am ish
I think it was mainly londoners but there were some advance ticket holders
and I'm sorry about that.
the venue owner decided to stop the door at about 500 , but we were told 600/650 capacity
we argued but they wouldn't re-open for an hour or so !
and some people understandably got tired of waiting and left.

So anyway ,
we ARE going to do another , it'll be oct 10th ( my 40th birthday )
and we'll be booking a guest dj very soon ( and a new venue )
big ups go to syber symon and jerome for holding the fort upstairs
it was a bit disappointing for them as the system was quite small
another thing we'll sort out next time
I'll be working out a good price for anyone who wants to make the trip again
We really want your presence on the dancefloor again
the vibe and the energy you brought to the party was incredible !!!!

Ok peeps cheers for the support
see you at the next one

Love
H

Oct 10th sounds good try make it over this time. I was talking to a few mates from Waterford that went the said it was wikid. I was just about to go with them and I relieased I was too broke

Radic
17-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Henry you'd be more than welcome to run a Hydraulix night down here in Melbourne. :D

TechMouse
17-04-2009, 09:48 PM
i'm sure h will post the links to his and chris's sets in due course but here's mine (thanks to h for sending it to me to just double check it's not shit hahaha :)

massive, massive thanks to h for having me play AND all the organisers/promoters involved. i hardly EVER get to do a 2 hour techno set in the uk. i'm very proud of this and i know this set isnt the best in the world but we need to spread this sound as far and wide as possible to get more ppl in the UK into it. honestly guys, if you know any good non-techno uk forums etc, please help us get these posted ;)

It's a real build from some lovely deep shit to sum hard schranz biz hahah. Let me know what ya reckon!!!

Excellent Mark, and a pleasure to meet you.

jon connor
18-04-2009, 08:40 PM

yes mark indeed i was asking chrissie if you have stopped wanking over industilizer advent a paul etc but from the start of the set clearly they really doing it for me to man awsome great set dude even tho you traveled round the bloody country to get to it heheheheh great effort dude respect.

the_chef
19-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Absolutly gutted i missed this one, went to the prodigy in glasgow on the tuesday so the funds had run dry :(

From the sounds of marks set it was an excellent night.

Defo be at the next one as its my 28th the same night.

G-whizz
20-04-2009, 10:34 PM
That was a phat party roll on 10th Oct my girlfriends birthday on the 11th so I know what we'll be doing ;)

Louk
23-04-2009, 08:09 PM
**** me what a set!!!!!!!!! henry will you be posting up the others for us who didnt get a chance to make it to brixton to check out please mate?

ahhhhh rockinnnn nice one mark thats going on the stereo when i next do the dishes.

Louk

MARK ANXIOUS
25-04-2009, 03:11 AM
dishes? hahahaahhha

hey nice one for the props there you guys. yeah come on henry, stop being a slacker and let's get these other sets posted!!!! perhaps if we all bug him enough he might do it!!!

curly
25-04-2009, 07:40 AM
Henry has posted them in the techno file section, going to listen to them at work today

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=64505

278d7e64a374de26f==