PDA

View Full Version : Wah Wah 22

Athar
02-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Wah Wah 022

Chris Liberator And The Geezer

Spiv's Gonks and Freaks .... E.P.
Acid Techno Kings Chris Liberator and Guy McAffer AKA The Geezer have been collaborating for over 14 years in various guises such as Punk Floyd and Carbine making some of the most loved tracks on labels like Stay Up Forever and Smitten. Now this deadly duo go cosmic on the Wah Wah label with two lively and downright infectious slices of 303 heaven. Please check out the links below.

Part of the Stay Up forever family Wah Wah is the label run by Chris Liberator Aaron Liberator and Guy McAffer designed to deliver party Acid Techno with a mischievous grin firmly in place.

http://www.stayupforever.com/musicShop/wahwah22ap.mp3

http://www.stayupforever.com/musicShop/wahwah22bp.mp3

djfilthmonger
05-06-2009, 01:18 PM
no sound here in work will check it later

curly
05-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Used to play acid all the time back in 96-2003 then went off it, This has just re ignited mt interest :)

djfilthmonger
05-06-2009, 04:53 PM
i really got into when I started djing but found hard to find goodstuff in the local record stores. So i played schranz and hard techno for ages but im just sick of schranz at the mo. so Acid techno all the time!!! ha ha. even the harder techno from some of acid techno heads is the job. powertools, apex, hydrualix, cluster!!!! oi! oi!

curly
05-06-2009, 08:36 PM
I used to love the old clusters, when I played acid though alot of people in clubs didnt understand the cluster sound. I used to love it though. Think I went the other way round to you, I played acid first then came the scranz and the hard techno.

djfilthmonger
05-06-2009, 09:00 PM
well i played normal techno then acid , then hard techno then schranz and now just hard techno , schranz and some older techno the odd time. Its just great party music fun to play and proper underground. I still find schranz hilarious i could never take it serious enough to play

DarkYoung
05-06-2009, 09:14 PM
side b - love the tune.
side a - reminds of me of guy - doing a lot older stuff like from 10 years ago, so is a top tune for me.

very different from the older wah wahs just good acid techno.

will have to wait until i get paid and get a copy, so my wife can moan at me.
'oo it sounds just like the hundreds of other acid techno tunes you've got'

djfilthmonger
06-06-2009, 09:20 AM
just listened to them now. wikid stuff, must get a copy. soo broke at the mo might wait till a while.

DarkYoung
06-06-2009, 10:12 PM
just listened to them now. wikid stuff, must get a copy. soo broke at the mo might wait till a while.
know the feeling mate. about 6 records i want, and proper skint.

djfilthmonger
07-06-2009, 10:24 AM
i want choonage! ha ha

DannyBlack
07-06-2009, 12:56 PM
side b for me. nice ****in stuff.

Technologic
29-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Top stuff. Chris and Guy have always been a good combo in the studio!

Grabbed my copy already, but should be in store soon for some more acid techno bidness, some quality tunage i got my ears pinned to so a trip to Hackney is needed.

-LETHAL-ONE-
29-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Love them both.... great tracks... You could always count on these guys to get the job done right... :yup:

APC
29-06-2009, 10:38 PM
will have to wait until i get paid and get a copy, so my wife can moan at me.
'oo it sounds just like the hundreds of other acid techno tunes you've got'

Yeah I get the same. What I do now is get tunes delivered to my work then I have to smuggle them in from my car either before she who must be obeyed gets back or leave them in the car until she goes to bed then walk them in. Record mailer sleeves get thrown in a black plastic bag in my boot until its full then all get chucked away.

DarkYoung
25-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Yeah I get the same. What I do now is get tunes delivered to my work then I have to smuggle them in from my car either before she who must be obeyed gets back or leave them in the car until she goes to bed then walk them in. Record mailer sleeves get thrown in a black plastic bag in my boot until its full then all get chucked away.

yeah i used to get my records sent to my mums house.

just ordered wah wah 22 today. a side sounds mint.

DarkYoung
26-07-2009, 09:48 AM
side b for me. nice ****in stuff.

well spotted mate. this tune is dynamite.

acidpisar
26-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Great release.
The best release together with Scythe Squadron 05 &Hydro 039 i bought recently!

278d7e64a374de26f==