View Full Version : melody+soul+bass

dfndr
20-01-2004, 05:49 PM
kanzleramt rec. label...
top class tunes...
you guys ?

scienceofuse
30-01-2004, 02:59 PM
Yup, I agree with you. Kanzleramt has had so many great releases in the past couple of years and is home to some very talented artists - from label chief Heiko to Johannes Heil and nu-skool producers like Kowalski or Diego... And of course, don't forget Fabrice Lig, who has put out some excellent soulful and melodic techno on Kanzleramt... Funky shit!

dfndr
30-01-2004, 07:30 PM
pozdrav za "komshiju" !!! :lol:

scienceofuse
31-01-2004, 01:59 PM
Pozdrav!

The Overfiend
31-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Excellent label.

dfndr
31-01-2004, 08:18 PM
its not a sellout like some other shit out there!

Dustin Zahn
31-01-2004, 08:22 PM
This is some really classy club techno. Its unfortunate that more people don't get into this groovy late night sound. While some of it may be a little light/trancey/jazzy for me...theres some really great stuff on this label.

dfndr
31-01-2004, 08:24 PM
good to see that dustin and i agree on something :lol:

paranoid666
31-01-2004, 08:40 PM
one of my fave labels.

slavestudios
01-02-2004, 12:53 PM
dont play a lot of Kanzler... but hats off for sticking to their guns.

oh, and thank them very many for J Heils 'Reality To Midi' :dance:

Ritzi Lee
01-02-2004, 01:12 PM
Underground Resistance

slavestudios
01-02-2004, 01:32 PM
i'm gonna say it & get it outta the way now....

!!! THIS IS JUST AN OPINION !!!

i dont like UR

okay ? its just me. yes, yes, yes early Detroit this & Motor City that...
i dont like them. never have, never will. i also dont like Kraftwerk...

i realise & i respect, i just dont like the sound they make.
we all have our own formulas & ideas on who is to what, and i totally respect what they have done & the lines they crossed, but i just cannot listen to them. i hope y'all respect that & dont go on a 'Detroit is...' and blah blah blah. i', not knockin anyone for diggin it either, its all down to personal taste.

peace

tioneb
01-02-2004, 01:51 PM
hmm well, except a few tracks i dont really liek ur too .... of course when i said it at restaurent with more than the half of a detroitish label roster near me i was almost assassinated hahahha

ur has some very brilliant tracks, im not just that much into their old school stuff nor the lectro ...

about kanzleramt, well this has been my favourite label for the last 2 years AWESOME !!! u should check the forthcoming dave ellesmere album, its ****ing brilliant

Komplex
01-02-2004, 09:19 PM

i dont like UR

we all have our own formulas & ideas on who is to what, and i totally respect what they have done & the lines they crossed, but i just cannot listen to them. i hope y'all respect that & dont go on a 'Detroit is...' and blah blah blah. i', not knockin anyone for diggin it either, its all down to personal taste.

peace

I'm glad you can admit it. The UR/detroit worship really shits me sometimes.

Some nice tracks sure, but only SOME.

Ritzi Lee
02-02-2004, 10:47 AM

i dont like UR

peace

yes but come on man!!
do you really think that all good comes from experimentation?
some things work, and other don't.
so be it, but at least they tried.

their choice.
their way of creating techno.

andy james
02-02-2004, 05:47 PM
oh, and thank them very many for J Heils 'Reality To Midi' :dance:

amazing double pack!!!!!!!!!

Komplex
02-02-2004, 09:54 PM

i dont like UR

peace

yes but come on man!!
do you really think that all good comes from experimentation?
some things work, and other don't.
so be it, but at least they tried.

their choice.
their way of creating techno.

Its not the music that shits me. Its the hype surrounding detroit. some people take it to the extreme and worship detroit even tho the music itself doesn't always live up to the hype.

Komplex
02-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Not only worship, but get big heads and look down on others who don't agree and think they are retarded or something.

Dustin Zahn
02-02-2004, 11:06 PM
If you want an even bigger laugh, go visit Detroit and see how pathetic it is. The only time Detroit is ever rockin' is when Richie throws a party or when the Movement festival is happening. Detroit is ridiculous.

tioneb
03-02-2004, 12:31 PM
If you want an even bigger laugh, go visit Detroit and see how pathetic it is. The only time Detroit is ever rockin' is when Richie throws a party or when the Movement festival is happening. Detroit is ridiculous.

dustin, dont you know nobody is famous at his own place for what hes doing ??? why most of the detroit artists have (more or less anonymously) moved to europe (and especially berlin) ????

and this is not condescendent blaming people who ignore aobut detroit culture.... what would you thnik of an hardrock fan who doesnt know what an electric guitar is ???

i just think on this topic, and on others one, people cannot accept the critic ... till people blowjob each other, everything is fine .. when you go to say something disturbing then you are treated like a disser and are threatened of being banned on the forums for being negative ...

i just thnik people underestimate how it is positive not knowing about everything .. if techno wouldnt learn me every day something new then i would probably listen to another kind of music .. we should learn every day from future (new technology etc.) but also from past (detroit, or older roots to our music) this is something essential, and i dont think its dissing saying people really lack of this and dont even accept it.

Dustin Zahn
03-02-2004, 07:38 PM
You missed my point. I'm not dissing the music or the people at all. I'm just saying that after all this time I've spoken to so many foreigners (and some u.s. citizens!) who have the impression that Detroit has this huge thriving scene and its a small little techno paradise here in the u.s.

This isn't true. The scene there doesn't fair much better than any of the other scenes here at the moment. Most people think that since the city had such a lasting impression on techno music that Detroit hasn't lost it's edge. Unfortunately, thats not how it is. With many of the originators gone, or some not on the top of their game...coupled with many other reasons it's a tough time for Detroit's techno scene. Aside from some local efforts and more notably paxahau, there isn't a whole lot going on there at the moment.

Ritzi Lee
03-02-2004, 08:15 PM
Offcourse Dustin.
But techno will always be techno if you know what i mean. ;)

If it isn't Detroit, it will always be Berlin or Amsterdam,
or any other god forgiven place...

278d7e64a374de26f==