sounds horrible, isnt veen techno. more gabber i think

Spark
01-02-2004, 01:26 AM
does somebody know the song that dj amok plays in this set
ather 35 min

Hmmmzz... Surgeon?

slavestudios
01-02-2004, 01:35 AM
got this a while back... hilarious. went out postering with it on MD.

Amok is a slut. the dirtiest yet. 110% lovin this.

Industrial techno... NIN meets Remus anyone ?

:twisted:

Spark
01-02-2004, 03:37 PM
got this a while back... hilarious. went out postering with it on MD.

Amok is a slut. the dirtiest yet. 110% lovin this.

Industrial techno... NIN meets Remus anyone ?

:twisted:

I've found a interview with Amok..

http://www.hardtechno.nl/?page=interview_amok_eng.php3

slavestudios
01-02-2004, 03:49 PM
nice one spark. cheers dude

cds eh ? who woulda thought ? not me ;)

Ekström
01-02-2004, 04:08 PM
DJ Amok is really a nice DJ like hes work also. but hey dont has bued anything tho. :oops:

This set is really awesome, cant sit still in the damn chair :lol: :rambo: :twisted:

slavestudios
01-02-2004, 04:40 PM
its top stuff. that guy MUST have issues
:lol:

kiddin. he keeps the urgency about his djing & production. which is what i look for. that sense of (perpetual) motion

Ekström
01-02-2004, 04:51 PM
But i live in Sweden, and here the scene is almost dead in some areas. the cops is stoping parties, takeing people for drugs, good but they stop the events tho. i think the police can take drug takers do what the want with them, but dont stop the event of the evening, just for that!

And the media write big things evrey time it is one dude that do drugs.

WHY THE HELL is it drugs in this world? stop use that ****ing shit now!!! :evil:

So in this country nobody ever gonna see any big DJ or a DJ like DJ amok, but the trance part in Sweden getting bigger and bigger and we get more and more big names, so maby the techno part will grew up in the darkness of trance shadows of the trance ;) Hope so anyway :twisted:

(sorry for the spelling, and how i say things)

slavestudios
01-02-2004, 05:00 PM
man, u wanna try Belfast... talk about apathy.

and theres nothin wrong with drugs. they are no less lethal than a sports car in the wrong hands. drugs arent the problem, ppl are. either way, u can still drink yourself to death & smoke 200 Marlboro a day, so its cool as long as u stick to the taxed Goverment approved drugs :nono:

el_satan666
03-02-2004, 06:09 PM
drugs are bad .. mmmm-kay!

I don't mind people taking drugs if they don't f**k it up for anyone else. It can be sh*t when you're trying to getch'o jig on and listen to the good music, and there's some spanner off his nut making you his leaning/urinatin' post.

el_satan666
03-02-2004, 06:11 PM
oh yeah,....... and amok kicks ass. I like the idea of usin' cds to push the speed. And also from his bio it makes it look easy as collect 12 crisp packets and become "World Famous HardTechno Dj".

Pity I don't like crisps. :cry:

HardtraX
12-02-2004, 03:00 AM
So the pigs stop tekkno-parties in Sweden? :shock: Damn! :cry: Fortunately I can see DJ Amok this Friday on a party at the Fusion Club in Münster/West Germany. :twisted: I can't wait for Friday to begin...

On my last gig I played on a party with DJ Amok and he turned up even though he was very, very sick! I know him in person and I have to say he's a really nice guy who always gives 100% (or even more) for the crowd, the party, the music and the German hard-tekkno community as a whole!

Danke, Benjamin!!! ;)

mindgame
12-02-2004, 07:55 AM
thsi mix is pretty nasty..a few tracks are more on teh hardcore techno side then just techno/hard techno but i enjoy -

mindgame
12-02-2004, 07:58 AM
this track at 47 minutes is ultra nasty...so jealous..
however the mixing is a lil eh...messy, period...could be better there..
i wish someone would spin this shit around here though..gotta go get me some new reks i think..

one
12-02-2004, 09:26 AM
hey ekstrom, your posts are jokes right??? or do really not know what you talking about?

stefano1981
12-02-2004, 03:43 PM
I downloaded this set only it was labeled as a Sven Wittekind set, so this is definitely Amok? Great set, either way.

stefano1981
12-02-2004, 03:44 PM
Could I use the word 'set' more in that post. Lol.

serox
12-02-2004, 03:55 PM
not really feeling it. some of it is too noisey and like i said i have heard other people play them at speedcore raves super fast. and now they just sound wrong at the speed he plays them.... :roll:

mindgame
12-02-2004, 04:39 PM
i can see how you get that speedcore feel out of some of trh tracks but a good amount of them are def just nasty techno..
but i like speed core as well..not on the same level as techno but its just nice to smack your head around at times..

278d7e64a374de26f==