PDA

View Full Version : New Planet Rhythm LP

killarava2day
22-01-2004, 06:50 AM
I've noted quite a few artist now referring to their own tracks in this up coming various compilation, does anyone know when this is scheduled to be released? Are there promos about?

Numeric
22-01-2004, 08:41 AM
Don't know anything about this...

But Planet Rhythm is one of the greatest techno labels of all time...

:clap:

MARKEG
22-01-2004, 12:11 PM
no it's not even pressed yet. i know that cause we have a track on it LOL. but it should be out soon i hope!

karlo
22-01-2004, 04:24 PM
no it's not even pressed yet. i know that cause we have a track on it LOL. but it should be out soon i hope!

I have track there too... :eh: hope to see test pressings soon! :doh:

TripleX
22-01-2004, 05:45 PM
who else is on there? ;)

The Overfiend
22-01-2004, 09:36 PM
I'm assuming
The Anxious
Carl Max
Glenn
Patrik
maybe Ignition
Natus and Akira Ishihara.
But what the f*ck do I know. :doh:

dcdn
23-01-2004, 11:08 AM
shame that andrei morant isn't around anymore on all the gm labels, also not on this new LP i presume. His tracks on the last vessels were awesome!

The Overfiend
25-01-2004, 10:10 PM
Morant hasn't done anything as of late. His sound was pivitol to American Techno showing grunt and balls. But last I heard his stuff went really chicago ish.

killarava2day
26-01-2004, 12:46 AM
Morant hasn't done anything as of late. His sound was pivitol to American Techno showing grunt and balls. But last I heard his stuff went really chicago ish.

I don't know if I've read correctly, but I thought when we were on the discussion of Morant last that the guy is like painting houses or some shit. I wish he'd get back into the studio now and then. The last one of his on brotech typically summed up your description of his style to a tee. Not too mention all that wicked stuff he did on blueline, teknotic and sustain & release.

The Overfiend
26-01-2004, 02:15 AM
I still sweat the jack makrel lp. Still useful today.
Painting houses? My man pick up the mouse and get busy Jesus!
I'm sorry but i can only hope to carry the torch the way this guy did for the states on the blistering mature good sound of hard techno.

dcdn
26-01-2004, 11:23 AM
hmm, think he still turns according to his booking agency. But what the hell happened to his production phase? well maybe he's working on his comeback :rambo:

The Overfiend
27-01-2004, 06:36 PM
hmm, think he still turns according to his booking agency. But what the hell happened to his production phase? well maybe he's working on his comeback :rambo:

Keep us posted to more Im sure someone from the planet rhythm circel of friends can enlighten us more ;)

andy james
30-01-2004, 02:12 AM
I still sweat the jack makrel lp. Still useful today.
Painting houses? My man pick up the mouse and get busy Jesus!
I'm sorry but i can only hope to carry the torch the way this guy did for the states on the blistering mature good sound of hard techno.

hell yeah bro......i keep this in my box wherever i go! one of my most favorite double packs of all time, along with the vessels double.

killarava2day
30-01-2004, 08:07 AM
That one on compound from a while back, ummm 'unstable emsissions' i think, blows my head clean off when dosed on K. Some wild filter work on that one...

The Overfiend
30-01-2004, 08:40 AM
psychological distortion was my grand fave

Getic
30-01-2004, 11:11 AM
I'm assuming
The Anxious
Carl Max
Glenn
Patrik
maybe Ignition
Natus and Akira Ishihara.
But what the f*ck do I know. :doh:
The Anxious, Glenn Wilson, Patrik Skoog, Robert Natus, Alex K Katz, Carl Max vs Ogi, Dean Rodel, Akira Ishihara. Huh! I am not 100% :?:
Name of album is "Latest findings"

Getic
30-01-2004, 12:02 PM
Uh! I forgot one important name that will be on album
LARS KLEIN

278d7e64a374de26f==