PDA

View Full Version : Nearly new quad core PC for sale

Erase Techno
07-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Hi Guys,
Just over a month ago I had a new PC built specifically for music writing. Unfortunatly despite much research into compatibility I cannot get my soundcard reliabily working with it. This is due to a fault only later admitted by the Soundcard manufacturer for XP sp3 drivers, of which they are unable to give me a time frame for updated and working drivers. Very frustrating!

I have decided just to sell the computer instead and go back to my old P4 3ghz for now as I never had a single operational issue with it.

The PC has the following spec:

Q6600 Quadcore priocessor
Asus P45 Motherboard
2GB Kingston DDR800
500GB Sata HD
Asus Case
NVIDIA Geforce 9400GT 1gb Graphics

The computer still has over 10months warranty left to run. I paid £470 for the build and would like to sell the computer at £400. This is a bare bones system, so I will format the HD and you can install the OS of your choice. In all other aspects this is a fabulously stable and fast PC and I am really going to miss the extra horsepower it has, but you guys know how frustrating it is to try to write some music with it crashing every 5 mins with soundcard errors :(

I am based in Derby and would be happy to meet you halfway to deliver within reason. I'm fully accountable and most of you know me on here anyway for my mastering work.

I am also selling a Lexicon MPX1 for £240. Please let me know if you are interested. You can always email me at work for a quicker reply at info@blacklistedmastering.co.uk

Many thanks, Chris.

The Divide
17-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Hi

Just out of interest what sound card was you running

278d7e64a374de26f==