PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Room Tokyo

FRESHTECHNO
22-01-2004, 12:08 PM
Yo! Does anyone know the exact reason why the liquid room in tokyo closed down. Seemed like they were making good money over? did they have to give up the location? does anyone know?

romelpotter
22-01-2004, 12:28 PM
i don't know why but i am gutted that it has closed. i have never been but always wanted to either playing or paying i didn't mind. :cry:

epxstudio
23-01-2004, 03:26 AM
it is the fact that people here in tokyo are also don't know the real reason..
i heard liquidroom will re-open in the future, but it seems just a rumour.
it was the best and bigggest club in tokyo.. we all miss it. :cry: :cry:
http://www.liquidroom.net/

epxstudio
23-01-2004, 03:42 AM
oops
this topic should be talk in other forum, i think..

MARKEG
23-01-2004, 03:45 AM
Just moved it ;)

FRESHTECHNO
23-01-2004, 01:26 PM
Maybe the rent became to high, i've been to japan a couple of times and everything costs a fortune! I paid almost 12 dollars for a coca cola in my hotel!

gunjack
25-01-2004, 09:55 AM
about 6 months ago there was a gas explosion in an illegal gambling parlor near the liquid room. alot of people dided because the building was very old and cluttered and was not up to code and saftey specs. this put a spotlight on the entire kabuki-cho area (the sex and club district where liquid is. lots of ppl would probably speculate that the building that housed liquid itself was not up to code either and they dont have the dosh to bring it back up to spec. but there will be a new liquid room location soon, so new legends and memories can be built in the same tradition i suppose :)

peace

gunjack
25-01-2004, 09:56 AM
i m gud at typn. :oops: (again)

FRESHTECHNO
28-01-2004, 02:36 PM
about 6 months ago there was a gas explosion in an illegal gambling parlor near the liquid room. alot of people dided because the building was very old and cluttered and was not up to code and saftey specs. this put a spotlight on the entire kabuki-cho area (the sex and club district where liquid is. lots of ppl would probably speculate that the building that housed liquid itself was not up to code either and they dont have the dosh to bring it back up to spec. but there will be a new liquid room location soon, so new legends and memories can be built in the same tradition i suppose :)

peace

That seems like a good explanation to the situation. Do you mind if i add some of that to the article i'm featuring on my site?

gunjack
02-02-2004, 06:53 AM
that would be a no no because it is all speculation.

probably not a good idea.

The Overfiend
02-02-2004, 06:43 PM
I would go there if it wasnt f**k expensive!

278d7e64a374de26f==