PDA

View Full Version : BOA RAW

MARK ANXIOUS
05-06-2009, 03:31 AM
I know, I've posted this in the BOA RAW forum, but I need you all to know my plans:

This is the new concept I have. Basically all existing BOA forum producers upload their stuff to BOA RAW (check the tab at the top). Hopefully, when the new users come on board (we've had a server prob recently ie 3000 members about to join), they will see what's uploaded and comment on it. The best stuff will rise to the top.

So, every month, I'll ask the 'Top Rated' (this will be based upon public feedback) to give me a zip of their track. This will then be available as a digital PAID download on the site. I'll market this everywhere I can. Perhaps even do a few vinyl releases each year to promote it. Then I can give the best producers cash to help them on their way.

God only knows I wish there was something like this when I was starting out!

OK hope you're all up for it guys!

Mark

judas_beast
05-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Good idea.

MARK ANXIOUS
06-06-2009, 06:24 AM
can ya post ya stuff up there mate?

DannyBlack
06-06-2009, 01:01 PM
holy f*ck Mark. this is a ridiculously GREAT idea. Is it ok to have the stuff on myspace too or is this exclusive like?

DannyBlack
06-06-2009, 01:04 PM
how do i log in mark? i canny see where.

Blackout Chief
06-06-2009, 02:19 PM
i see you sorted it danny ;)

no it's cool have it anywhere you want mate.

DannyBlack
06-06-2009, 02:52 PM
yeah sorted. had a blonde moment. Cleared the cookies as you said and it works from FF now. sweet.

DVNT
08-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Wow! Awesome idea Mark. I don't produce but will happily post up the monthly results on the MANTIS blog. :)

judas_beast
08-06-2009, 05:12 PM
can ya post ya stuff up there mate?

maybe I'm being a bit ''special'', but do we post the tracks in here as well?

/is thick

DannyBlack
08-06-2009, 05:17 PM
I think this section is for feedback before you post up on RAW. I'm gonna post in here before posting it on RAW. Granted, I didn't with Pale Horse. Was testing the water.

Siege
08-06-2009, 07:47 PM
i thought you posted on boa raw FOR feedback?.....seems a cool idea anyway, whether or not it will get people posting comments on each others trks etc,etc remains to be seen? you know how dead the production files used to be :/
if no body can be bothered giving the feedback then i cant see how it will work?

DannyBlack
08-06-2009, 08:41 PM
The whole forum went on a slump for a while though to be fair. RAW ought to ignite a bit of interest again i think. i hope.

judas_beast
08-06-2009, 10:49 PM
wicked idea, got on the case. is it ok to upload stuff that has been signed?

Siege
08-06-2009, 11:50 PM
wicked idea, got on the case. is it ok to upload stuff that has been signed?

Not much point uploading mate if its already been signed.. everything posted on there are supposed to be submissions i think?

curly
09-06-2009, 07:40 PM
So Im not the only one confused about this, is BOA RAW replacing the Production Files, or is it for posting finished tracks in, maybe Mark will let us know his plans

Siege
09-06-2009, 09:50 PM
fck knows?? theres not many leaving feedback anyway.....i went in there yesterday and made the effort to leave feedback on everyones trks,... thinking everybody else who posted up would do the same, but no one is.....its just a selected few.

Little_Fella!
10-06-2009, 12:14 AM
fck knows?? theres not many leaving feedback anyway.....i went in there yesterday and made the effort to leave feedback on everyones trks,... thinking everybody else who posted up would do the same, but no one is.....its just a selected few.

Well I'm gonna be around more now that I've finished mi exams, so yerv got one more set o' ears listenin' in charver... get some momentum going - - how's things anyways??>> :coolio:

judas_beast
10-06-2009, 01:10 AM
I;m gonna try and leave feed back on every track that gets put up on there - thats the only way to make it work imo

Siege
10-06-2009, 01:18 AM
Well I'm gonna be around more now that I've finished mi exams, so yerv got one more set o' ears listenin' in charver... get some momentum going - - how's things anyways??>> :coolio:

good stuff..........yeah, things are good mate ;)

Siege
10-06-2009, 01:20 AM
I;m gonna try and leave feed back on every track that gets put up on there - thats the only way to make it work imo

Correct mate ;)

judas_beast
10-06-2009, 01:44 AM
Not much point uploading mate if its already been signed.. everything posted on there are supposed to be submissions i think?

oh.

278d7e64a374de26f==