PDA

View Full Version : ronaldo has gone to madrid!!

lukekendall
11-06-2009, 10:32 AM
hahahhahaha!! see ya later

BloodStar
11-06-2009, 11:28 AM
no surprise

Spacehopper
11-06-2009, 01:54 PM
i think this was a done deal at the start of last season....

united basically said to real we are keeping him for at least 1 more season and if you still want him you can have him for 80 million..

gonna be pretty irreplaceable no matter who they buy with the money...

just need vidic to feck off now then fergie

Numeric
11-06-2009, 05:36 PM
80 million is a lot of dough but i'd be lying if i said i was happy about this

my united mates have been textin me all day sayin shit like 'good riddance' etc, not sure if i share the sentiment

he is irreplaceable but united will move on as we always do

DJ RE:HAB
11-06-2009, 06:25 PM
:lol:lol:

Villa is on his way now aswell to Madrid aswell.

Thing is, who could possibly replace Ronaldo for goals and assists. No one.

Ribery has said he aint interested in England either.

What a great day for the PL, terrible day for United

Will
11-06-2009, 06:28 PM
They won't be replacing him with Kaka, Messi or Ribery by the looks of it! Bet they wish they'd gone for Arshavin now, instead of Berbatov, we got him for less than half the price!

They've been linked with Valencia, maybe he'll be the replacement. I bet the Chelsea scum will be fancying their chances now, that's the only problem, like when they were really happy when Vieira left.

It'll be interesting to see how Real and United do next season, and who (else, if anyone) they sign. Talk of Villa going to Madrid too, that'd be very greedy.

I just hope Yaya Toure comes to Arsenal, or stays at Barca at least and doesn't go to one of our rivals, we should have signed him ages ago.

djfase
11-06-2009, 06:45 PM
U have to bite the hand off anyone who offers that money.

Good business for a player, who clearly last season didnt wanna play for utd. He even had the cheek to ask utd to accept reals offer this week.

His arrogance no bounds.

Love him or hate him, the pl will be worse off without him

DarkYoung
11-06-2009, 08:06 PM
i think man utd will struggle to get in the top four next season.

C.O.Prodigy
11-06-2009, 08:54 PM
i think man utd will struggle to get in the top four next season.

Astral projection?

DarkYoung
11-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Astral projection?
common sense

C.O.Prodigy
11-06-2009, 10:52 PM
common sense

Touche.

Is that because they lost the CL final?

DarkYoung
11-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Touche.

Is that because they lost the CL final?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8094664.stm

man utd are finished dude. wake up and smell the coffee. go back to supporting arsenal.

djfase
11-06-2009, 11:00 PM
No chance. They will buy atleast 3 players to replace him.

They will be there next season, and only someone who knows nothing about football would say that

DarkYoung
11-06-2009, 11:03 PM
They will be there next season, and only someone who knows nothing about football would say that

so you are saying that you know nothing about football then. lol.

markandrew
12-06-2009, 07:26 AM
when fergie retires thats when things could change until then they will be strong and in the top four

Numeric
12-06-2009, 08:27 AM
:lol:lol:

Villa is on his way now aswell to Madrid aswell.

Thing is, who could possibly replace Ronaldo for goals and assists. No one.

Ribery has said he aint interested in England either.

What a great day for the PL, terrible day for United

what rock did you climb from under?

funny, how you were on here a couple of months back criticising ronaldo, now he's irreplaceable?

i wouldn't worry about united, everyone said the same shit when ruud left, 'ooh, how will united cope?'

and, united have made 68 million profit on ronaldo, a terrible day? don't be such an idiot

Numeric
12-06-2009, 08:31 AM
so you are saying that you know nothing about football then. lol.

he's saying that you know nothing about football, which is a fairly spot on observation to be fair

DarkYoung
12-06-2009, 09:50 AM
he's saying that you know nothing about football, which is a fairly spot on observation to be fair

thats why i correctly predicted the outcome of the champions league final.

now im predicting man utd to come 4th in the league next year.

Numeric
12-06-2009, 10:24 AM
thats why i correctly predicted the outcome of the champions league final.

you guessed right for the final

if you did actually understand anything about top flight football then you would be aware that these type of games hinge on a knife edge, one moment of brilliance can turn an entire match, things could have easily been different in the champions league final if united would have scored first

the reason you guessed right was simply down to luck, rather than football insight

DarkYoung
12-06-2009, 10:32 AM

if you did actually understand anything about top flight football then you would be aware that these type of games hinge on a knife edge, one moment of brilliance can turn an entire match, things could have easily been different in the champions league final if united would have scored first

the reason you guessed right was simply down to luck, rather than football insight

man utd 4th next season

basslinejunkie
12-06-2009, 01:08 PM
doesnt matter if u got 80 mill for him. any player you replace him with will be a step backwards. hes the best in the world.

great news indeed that you are loosing him.

C.O.Prodigy
12-06-2009, 01:50 PM

That's right. They were so close to scoring in that first minute.

As for Ronaldo, I bet that sir Alex is thinking ahead and that he has something up his sleeve. Although sir Alex is the main reason that the final went the way it did. He gabled and lost, fair enough I reckon.

DJ RE:HAB
12-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Fergie complaining about United had the knocking stuffed out of them when the 1st goal went in. It changed the game.

Liverpool had 3 put past them in a CL final. Ok Milan are no Barcelona of this year but they were a ****ing good team.

United just didn't have the fight at all. There midfield with or without fletcher is average. It was a goal ffs, they had another 80 minutes to score 2.

Barca had a makeshift defence aswell..

United ****ed it up, to come back from 1 goal is no mission impossible, try 3 goals.

They just didn't have the desire the fight or the belief to try and go forward...

basslinejunkie
13-06-2009, 08:07 PM
united had no answer to good teams all year.

C.O.Prodigy
13-06-2009, 08:12 PM
What must Liverpoool do to win the Premiership next season?

DarkYoung
13-06-2009, 08:37 PM
think it will be like next year

Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Man Utd
Man City

but only thing im doubtful of really is whether man utd can get a fourth spot, they be fifth.

basslinejunkie
14-06-2009, 06:25 AM
What must Liverpoool do to win the Premiership next season?

spend all our money on 1 player i.e. villa or silva rather than 5 mill x 4 for mediorce players.

we are only 1 or 2 world class players short of a prem winning team.

C.O.Prodigy
14-06-2009, 09:39 AM
spend all our money on 1 player i.e. villa or silva rather than 5 mill x 4 for mediorce players.

we are only 1 or 2 world class players short of a prem winning team.

That's sounds reasoning but risky. If that one player gets injured then you got a problem, but otherwise it's a good idea.

So you think that Liverpool needs forwards like Villa or Silva? Both are sweet players, I like Silva more but he isn't a pure striker. What about other positions?

I think that Liverpool needs more points against other teams since they always do well against the big 3 (Arsenal, Man Utd., Chelsea), points from other games might serve them well in a run for the championship.
It might be prudent to forget about the CL next season and to concentrate on the Premiership for once, that focus could be enough to win it.

Spacehopper
14-06-2009, 02:39 PM
yea david silva would be a great signing..... theres talk of benitez going for lavezzi from napoli aswell who looks a decent player, but id much prefer david villa..

thing is about uniteds 80 million, they can buy a few world class players but will the team gel aswell as it did with ronaldo? rooney and ronaldo had a certain understanding and maybe without ronaldo, rooney may not be as effective..

the same thing might happen as it did with spurs....bought many good signings but they were bottom of the table for god knows how long.

i also read that united are gonna bid 40 million for fernando....... :laughing:

C.O.Prodigy
14-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Lavezzi is very similar to Messi, a skillful player. Another great Argentine is Zarate, who plays for Lazio, who is more of a power forward in my book, Ginola like. Depends on what Rafa wants in the end.

Also in my opinion there are no facts to suggest that Man Utd might have that kind of a season. Judging from previous seasons and from what Sir Alex has been doing with Utd, disharmony shouldn't really be in store.

Spacehopper
14-06-2009, 05:08 PM
yea im not saying they are gonna be as bad as tottenham were , just with a few new players in the team they could take time to settle in...
mind you it was tottenhams dodgy defence that was the reason for many of their losses, somethin united have no need to worry about

SlavikSvensk
14-06-2009, 05:48 PM
80 mil can fill a lot of holes.

C.O.Prodigy
14-06-2009, 07:17 PM
I think they beat Tottenham 5-2 last fixture, much stronger then Tottenham.
Some players maybe, but most have played for the reserves and some cup games, shouldn't take them more then half a season to be in Aston Villa form.

The red devils have a good defense but if I was "Whisky Nose" I would look for one more good DC(central defender) like Gabriel Milito or Alex to back up Rio and Vid.

Liverpool have a goon enough squad to play against the Villa's and the Everton's and the Portsmout's and Man City's of the premiership. Even without new signings they should, with Riera and Babel and Fabio Aurelio, do better in the "easier" games. Yes look ahead to new signings and how to beat Chelski and Man Utd, but also not spend to much energy on just the big four. The season is long and home fixtures are key. If they win all home games, that's like job half done, imo.

force
14-06-2009, 07:37 PM
I will laugh my twat off if madrid win nothing this coming season..

Fingers crossed

Numeric
15-06-2009, 08:38 AM
doesnt matter if u got 80 mill for him. any player you replace him with will be a step backwards. hes the best in the world.

great news indeed that you are loosing him.

so he leaves united and all of a sudden he's the best player in the world? a couple of weeks back it was messi

Numeric
15-06-2009, 08:42 AM
Fergie complaining about United had the knocking stuffed out of them when the 1st goal went in. It changed the game.

Liverpool had 3 put past them in a CL final. Ok Milan are no Barcelona of this year but they were a ****ing good team.

United just didn't have the fight at all. There midfield with or without fletcher is average. It was a goal ffs, they had another 80 minutes to score 2.

Barca had a makeshift defence aswell..

United ****ed it up, to come back from 1 goal is no mission impossible, try 3 goals.

They just didn't have the desire the fight or the belief to try and go forward...

i'd be more worried about your own midfield fella, alonso is as good as gone, barca want masch, and your main target, barry, has gone to city

looks like it's gonna be lucas and gerrard for you next season

Numeric
15-06-2009, 08:47 AM
yea david silva would be a great signing..... theres talk of benitez going for lavezzi from napoli aswell who looks a decent player, but id much prefer david villa..

thing is about uniteds 80 million, they can buy a few world class players but will the team gel aswell as it did with ronaldo? rooney and ronaldo had a certain understanding and maybe without ronaldo, rooney may not be as effective..

the same thing might happen as it did with spurs....bought many good signings but they were bottom of the table for god knows how long.

i also read that united are gonna bid 40 million for fernando....... :laughing:

:lol: you're comparing united to spurs? are you havin a joke?

if anything, ronaldo leaving will be a positive in terms of team spirit, and as for rooney, he will now have the opportunity to shine brightest

force
15-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Wouldn't it be hilarious if united knock Madrid out of the CL next season

C.O.Prodigy
15-06-2009, 11:19 AM
I will laugh my twat off if madrid win nothing this coming season..

Fingers crossed

It could happen. There is more evidence to suggest that happens to Real, since it did in the past, then to any other big club - except (Milan and Inter). Egos and big salaries don't mix well, any coach is going to have a hard time making a team out of individual stars. On the other hand if it succeeds it could be spectacular.

Numeric
15-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Wouldn't it be hilarious if united knock Madrid out of the CL next season

that would be ace, madrid will find it difficult again next season in the league and europe, buying talent seldom amounts to an over-night fix

Microdot
15-06-2009, 02:26 PM
man utd 4th next season

£100 says you're talking shite.

If you're so sure, put your money where your mouth is.
Otherwise, stop making a fool of yourself and leave the football talk to the cooler kids.

DarkYoung
15-06-2009, 04:56 PM
, madrid will find it difficult again next season in the league and europe, buying talent seldom amounts to an over-night fix
you must be living in a parallel universe.

Real will be a powerful footballing force next year. And the football pundits that i have read have agreed with that.
Looks like it's you who knows **** all about football, other than purchasing the latest Man Utd shirt.

DarkYoung
15-06-2009, 04:58 PM
£100 says you're talking shite.

If you're so sure, put your money where your mouth is.
Otherwise, stop making a fool of yourself and leave the football talk to the cooler kids.

yes i am thinking of having a bet on it actually.
probably with William Hill, my guess is that a crybaby like you would be a sore loser.

Will
15-06-2009, 06:32 PM
what rock did you climb from under?

funny, how you were on here a couple of months back criticising ronaldo, now he's irreplaceable?

i wouldn't worry about united, everyone said the same shit when ruud left, 'ooh, how will united cope?'

and, united have made 68 million profit on ronaldo, a terrible day? don't be such an idiot

It took United 4 years to win the PL again after selling Beckham and Ronaldo's better than Beckham.

I reckon they'll sign Valencia and Benzema, plus maybe one or two others of a similar standard. Liverpool might already have the edge over Man U once Ronaldo's gone, without signing anyone as long as they hold onto Masch and Alonso.

Spacehopper
15-06-2009, 06:46 PM
It took United 4 years to win the PL again after selling Beckham and Ronaldo's better than Beckham.

I reckon they'll sign Valencia and Benzema, plus maybe one or two others of a similar standard. Liverpool might already have the edge over Man U once Ronaldo's gone, without signing anyone as long as they hold onto Masch and Alonso.

totally agree with that....

remember at the start of the 2007/08 season when ronaldo got sent off for headbutting someone against portsmouth....he got banned for 3 games and in them matches they lost one , drew one and a scraped a couple of 1-0's against wank teams, as soon as he came back they were a different team

Numeric
16-06-2009, 08:40 AM
you must be living in a parallel universe.

Real will be a powerful footballing force next year. And the football pundits that i have read have agreed with that.
Looks like it's you who knows **** all about football, other than purchasing the latest Man Utd shirt.

so you read a couple of articles in the sun and now you're the expert? :lol:

them dicks probably don't even watch spanish football, trust me man, it's gonna take more than kaka and ronaldo for real to catch barca, they need another centre midfield player and another top forward, if they make these signings and the manager gets it right, then maybe we'll see

Numeric
16-06-2009, 08:44 AM

beckham leaving wasn't the reason that united lost the title, if you care to recall, united were top of the league and looking strong during the 03/04 season, it was when united lost rio through suspension that they slipped

Numeric
16-06-2009, 08:48 AM
totally agree with that....

remember at the start of the 2007/08 season when ronaldo got sent off for headbutting someone against portsmouth....he got banned for 3 games and in them matches they lost one , drew one and a scraped a couple of 1-0's against wank teams, as soon as he came back they were a different team

wrong, united usually always start the season slowly, and it took four or five games after ronaldo's return to the team before united started firing on all cylinders, he was present for most of the one nil results you refer to

DarkYoung
16-06-2009, 09:12 AM
wrong, united usually always start the season slowly, and it took four or five games after ronaldo's return to the team before united started firing on all cylinders, he was present for most of the one nil results you refer to

dude, listen to me seriously when i say this, im trying to help you in the near future save face etc

Ferguson is past it. Man Utd is not Fergie. Fergie did a fantastic job and is the best manager in our history, but he needs to retire.
He should retire now after winning the PL again.
His problem is that he is very greedy. So i can see Man Utd really struggling this season and his Jewish Masters sacking him.

Numeric
16-06-2009, 09:55 AM
:lol: thanks for the help

DarkYoung
16-06-2009, 02:16 PM
:lol: thanks for the help

it's okay. i'm just thinking about you and your dad.
still you'll have your memories and signed memorabilia plates etc. of the good ole days.

Numeric
16-06-2009, 03:31 PM
aye, we'll end up like a pair of liverpool fans, a fate worse than death

DarkYoung
16-06-2009, 03:38 PM
aye, we'll end up like a pair of liverpool fans, a fate worse than death

lolz. i think your in for a few dodgy seasons. they have a world class team. but ferguson imo threw the champions league final with the team he put out.
the worst thing is the Glazers and the debt they've put man utd in.

Microdot
16-06-2009, 04:39 PM
yes i am thinking of having a bet on it actually.
probably with William Hill, my guess is that a crybaby like you would be a sore loser.

whatever their odds are, I'll match em. A real man would take the bet.

As for your purile attempts to bait me by calling me names........
dude, I refuse to be drawn into a battle of wits against an unarmed man.

DarkYoung
17-06-2009, 12:14 PM
whatever their odds are, I'll match em. A real man would take the bet.

As for your purile attempts to bait me by calling me names........
dude, I refuse to be drawn into a battle of wits against an unarmed man.
:lol:

Will
19-06-2009, 04:49 PM
beckham leaving wasn't the reason that united lost the title, if you care to recall, united were top of the league and looking strong during the 03/04 season, it was when united lost rio through suspension that they slipped

And what about the subsequent 2 seasons?

Numeric
20-06-2009, 11:44 AM
scholes being blind? keane leaving? phil leaving?

united didn't have a midfield for two seasons, plus chelsea were incredibly strong at that time

Microdot
20-06-2009, 12:51 PM
And what about the subsequent 2 seasons?

the rent boys were at the peak of their powers at this time (partly due to a transfer policy of signing anyone Utd were in for, but mostly because of a bottomless pit of cash).
One of Fergie's greatest achievements in his time in football was to wrestle power back from the russian mafia to win the league in 06/07 season.
I don't think people realise how important it was for someone to put a stop to chelsea's increasing domination of the English game.
People have short memories and it's easy to forget that Utd winning the title that year was just as unlikely as the bin dippers winning it this season.

If Utd hadn't snatched the title that year (against the odds), the whole Mourinho/Abramavich fall out may never have happened either.

DarkYoung
20-06-2009, 02:53 PM
One of Fergie's greatest achievements in his time in football was to wrestle power back from the russian mafia to win the league in 06/07 season.

how is that better than the American Jewish Mafia (the Glazers) running the league?

278d7e64a374de26f==