PDA

View Full Version : Nuendo

Barely Human
20-01-2004, 08:29 PM
It seams like everyone uses cubase and logic on here, but why not Nuendo? Im really not that good up on sequencers, more of a tracker man myself, so im wondering why steinbergs flagship sequeuncer never gets a mention?

EmotionComplex
20-01-2004, 09:04 PM
only using it for a very short amount of time it seemed to be more aimed at the audio side of things, i genuinly didnt stick with it for long enough to see if that was the case but i think its more focused on post production and audio stuff, like a lot of the features that make it nuendo i wouldnt actually use myself in my own set up, thats what i got from using it for a short amount of time anyway :neutral: i just seemed to pick cubase up and get right into it .

EmotionComplex
20-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Nuendo was created to perform any task within the media industry. The new Nuendo 2 version delivers a complete media production system, designed with the needs of the user in mind and meeting the demands of working professionals in all genres of audio production: composition, film, broadcast, music, post production, surround, game sound and multimedia

just sounds like theres a lot of stuff a dance musician might not need, and i expect you pay for the it too

audioinjection
21-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Nuendo is really good for the post production side of things, like audio for video/film, tv, multimedia, etc. but I've mixed down music on Nuendo and I'll say it sure beats Pro-Tools.

Basil Rush
26-01-2004, 04:21 PM
mmm, i thought it was well clunky compared to protools ... we gave up on it pretty quick.

278d7e64a374de26f==