PDA

View Full Version : Barely Human - 15.4

Barely Human
30-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Not posted anything in a while since I've fallen right off the producing wagon. Found this in my files and it was nearly finished, so I just finished it off for ya all to hear.

Enjoy:) http://www.sendspace.com/file/5kxut4

Siege
30-05-2009, 06:39 PM
downloading now mate......this should be good coming from you :)

long time no hear!

BRADLEE
30-05-2009, 10:30 PM
grabbing it as well since I only have the unfinshed :yup:

ORIS
01-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Good to see you back in the game man, always been a big fan of your techno!!!

I've got to words that sum up my feelings about this track, LOVE THIS!

:-)

Barely Human
08-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Thanks mate. Not usually the kind of material I make, plus it was all done in headphones so that doesnt help the situation! Working on something a little tougher at the moment so hopefully should have that ready to go soon. :biggrin:

Little_Fella!
13-06-2009, 02:30 AM
Well this aint bad at all for working in headphones... tis sounds like a balance between techno and hard-dance .. good energy for the crowd to pump and jump :;

I'm on headphones myself so I'll have to make the excuse of not being totally sure of you adding a touch more sub on your kick at about 65-55hz just to give it a bit more edge on your bass... hmmmmm

Like the swoop nature of the bass sound... I'm gonna go av a butcher's at your MySpaff as you seem quite accomplished and twill be interesting to here oyur different style... :cool:

judas_beast
13-06-2009, 02:46 AM
will listen tomorrow when I can have it loud with out pissing of the neighbours

Barely Human
13-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Well this aint bad at all for working in headphones... tis sounds like a balance between techno and hard-dance .. good energy for the crowd to pump and jump :;

I'm on headphones myself so I'll have to make the excuse of not being totally sure of you adding a touch more sub on your kick at about 65-55hz just to give it a bit more edge on your bass... hmmmmm

Like the swoop nature of the bass sound... I'm gonna go av a butcher's at your MySpaff as you seem quite accomplished and twill be interesting to here oyur different style... :cool:

Thanks man. Normally produce stuff a lot darker than this. Please checkout www.shadowdistrict.net for a 3 tracker that is on there.

mike1000000
15-06-2009, 02:05 PM
good tune mate. good full sound. I like the riff that kicks in about 2 mins in. Very useable tune from a dj point of view.

278d7e64a374de26f==