PDA

View Full Version : Get Your FREE Copy Of Bass Instinct Magazine feat CARL COX,DEADMAU 5

ads_menu
17-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Hey Guys,

Please read inforamtion below for FREE Bass Instinct Magazine subscrption this is for the summer issue!

BASS INSTINCT MAGAZINE
SUMMER ISSUE
JUNE/JULY/AUGUST

Bass Instinct Magazine is a FREE music publication that is brought to you seasonally. The pocket sized magazine covers a wide range of dance genres aimed at music fans everywhere. BI has already gained over 5000 subscribed readers and it’s on the rise making it an essential read for all dance music enthusiasts.

To get your free copy of Bass Instinct direct to your door you can subscribe to the details below or alternatively you pick up copies at some events and music retail stores around the UK.

We have a great line-up for the summer edition of Bass Instinct which is crammed from cover to cover with news, reviews, interviews, competitions, fashion and loads more.

This issue includes interviews with global techno institution CARL COX. We caught up with Carl in this middle of his UK tour. Producer and house phenomenon DEADMAU 5 talks about Creamfields’09. Drum & Bass superstars CHASE & STATUS speak to us about there album, festivals and a few of their favourite things. The king of hard dance ALEX KIDD lets BI have an insight into this years KIDDSTOCK theme and North Wales promoter and DJ DANNY KILLA tells us about his summer plans.

Also in this issue, BI takes at look at what festivals are going to be rocking this summer with previews on CREAMFIELDS, GLOBAL GATHERING, V FESTIVAL, READING/LEEDS, SW4/RELOADED, SQUARE, WAKESTOCK and the pick of some of the best EUROPEAN FESTIVALS.

Leading MP3 and games download site TRACK IT DOWN supply the reviews for the biggest tracks to watch out for this summer.

We take a look at London based fashion label FENCHURCH and their red hot summer collection.

We also have loads of competitions and giveaways including Fenchurch goodies, festival tickets and CD’s.

You can subscribe to Bass Instinct FREE by simply texting your details to MENU BASS INSTINCT 60777 or by emailing them to adz@clinic-uk.info

Be sure to get your FREE copy of BASS INSTINCT now!

(Text subscription costs £1.50)

DannyBlack
17-06-2009, 08:04 PM
I don't mean to be a penis, but this is a Techno discussion forum. Not advertising. Please don't spam our boards.

fatcollective
18-06-2009, 10:47 AM
You can subscribe to Bass Instinct FREE by simply texting your details to MENU BASS INSTINCT 60777 or by emailing them to adz@clinic-uk.info

Be sure to get your FREE copy of BASS INSTINCT now!

(Text subscription costs £1.50)?????????????

Free?????

MITA
18-06-2009, 10:48 AM
well youre free to txt message them : D

ads_menu
18-06-2009, 05:41 PM
I was'nt sure what forum to stick this in as it's not an event advert.

You can email details which is FREE also rather than text just to let you know

Mucky Beats
18-06-2009, 07:25 PM
guys come on lets just get behind stuff not pick fault.. the guy just wasnt sure where to post it and hence having loads of stuff bout techno, suck it in the techno forum -- like reviews of many artists that use this site and also supporting techno in genral with many articals and interviews inc one with carl cox also bits on likes of mills and bas mooy. loads of info on forthcoming techno gigs and so on... this mag is very relevant to speading the word of techno both undergound and main stream by puting it alongside other current styles of music. It also has a massive festival guide with likes of square fest with landsturm and billy nasty , exit festival with a totaly sick techno line up , dance valley , global and so so many more.

In regard to the text cost , its a one off text of £1.50 to then get the mag to your door for life for free... the 1.50 is a admin fee.
Also as mentioned you can email for free to get the mag... also collect the mag for free a key places. i do see how the pointing out the cost of the text may make it look like not free...but thats just being upfront over the costs and most of that is taken by the text company. as i say its all admin. the mag is deffo free

i know its easy to pick up the whole this is spam thing but also lets see the good in what this is a great portal to push techno and all dance music forward. i think if you read the mag you will see how supportive it is.

hehe ok ive had my 2p , really not wanting to sound off just wanted to point out how good this is and does deserve to be here in the techno forum. And does point out a floor in the forum that maybe we need more sub forums or a more open rule on what is spam as this isnt an event and so where is it to be posted??

DannyBlack
18-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Id agree with you Mucky me old Mucka, if it was up for discussion. It isn't though, it's advertising. We get it enough throughout the day without getting it on the forum too. :-\

aphex_hn
18-06-2009, 08:08 PM
Deadmau 5 :/

278d7e64a374de26f==