PDA

View Full Version : Mhonolog-Tec'ma'te(Tony Slicer RmX)

.:Tony Slicer:.
20-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Hello there to all,
Thats a sick remix on Mhonolog's track so enjoy it...

MHONOLOG-TEC'MA'TE(TONY SLICER RMX)

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.besonic.com/User/0,1391,g0r0l0t0o0i776401,FF.html

wait for feedbacks 8)

h.a.r.d.s.i.g.n.a.l
21-01-2004, 07:13 PM
followed the link, went on to the site, tried a dload and no go.....you have to sign up or sumthin....?

dan the acid man
21-01-2004, 08:07 PM
you just click on the play icon, the top one and it plays. the same as your last tune this one. what i can make out from the poor quality mp3 sounds good, very hard and pounding :clap:

Col
21-01-2004, 10:58 PM
ive checked your tracks tony, and i like your style. but i see you still aint contributing to the forum.

c'mon man, it works both ways. u cant just expect to use this place as a promotional tool. surely?

21-01-2004, 11:45 PM
ive checked your tracks tony, and i like your style. but i see you still aint contributing to the forum.

c'mon man, it works both ways. u cant just expect to use this place as a promotional tool. surely?

:roll: Sorry Col ecstatic for your good words.Well i think that forums offers the oppurtunity to promote yourself and the musiclovers to find out more talented and not commercial artists.Well i'm sorry if i'm not contibuting so much to the forum but honestly i don't have the time.Work,music,forums,producing so i don't find much time to do them all good.I would love to spent much time here so i'll try to do my best and contributing more to the conversations.Well i'l keep post my tracks and i hope you find interesting and many other tracks that i'll post.
See you around guys ;)

dirty_bass
22-01-2004, 12:18 AM
eggs, beans, chips and ........

But I don`t like .........

what have you got that doesn`t have ........ in it?

well there`s sausage egg and ........

But that`s got ....... in it.

has it?

yes

oh

Well can I have sausage, egg and .......... without the ..........

Urrrrgh!

But I don`t like .........

you don`t like .........

etc

dan the acid man
22-01-2004, 12:30 AM
at least he's only doing it in this section and not the others, this one is for self publicity

22-01-2004, 01:27 AM
at least he's only doing it in this section and not the others, this one is for self publicity

Thanks m8 ;)

dirty_bass
22-01-2004, 03:43 PM
I know, but monty python needed a mention

278d7e64a374de26f==