PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea vs Barcelona

Spacehopper
06-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Wow!! Where do they get these officials from???? Do they even know the rules of football?? 2 definite penalties for me
I hope they officiate the final coz United will not be winning the champions league....
The ref is probably Platinis best mate....

Barca did play well and deserved something but to win like that is harsh...

I cant believe they only really had that one effort actually on target...

For me Barca when they play against English teams are like one of those fireworks that go up in the air and dont explode.....its like your waiting and waiting while they get closer and closer to goal but the final product is shite and non existent.............apart from that one Iniesta shot

SlavikSvensk
06-05-2009, 10:57 PM
i just saw the one potential penalty, and the armball, and agree that other refs might have called it, but tbh i rarely mind when refs let the boys play.

Spacehopper
06-05-2009, 11:32 PM
haha just had my claim to fame with chloe reading out my thoughts of the game on 'youre on sky sports'

xes
07-05-2009, 08:17 AM
I nearly laughed myself into an early grave last night when Barca scored. Funniest thing to happen in football for ages. I f*cking hate Chelsea :lol:

http://i43.tinypic.com/14ui442.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/312e1sl.gif

Ballack Hill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUziCx1mHxQ

and the remix...
http://www.yooouuutuuube.com/v/?rows=36&cols=36&id=iUziCx1mHxQ&startZoom=1

Numeric
07-05-2009, 08:40 AM
haha just had my claim to fame with chloe reading out my thoughts of the game on 'youre on sky sports'

:lol: i caught a bit of the phone in, what was your comment?

despite all the controversy, i think barca deserve to be in the final, they bossed the game for long periods even with ten men, chelsea were negative and in the end got what they deserved

all the conspiracy theories make me laugh, do you really think the ref would have sent off abidal for no reason if he wanted barca to win?

DarkYoung
07-05-2009, 09:11 AM
get there, glad those russian zionist ****s are out.

C.O.Prodigy
07-05-2009, 11:37 AM
No Ivanovic, no final.
Essien deserved to play in the final but so did Pepe Guardiola and Barca, all in all fair is fair.

Microdot
07-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Good to see that the European Cup Final will be contested by the best two teams in Europe for the second year running.

phantomdj
07-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Good to see that the European Cup Final will be contested by the best two teams in Europe for the second year running.

ahahahahahaha. such a typical ridicilous comment from a clueless manc...

shame you got turned over twice this season, eh? and in dominant fashion!

Spacehopper
07-05-2009, 02:00 PM
:lol: i caught a bit of the phone in, what was your comment?

despite all the controversy, i think barca deserve to be in the final, they bossed the game for long periods even with ten men, chelsea were negative and in the end got what they deserved

all the conspiracy theories make me laugh, do you really think the ref would have sent off abidal for no reason if he wanted barca to win?

i just said that chelsea were cheated out of the final by a referee who probably had orders from Platini not to let them through.....
how the referee didnt at least award 1 of the penalty shouts is unbelievable

i was shocked when she said my name :laughing:

yea about the abidal sending off which again the ref got wrong........if he hadnt have been sent off then i reckon chelsea would have had one of the penalty shouts...
he probably knew that barca were good enough to still batter chelsea even with 10 men...

i reckon united will win it again tbh.....barca try to pass it through the defence looking for that one killer pass and I cant see them breaking down uniteds defence.....and when United hit them on the break it will be like the third goal at the Emirates again......but I hope Im wrong obviously

Numeric
07-05-2009, 02:23 PM
i'm sure i heard that comment read out actually, can't remember the name though

i can't buy all the conspiracy theories, the ref was just a little out of his depth in my opinion

Microdot
07-05-2009, 03:30 PM

can you be quiet please?
the grown ups are trying to discuss something.

lukekendall
07-05-2009, 04:03 PM
I am really hoping unt to do barca in the final now, i hate chelsea but i like to see english teams do well.........really that ref was a joke you have to feel sorry for them

barca cant seem to break english teams down for all the time they had the ball they had one shot on target! was the same last yr when unt played them over 2 legs they did not put the ball in the net lets hope the do the same this year

DarkYoung
07-05-2009, 06:44 PM

+1

djfase
07-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Great to chelsea go out. I want english teams to do well, but for a team to have 10 men behind the ball at home was disgraceful.

Barca didnt have much to offer in all honesty and to score 1 goal in 4 games against english teams in 2 seasons says it all.

Would of hated to see a repeat of last yrs final. Shite

We are the dominant league in world football.

Will
07-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Let's not forget all the diving by Chelsea players though, Malouda and Drogba should have been sent off early on for a start, plus Anelka too probably. So a deserved result I'd say and great to see, football overcame hoofball and anti-football. I was loving the final scenes, hopefully there'll be plenty of bans handed out and Arsenal will overhaul them in the league, starting with a win at the Emirates and Everton win the FA cup.

C.O.Prodigy
13-05-2009, 02:54 PM
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/fudbal/cl2008-09/inijesta-gol-celsi-barselona.jpg

Why Is Lampard looking at him? He should be closing him down.

Microdot
13-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Why Is Lampard looking at him?

because he's a fat, lazy, over rated cunt?
just a wild stab in the dark.

basslinejunkie
14-05-2009, 01:13 PM
takes fat frank 10 mins to cover 10 yards so theres your answer.

Will
14-05-2009, 05:39 PM
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/fudbal/cl2008-09/inijesta-gol-celsi-barselona.jpg

Why Is Lampard looking at him? He should be closing him down.

Because he likes to watch.

C.O.Prodigy
14-05-2009, 10:10 PM
gotta love rethorics
It was the key play of the match, at least curse him to miss to shoot. :)

silly

BloodStar
15-05-2009, 09:15 AM
i was jumping 1meter high when Iniesta scored, hahaha. incredible finish by Barca. Chelsea got what they deserved.
There wsa possibly 1 penalty call for handplay by Piquet, but nothing more. Yeah ofcourse it was bit outoff refs hands, but Abidal was sent off for nothing,. So I would hardly expect ref will give chelsea penalty shoot in 94th minute, especially when there was no handplay by the defensman,cant remember who it was..

anyway, Ballack should be definitely sent off for what he did after that. total cunt if you ask me,. same with Drogba, crying cheating cunt, who will be kicked once season is over. he did similar show last year in the finals. and he did it again this year.. really proffesional player this.

looking forward to the finals... early goal would be great...

Microdot
15-05-2009, 11:36 AM
Because he likes to watch.

just ask Mrs. Lampard

278d7e64a374de26f==