PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool vs Arsenal

Spacehopper
21-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Jesus christ im gonna suffer a heart attack if these 4-4 draws keep happening.....what a game!!! probably tops the chelsea game for excitement....

absolutley battered arsenal for 90% of it but they looked so dangerous on the counter.........3 stupid mistakes cost us!! but again great fight and spirit shown....

magneze
21-04-2009, 10:28 PM
Yeah, absolutely awesome game. My local was absolutely rocking such were the ups and downs for both teams. 4-4 draws are great, but Liverpool need to win! :lol:

phantomdj
21-04-2009, 10:35 PM
The comeback spirit of Liverpool is second to none and you always feel they have some magic ready when it's needed. It's only games involving Liverpool that have this much entertainment.

It's difficult not to be very angry with the pathetic defending tonight though. We should have hammered Arsenal, but ridiculous mistakes have cost us dearly. The league is not yet over, but it prob does more damage to Arsenal's CL hopes because it means united can rest players again tomorrow knowing they can screw up twice with so few games left.

Insomnia
21-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Arshavin was pure magic for us!

Our defence showed we were missing key regulars!

Still gotta be happy with a point at Anfield...

Great game thought we had it but not to be...

basslinejunkie
21-04-2009, 11:54 PM
cant believe we drew that.we hammerd them.then again youcant gift a team 3 goals and expect to win.

DarkYoung
22-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Liverpool have thrown it away this season.

they really need a lot more players esp in defence and a real goal scorer, not primadonnas.

djfase
22-04-2009, 06:25 AM
[QUOTE=phantomdj;690246]It's only games involving Liverpool that have this much entertainment.
QUOTE]

You dont half talk some rubbish.

Fair play to both teams though. Good game of footie watch that.

Torres, pure magic. 7 attempts on goal, 7 on target

And as for arshavin. 2 of his were quallity

Numeric
22-04-2009, 08:42 AM
It's only games involving Liverpool that have this much entertainment.

:lol: ridiculous comment

for all liverpool's endeavor , again they have failed to get three points from a must win home fixture

incredible entertainment

Numeric
22-04-2009, 08:43 AM
but again great fight and spirit shown....

luckily for united, fight and spirit won't win liverpool the league

DarkYoung
22-04-2009, 09:01 AM
luckily for united, fight and spirit won't win liverpool the league

neither will a load of light weight spaniards. and a crook like Gerrard.

Microdot
22-04-2009, 12:39 PM
neither will a load of light weight spaniards. and a crook like Gerrard.

It's not Gerrard that's a crook, it's the dudes that are gang banging his missus.

phantomdj
22-04-2009, 12:51 PM
It's not Gerrard that's a crook, it's the dudes that are gang banging his missus.

grow up.

Microdot
22-04-2009, 02:01 PM
grow up.

crybaby

Will
23-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Arsenal gifted Liverpool some of their goals and we lead 3 times and for more of the game than Liverpool, we should have won it really, but still, Liverpool needed the points more than us and i hope they win the league.

Arshavin's world class and Kieran Gibbs must replace A Hole for England sooner rather than later!

Insomnia
23-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Great result for us and one i never saw coming, i thought we were gonna get whipped to be honest, Liverpool had far more to be playing for and was evident to see, but we done ourselves real proud..

Will
24-04-2009, 04:38 PM
I had mixed feelings about it, in a way I wanted Liverpool to win since they need it more than us, but then I didn't want our confidence to be dented going into the CL, plus I'd love it if we can overhaul Chelsea... Hopefully a draw will prove enough for both teams.

I thought we could get a result though.

phantomdj
26-04-2009, 06:31 AM
That referee was pathetic though and is known to be a man united fan. What makes it even worse is the fact he was overseeing the tottenham game and gifted united a way back into the game. The referee is supposed to be a professional, but clearly he is a cheat - very hard to stomach.

Microdot
27-04-2009, 12:00 PM
That referee was pathetic though and is known to be a man united fan. What makes it even worse is the fact he was overseeing the tottenham game and gifted united a way back into the game. The referee is supposed to be a professional, but clearly he is a cheat - very hard to stomach.

ffs, stop crying like a fcuking girl.
it makes it very hard to take you seriously.

Numeric
27-04-2009, 12:02 PM

:lol: he's known to be a united fan? who said that exactly? where do you get your information from?

i'll say this for you, at least you're conistsent, consistently wrong

here's a present

http://www.slowfoodusa.org/images/ark_products/ark-prod-meyer_lemon.jpg

phantomdj
04-05-2009, 07:18 PM
ffs, stop crying like a fcuking girl.
it makes it very hard to take you seriously.

facts are facts...

in a professional game, you expect a professional to referee... quite simple.

Numeric
05-05-2009, 10:21 AM
facts are facts...

:lol:

Microdot
05-05-2009, 12:49 PM
facts are facts...

true, facts are facts.
but, try as I might, I couldn't find a single fact in your post. just speculation and stuff you've simply made up.

Numeric
06-05-2009, 01:07 PM
facts are facts...

i expect you were totally disgusted at fletcher's sending off last night?

in fact, if you care that much about referee's decisions, perhaps you should start a campaign to reverse fletcher's ban?

basslinejunkie
06-05-2009, 01:21 PM
the stupid jockstrap should of just let him score,game was already won.

Insomnia
06-05-2009, 01:25 PM
In fact, if you care that much about referee's decisions, perhaps you should start a campaign to reverse fletcher's ban?

Will that no get overturned?

Shocker for him if he's gonna miss the Final to be honest...

Numeric
06-05-2009, 01:33 PM
apparently there is no way that it will be reversed

Numeric
06-05-2009, 01:34 PM
the stupid jockstrap should of just let him score,game was already won.

he felt he could win the ball, which he did

basslinejunkie
07-05-2009, 12:41 PM
doesnt matter,of course he could win the ball, but he didnt need too.shocking sending off, but he should of been a bit smarter.

phantomdj
07-05-2009, 12:44 PM
i expect you were totally disgusted at fletcher's sending off last night?

in fact, if you care that much about referee's decisions, perhaps you should start a campaign to reverse fletcher's ban?

you get far too much of the green for anyone to have compassion on man united!

Microdot
07-05-2009, 03:33 PM
you get far too much of the green for anyone to have compassion on man united!
what does smoking weed have to do with anything?

Numeric
08-05-2009, 08:38 AM

DarkYoung
09-05-2009, 09:42 PM
ridiculous :lol: prob funniest forum on boa by default for sure.

278d7e64a374de26f==