PDA

View Full Version : eto to man city

davemoore
28-06-2009, 11:59 PM
almost a done deal i heard but they wont release a price city are willing to pay !!! aparantly another record braking deal , :biggrin:

DarkYoung
29-06-2009, 12:34 AM
brilliant. man city will be much better than man utd next season. can't wait.

C.O.Prodigy
29-06-2009, 02:02 AM
brilliant. man city will be much better than man utd next season. can't wait.

given this recent development, that stuff u were saying about united makes more sense.

Numeric
29-06-2009, 11:46 AM
word is he's refused, don't blame him really, he may be get pure dough at city but he'll not win any major trophies

Microdot
29-06-2009, 05:17 PM
It doesn't matter how much money Citeh spend, they will always be a laughing stock.

DarkYoung
29-06-2009, 05:32 PM
given this recent development, that stuff u were saying about united makes more sense.

United are in a hole, crippled by massive debts from the Glazer family.
Fergie really needs to retire now.
be nice to see man city doing well again.

in a couple of years time Microdot and Numeric will be going with their dads in the blue shirts to watch city.

Jumping on the latest bandwagon.

Numeric
29-06-2009, 05:57 PM
United are in a hole, crippled by massive debts from the Glazer family.
Fergie really needs to retire now.
be nice to see man city doing well again.

in a couple of years time Microdot and Numeric will be going with their dads in the blue shirts to watch city.

Jumping on the latest bandwagon.

don't be such a cock all your life calvin

DarkYoung
29-06-2009, 06:02 PM
don't be such a cock all your life calvin

jesus Gary, must have hit a nerve there.

Numeric
29-06-2009, 06:21 PM
not at all, you're just being (more of) a cock (than usual) and it's becoming a little tiresome, it's plainly obvious that you have little or no interest in football and you only post in the sports section to try to bait regular posters (well i've nibbled)

if you're going to post such mindless shit then please elaborate a little more and help us to understand your opinions

'fergie should retire' :lol:

united have been in debt for the last four years, it's not done us much harm thus far

DarkYoung
29-06-2009, 07:07 PM
'fergie should retire' :lol:

i hardly think that constitutes baiting.

Fergie should retire he's one of the best managers that has ever lived. He should bow out gracefully and on top.

Do you want to see him being sacked, and leaving in disgrace, when he falls out of favour?

Microdot
30-06-2009, 02:12 PM

my dad's dead.

DarkYoung
30-06-2009, 07:09 PM
my dad's dead.

i guess he won't be going then.

force
30-06-2009, 08:02 PM
i guess he won't be going then.

Wot a cunt you are....

Fcking attention seeking twat...

DarkYoung
30-06-2009, 09:21 PM
@microdot, if your being serious, then i've been out of order.

DarkYoung
30-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Wot a cunt you are....

Fcking attention seeking twat...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoDUj9JlN9k

a bold, fresh piece of humanity.

davemoore
01-07-2009, 12:08 AM
lol people take life way to serious , don't think mark Hughes will be able to make them gel though , personal opinion but that's what i think mid table finish for city

DarkYoung
01-07-2009, 08:59 AM
lol people take life way to serious , don't think mark Hughes will be able to make them gel though , personal opinion but that's what i think mid table finish for city

yeah i know what you mean. last season didn't exactly inspire confidence in me.
you could imagine they could have 11 Ronaldo's and still do shit. Man City for you.

weekender_veteran
01-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Top 6 finish i recon,
I think if robbie performs away from home this season, and now we have santa cruz, 'a big fella up front'. We will have Ireland and Barry to put the graft in, Wright Phillips, Petrov on the wing's and use Robinho as a rolling midfielder.
If we sign Tevez i would be more than happy.
dunno if Eto'o would really fit in to the team, certainly would annoy a few players in dressing room, if the amount of wages we are rumoured to be offering him, is to be believed.
I don't think we have a bad team at all.

Look out Manyoo,Liverpool,Arsenal,Chelsea...... Citeh's comin to getcha!!!!

Ive changed my mind........ TOP 4.:smile:

DarkYoung
01-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Top 6 finish i recon,
I think if robbie performs away from home this season, and now we have santa cruz, 'a big fella up front'. We will have Ireland and Barry to put the graft in, Wright Phillips, Petrov on the wing's and use Robinho as a rolling midfielder.
If we sign Tevez i would be more than happy.
dunno if Eto'o would really fit in to the team, certainly would annoy a few players in dressing room, if the amount of wages we are rumoured to be offering him, is to be believed.
I don't think we have a bad team at all.

Look out Manyoo,Liverpool,Arsenal,Chelsea...... Citeh's comin to getcha!!!!

Ive changed my mind........ TOP 4.:smile:

hope so mate, would be brilliant for city to come 4th.

what would mean to you if they come above man utd?

weekender_veteran
01-07-2009, 06:24 PM
hope so mate, would be brilliant for city to come 4th.

what would mean to you if they come above man utd?

I have been going to watch city regulary lose for 25 years! not seen em win f*ck ALL. Had the piss taken outa me daily for my clubs recent yo-yo history.
So even it were for just one season, i would LOVE!!! to have wider smile than my red mates.

If we were to finish above 'them lot nextdoor' It would mean that we have made the top 4 atleast, I'd be over the 'bluemoon' HeHeHe
Would love to win some silverware this year, but i would prefer to finish in a champions league place.

I don't think its totally unachievable, what do you think?

DarkYoung
01-07-2009, 06:40 PM
I have been going to watch city regulary lose for 25 years! not seen em win f*ck ALL. Had the piss taken outa me daily for my clubs recent yo-yo history.
So even it were for just one season, i would LOVE!!! to have wider smile than my red mates.

If we were to finish above 'them lot nextdoor' It would mean that we have made the top 4 atleast, I'd be over the 'bluemoon' HeHeHe
Would love to win some silverware this year, but i would prefer to finish in a champions league place.

I don't think its totally unachievable, what do you think?

well they have Barry and Young, and i think they will provide the backbone of the team tbh.
i think they should sign Tevez aswell.
i think they could win the fa cup at least, and aim for a top 5 spot.
my only concern is Hughes, i'm not convinced he is a top level manager.
who knows, when Ferguson gets sacked next season, maybe they will get him in an assistant manager to Hughes, now that would be a good idea.

weekender_veteran
01-07-2009, 06:50 PM
when Ferguson gets sacked next season, maybe they will get him in an assistant manager to Hughes, now that would be a good idea.

lol that would just be the worse fuc*in moral dilema ever!! :lol:

btw Young... did ya mean de jong?

weekender_veteran
01-07-2009, 06:50 PM
would love to get tevez, that would really be a scalp!!!

DarkYoung
01-07-2009, 06:54 PM
lol that would just be the worse fuc*in moral dilema ever!! :lol:

btw Young... did ya mean de jong?
i fowt man utd had signed ashley young from aston villa, got that wrong dude. sorry.

weekender_veteran
01-07-2009, 07:05 PM
i would much prefer to see Tevez wearing a city shirt than i would Eto

DarkYoung
01-07-2009, 07:19 PM
i would much prefer to see Tevez wearing a city shirt than i would Eto
who knows? it usually takes a few seasons to get used to the british game, so tevez would be the best purchase innit.

Will
18-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Tevez has signed for City now!

Spacehopper
18-07-2009, 04:22 PM
yea and will be sat on the bench when adebayor arrives :laughing:

Will
21-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Well, I don't know about that, they play different roles up front. If you played lazy Adebayor you'd want the work rate of Tevez along side him i think!

Numeric
22-07-2009, 11:14 AM
city are assembling a squad of mercenaries, will be difficult to break in to the top four with such a motley rabble

DarkYoung
22-07-2009, 01:44 PM
city are assembling a squad of mercenaries, will be difficult to break in to the top four with such a motley rabble

innit. dont they have 11 strikers or summat bizarre?

weekender_veteran
22-07-2009, 04:25 PM

As my old man say's ''if i won the lottery and loads of fit women wanted to shag me for the money, i'd let em''

if the top players in the world want to play for us just for the cash alone.
who cares?? We can afford it.
A couple of defenders (lescott/terry) and i think we will have a team more than capable of breaking into the top 4.

Numeric
22-07-2009, 04:49 PM
As my old man say's ''if i won the lottery and loads of fit women wanted to shag me for the money, i'd let em''

if the top players in the world want to play for us just for the cash alone.
who cares?? We can afford it.
A couple of defenders (lescott/terry) and i think we will have a team more than capable of breaking into the top 4.

:lol: i like the analogy

however, lets say you have a bunch of one night stands with shallow women, would you really want to have a relationship with a woman who wants you just for your dough?

city will need to get performaces from all these mercenaries over the space of a whole season, we already know that robinho only performs when he feels like, now there's adebayor who is the same, and you've got the likes of bellamy too etc, tevez is hardly what i would consider loyal

city aren't paying these players big dough to get one or two good performances out of them

weekender_veteran
22-07-2009, 06:08 PM
:lol: i like the analogy

however, lets say you have a bunch of one night stands with shallow women, would you really want to have a relationship with a woman who wants you just for your dough?

But!! once all these women have tasted some of our 'Poulter' moves LOL, then surley they would fall in love with us, thus, making our relationship even stronger!
same applies to playes of city, they will come for the money, but stay for the love of our club.

DarkYoung
22-07-2009, 09:34 PM
however, lets say you have a bunch of one night stands with shallow women,
priceless:lol:

Numeric
23-07-2009, 08:31 AM
But!! once all these women have tasted some of our 'Poulter' moves LOL, then surley they would fall in love with us, thus, making our relationship even stronger!
same applies to playes of city, they will come for the money, but stay for the love of our club.

:lol: fair point, we'll see how things pan out i guess

thinkin back to when mourinho took over at chelsea, he struggled a bit at first, there were a lot of lucky wins, if a manager of his class finds it difficult to mould a squad of expensive signings then surely mark hughes will find it even more difficult, and you have to bare in mind, chelsea were already a top four side, city aren't

Numeric
23-07-2009, 08:32 AM
priceless:lol:

not sure why you find that comment so amusing :hmm:

DarkYoung
23-07-2009, 08:50 AM
not sure why you find that comment so amusing :hmm:
the psychopathology of everyday life.

Will
23-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Since when was Robinho a striker? I imagine he'll play on the wing, Bellamy can play on the wing too.

278d7e64a374de26f==