PDA

View Full Version : Alex Calver, Cavlertron, Kalva?

djfilthmonger
23-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Hi guys just wondering does any known if he is still release hard techno not the schranz stuff but like the early glitch or he has gone completey fidget and minimal?
Really like his hard techno.

joker
23-06-2009, 09:51 PM
*hard techno dj jumping on minimal techno bandwagon shocker*

Patrick DSP
23-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Had this conversation with Alex more than a few times. He's pretty rooted in his electro moniker(s) right now.

I really dug his techno stuff too.

The Overfiend
24-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Some of that Electro stuff is just plain dope though, and the money and girls are easier access

djfilthmonger
24-06-2009, 11:36 AM
ah I dont mind his new stuff he is doing not my kind of thing, but I wouldn't mind hearing some new hard techno stuff.

Luke_C
24-06-2009, 03:23 PM
ah I dont mind his new stuff he is doing not my kind of thing, but I wouldn't mind hearing some new hard techno stuff.

I enjoyed a lot of Alex's new tracks! He is a very good producer!

djfilthmonger
24-06-2009, 03:29 PM
I enjoyed a lot of Alex's new tracks! He is a very good producer!

ah yeah absolulty. he is good at whatever he does.

davethedrummer
25-06-2009, 04:17 PM
his new stuff is fantastic, I really don't think that bandwagon joke applies to him at all !!
I'm not surprised he's pursuing his new style for now really
mainly because the hard techno scene has just bashed itself over the head with schranz overload
and there's so much more scope in what he's doing now to stretch out those production wings.
plus we've got him booked for the hydraulix party in october
so I would say that.

djfilthmonger
25-06-2009, 05:16 PM
his new stuff is fantastic, I really don't think that bandwagon joke applies to him at all !!
I'm not surprised he's pursuing his new style for now really
mainly because the hard techno scene has just bashed itself over the head with schranz overload
and there's so much more scope in what he's doing now to stretch out those production wings.
plus we've got him booked for the hydraulix party in october
so I would say that.

yeah I seen that alright.
massive schranz overload. I have seriously gone off it over the last year myself.

Dorian Hunter
17-07-2009, 08:34 AM
No matter what he does, his stuff always rocks. He is really a talented little monkey, that`s for sure.

rhythmtech
27-07-2009, 12:14 PM
No matter what he does, his stuff always rocks. He is really a talented little monkey, that`s for sure.

the dude has done metal to techno to electro with everything inbetween. and he's been top of the game in all. respect.

The_Laughing_Man
27-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Yeah I can`t stand the fidget thing at all, but Alex knows what he is doing and is a good producer.

TechMouse
27-07-2009, 01:18 PM
He played a brutal set at the Elektrowerkz earlier this year.

278d7e64a374de26f==