PDA

View Full Version : FAO Kopites

Numeric
18-05-2009, 09:16 AM
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9866/2jcikv9.jpg

rhythmtech
18-05-2009, 01:04 PM
well at least you lot earned it this year. best season in years.

Spacehopper
18-05-2009, 05:51 PM
well at least you lot earned it this year. best season in years.

disagree with that totally.....they were much better last season, they have hardly destroyed teams like they did last year........most of united wins this season have been scrappy and won by the one goal ....

but congrats where its due

this run is gonna come to an end soon im sure of it......

SlavikSvensk
18-05-2009, 06:31 PM
6 of the last 10 years is mighty impressive.

djfase
18-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Best team wins the league every season.

FACT

rhythmtech
18-05-2009, 10:37 PM
disagree with that totally.....they were much better last season, they have hardly destroyed teams like they did last year........most of united wins this season have been scrappy and won by the one goal ....

but congrats where its due

this run is gonna come to an end soon im sure of it......

i actually meant they earned it as in they had to work harder to win it :lol:

DarkYoung
18-05-2009, 11:27 PM
man utd won a very scrappy season, more down to the poor form over of their rivals Chelsea, Liverpool and the sadly lamentable Arsenal, surely a paradox in terms.
When Ronaldo goes Man Utd will be completely finished.

Numeric
19-05-2009, 10:58 AM

it doesn't mean that the glory is any less deserved

fair do's for the aknowledgement though, shame other kopites can't show the same amount of class, they know who they are :lol:

Numeric
19-05-2009, 11:02 AM
man utd won a very scrappy season, more down to the poor form over of their rivals Chelsea, Liverpool and the sadly lamentable Arsenal, surely a paradox in terms.
When Ronaldo goes Man Utd will be completely finished.

fairly ignorant comments there chief, liverpool are about to amass their highest points total of any premiership season, so to say they've had poor form is simply incorrent

chelsea have struggled in the league to a certain extent, and obviously arsenal, but with all due respect to the gunners, i didn't expect them to mount a serious challenge

and to say that united will be finished when ronaldo leaves is laughable

force
19-05-2009, 11:33 AM
No phantom???

Numeric
19-05-2009, 11:42 AM
No phantom???

:lol: we won't see him again until next season now, unless barca beat united in the champions league final of course

Microdot
19-05-2009, 03:02 PM
forget all the ifs and buts, Utd won the league because they were the best team in the country, end of.

basslinejunkie
19-05-2009, 03:52 PM
you dont deserve a pat on the back for matching our record. once you have passed it, fair enough.

Numeric
19-05-2009, 04:14 PM
you dont deserve a pat on the back for matching our record. once you have passed it, fair enough.

how about a pat on the back for winning the league?

Will
19-05-2009, 04:36 PM
I can't help, but think that if Rafa had kept his mouth shut things would have been different, Fergie's good at mind games and Rafa isn't and should keep his mouth shut in future.

I suppose the media didn't help, making out he was doing a Keegan, but still.

basslinejunkie
19-05-2009, 04:55 PM
I can't help, but think that if Rafa had kept his mouth shut things would have been different, Fergie's good at mind games and Rafa isn't and should keep his mouth shut in future.

I suppose the media didn't help, making out he was doing a Keegan, but still.

was nothing to do with that, it isnt rafa on the pitch.

the fact is we had a wobble and drew, whereas the scum were playing shite but still winning with last min goals etc. that is the difference.

Insomnia
19-05-2009, 07:50 PM
chelsea have struggled in the league to a certain extent, and obviously arsenal, but with all due respect to the gunners, i didn't expect them to mount a serious challenge

:lol:

We'll be back next season so watch out!

Need to spend 70-80 million though!

DarkYoung
19-05-2009, 08:02 PM
and to say that united will be finished when ronaldo leaves is laughable
really

Spacehopper
19-05-2009, 11:48 PM
he'll be pretty hard to replace put it that way......

they always seem to win trophies no matter who comes and goes...

when fergie finally f*cks off, thats when it'll go downhill

Numeric
20-05-2009, 09:00 AM
was nothing to do with that, it isnt rafa on the pitch.

the fact is we had a wobble and drew, whereas the scum were playing shite but still winning with last min goals etc. that is the difference.

i'm not sure how many games united won in the last minute, but i'm fairly certain that it wasn't that many, and don't forget that liverpool had their fair share of last minute wins this season

the main reason why liverpool didn't win the league is because they couldn't break teams down, and i'm afraid that if a team has ambitions of winning the premier league then they have to learn to do this, what's ironic is that over recent years liverpool have struggled against the other big three clubs, and this was thought to be the reason behind their failure, this season they've done well against their title rivals but have dropped points against other teams

Numeric
20-05-2009, 09:17 AM
:lol:

We'll be back next season so watch out!

Need to spend 70-80 million though!

sorry bro, didn't mean any disrespect

i just feel as though arsenal are a few players away from a serious challenge

Insomnia
20-05-2009, 08:08 PM
sorry bro, didn't mean any disrespect

i just feel as though arsenal are a few players away from a serious challenge

No worries bud..

I agree we are short of a few players, we need some wise heads to help the younger lads out..

Wenger better get it right soon though as this cant go on for much longer, though this speculation of Real Madrid i cant see it happening and abit cheeky if it did.

Whatever the board offer Wenger to spend he'd better chew their hands off and spend the lot, at least 50 million i'd say!

278d7e64a374de26f==