PDA

View Full Version : Suburban Acid Saturation - Take Your Pills

acidsaturation
28-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Another acid throwback!

This has been knocking about as a live set favorite for a couple of years now. The first of the new project to get final versions of some of the live tunes. This was all produced on Hardware, sequenced from the RM1-x, and using: the EA-1. ES-1, ER-1, A-Station, Drum-Station, S950 and the Freebass.

The stems were recorded into Reaper, where a bit of software EQ and Compresion added.

Hope to keep the live party feel whilst having a polished product.

http://soundcloud.com/suburban-acid-saturation/take-your-pills

DannyBlack
11-08-2009, 01:44 PM
wicked mate- pounding through and through. God I love hardware tracks.

judas_beast
13-08-2009, 12:33 AM
wicked stuff mate. definitely got that sound as if it's being dropped live. obviously production aint the greatest, but in terms of flow of the track - I really like it.

when/where are you next playing live? love watching hardwear sets. miss my RM1X, got a great sequencer block on them.

good stuff

acidsaturation
19-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Not got owt planned at the moment - everything's a bit up in the air for me deciding whether to go back to uni for my masters which will take a lot of time... And want to get the last year's worth of live stuff recorded in some form.

I'm so in two minds about how to clean up the production on some of these tunes... as soon as I get into playing with that I feel it loses some of the vibe... Any thoughts appreciated on that score...

278d7e64a374de26f==