PDA

View Full Version : Candy Cox

DarkYoung
20-04-2009, 10:01 PM
phat !!!!!!!!!

DJPAUZE
20-04-2009, 10:40 PM
I think she's originally from Curitiba, Brazil, now living in Spain. Heard her play maybe once, now she's all about the Shranz stuff I believe....

DarkYoung
21-04-2009, 08:53 AM
certainly very aesthetically pleasing on the eye. love watching her mix.

wrong
21-04-2009, 02:11 PM
certainly very aesthetically pleasing on the eye. love watching her mix.

you mean phwooaar?

DJPAUZE
21-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Yes, she's a hottie as are a lot of brazilian female djs! Not too sure on her mixing skills haven't seen her in action for a while.

DarkYoung
21-04-2009, 02:47 PM
you mean phwooaar?

yes mate. i'd do her up the wrong un thats for sure.

miss kosmix
22-04-2009, 11:54 AM
uhm...
sort out your testosterone levels guys...

and why don't you download one of her sets instead of wanking over all the pix of her on the net

try http://ngoht.hu/downloads/ifactor/1001_20090417/2009.04.17._candy_cox-ifactor.mp3

djfilthmonger
22-04-2009, 12:33 PM
uhm...
sort out your testosterone levels guys...

and why don't you download one of her sets instead of wanking over all the pix of her on the net

try http://ngoht.hu/downloads/ifactor/1001_20090417/2009.04.17._candy_cox-ifactor.mp3

ha ha! Nice one.gona give this a listen myself.

DarkYoung
22-04-2009, 06:19 PM
ha ha! Nice one.gona give this a listen myself.

mate i'll have a look on youtube see if i can find a vid of her, she's more of a visual spectacle.

DarkYoung
22-04-2009, 06:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCi1xk6JPt0

wrong
22-04-2009, 10:14 PM
she's more of a visual spectacle.

I know Candy from when i lived out there and she's a lovely girl with loads of enthusiasm for her music... it's not out of the question that she'd stumble upon this thread and would probably feel (and i'm being generous here) 'a little weird' about some of the stuff thats been said....
The worldwide techno scenes are pretty much a male dominated thing and it's very hard for female dj's and producers as they constantly come up against that sort of attitude, When a girl gets up there to dj it's an extra task for them to get past that barrier.
Imagine how frustrating it'd be if you were really into painting and everywhere you exhibited your work, people just commented on the frames...

DarkYoung
22-04-2009, 10:24 PM
I know Candy from when i lived out there and she's a lovely girl with loads of enthusiasm for her music... it's not out of the question that she'd stumble upon this thread and would probably feel (and i'm being generous here) 'a little weird' about some of the stuff thats been said....
The worldwide techno scenes are pretty much a male dominated thing and it's very hard for female dj's and producers as they constantly come up against that sort of attitude, When a girl gets up there to dj it's an extra task for them to get past that barrier.
Imagine how frustrating it'd be if you were really into painting and everywhere you exhibited your work, people just commented on the frames...

crikey sorry dad.

i didn't realise she was such a serious artiste. Candy Cox shocked at male leeriness.

get out of town.

wrong
22-04-2009, 10:59 PM
I was expecting that ... we'll agree to disagree then..

DarkYoung
22-04-2009, 11:04 PM
I was expecting that ... we'll agree to disagree then..

for sure i think you are completely wrong

djfilthmonger
23-04-2009, 10:06 AM

agreed fair dues to her.

Numeric
23-04-2009, 11:18 AM
yes mate. i'd do her up the wrong un thats for sure.

tbf, that comment was a bit uncalled for

RDR
23-04-2009, 11:50 AM
@ Darkyoung... i seriously doubt she'd let you.

@Everyone else... i dont see a woman. I see a DJ.

DannyBlack
23-04-2009, 12:02 PM
you can keep miss cox, im all about the Miss Kosmix :rulove:

:-)

Numeric
23-04-2009, 12:10 PM
you can keep miss cox, im all about the Miss Kosmix :rulove:

:-)

pic? :lol:

DarkYoung
23-04-2009, 09:19 PM
tbf, that comment was a bit uncalled for

yes all Candy Cox's fans really see past the fact that she is attractive, and it's all about the music isn't it?

The Overfiend
23-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Let's be sure to keep it inline please.
From what I understand she is very talented and very genuine about her craft.
Let's recognize that.
No one would question Chrissi around here out of respect.
Let's show all of our female techno enthusiasts the same amount of respect.
Or else this thread could be closed or deleted as quick as it was created.
No offense and sorry for the short fuse, but we will not act like cavemen around here.

DarkYoung
23-04-2009, 11:01 PM
Let's recognize that.
No offense and sorry for the short fuse, but we will not act like cavemen around here.
just close the thread then. i've no desire to talk with pedants.

The Overfiend
23-04-2009, 11:34 PM
The term in English is typically used with a negative connotation, indicating someone overly concerned with minutiae and whose tone is perceived as condescending. When it was first used by Shakespeare in Love's Labour's Lost (1588), it simply meant "teacher". Shortly afterward it began to be used negatively. Thomas Nashe wrote in Have with you to Saffron-walden (1596), page 43: "O, tis a precious apothegmaticall [terse] Pedant, who will finde matter inough to dilate a whole daye of the first inuention [invention] of Fy, fa, fum".

The_Laughing_Man
24-04-2009, 01:13 AM
This went south fast.
Too many single men in techno?
http://www.loldjs.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/breasts.jpg

DarkYoung
24-04-2009, 08:51 AM
This went south fast.
Too many single men in techno?

well it never was intended for serious debate. i like candy cox for her mixing and cos she's drop dead gorgeous.

then i get lynched by everybody for pointing out the obvious, surreal.

not like she doesn't use sex to sell.

Numeric
24-04-2009, 10:37 AM
you didn't have to say that you'd like like do her up the wrong un though

such vulgarity is uncalled for

RDR
24-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Let's recognize that.

ug! :lol:

DannyBlack
24-04-2009, 11:02 AM
I have to agree Calvin, your comment was completely disrespectful. You can say she's hot, that's cool but keep it clean mate.

djfilthmonger
24-04-2009, 11:14 AM
mate i'll have a look on youtube see if i can find a vid of her, "she's more of a visual spectacle".

This was un-called for.

...Dave...
24-04-2009, 12:36 PM
not heard of her til this thread.

dunno what all the fuss is about, its not like she's stunning or anything ( i think thats what the tread is about)
her djing is kind of average too and not feeling the music either. not my cup of tea in either sense.

DJPAUZE
24-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Seriously, I think we should just close up this thread, nothing positive is coming out of this!!!

Perhaps we could start a thread of female dj's we admire, not just pigeon hole one?

I know we should try to stay away from the male female thing but I think there are many other skilled female dj's/producer's that deserve a lot of credit.

I think it's a bit touchy talking about one dj who is known but not that well known. In addition, as said, she may be reading some of these posts.....

djfilthmonger
24-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Seriously, I think we should just close up this thread, nothing positive is coming out of this!!!

Perhaps we could start a thread of female dj's we admire, not just pigeon hole one?

I know we should try to stay away from the male female thing but I think there are many other skilled female dj's/producer's that deserve a lot of credit.

I think it's a bit touchy talking about one dj who is known but not that well known. In addition, as said, she may be reading some of these posts.....

yeah close the thread.

gunjack
24-04-2009, 01:29 PM
best thred evaaaaar

Numeric
24-04-2009, 02:15 PM

i agree, some proper numb skull comments on here

heads sayin that that she's gorgeous then other heads sayin she's not all that

ffs

DannyBlack
24-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Female DJs in general- HOT!

(apart from Lisa Lashes.)

morbid
24-04-2009, 02:27 PM
never mind Candy Cox, have you seen the tits on Carl Cox

seriously though I think girls like Candy Cox and Fernanda Martins and there are many more probably get more shit than most because they are attractive and good at what they do. How many times do you think she has had to perform better than the average to avoid the sort of stereotypes youre throwing around. Its like youre saying someone can't be good looking and DJ techno. The two arent mutualy exclusive.

Its not her fault she is a beautiful woman so it feels a bit funny when you objectify her in that way (@ darkyoung)

By all means comment on her all you like but that one comment was a bit below the belt imo

...Dave...
24-04-2009, 02:30 PM
(@ darkyoung)

By all means comment on her all you like but that one comment was a bit below the belt imo

but i bet you still had a giggle when you read it:lol:

Numeric
24-04-2009, 02:47 PM
you'd have to be of fairly juvenile character to find that comment funny

...Dave...
24-04-2009, 02:57 PM
you'd have to be of fairly juvenile character to find that comment funny

in your opinion.

i know i spat my tea out.

DannyBlack
24-04-2009, 03:13 PM
in your opinion.

i know i spat my teeth out.

is that cos your well old?

:lol::lol::lol:

sorry tee hee!

The Overfiend
24-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Thoroughly disappointed in the maturity level here.
I also find my statement was as dead serious as can be.

278d7e64a374de26f==