PDA

View Full Version : Adebayor to Mam city!

Insomnia
23-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Being a Gooner i think great business 25 million roughly...

Scored some important goals but was a lazy prick to be honest!

DarkYoung
24-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Being a Gooner i think great business 25 million roughly...

Scored some important goals but was a lazy prick to be honest!

agreed

Numeric
24-07-2009, 09:55 AM
i agree also, decent player but a mercenary

Will
24-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Depends what we do with the money really! I'm not against cashing in on some of these players if it's to be put to good use, it's looking like we didn't really have a plan for the money. I thought Wenger was after Chamakh and would use the rest of the money on Melo, or someone like that at least, dunno if he's signed for Juve.

Will
24-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Of course, I'd like someone to get excited about rather than Chamakh.

Insomnia
25-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Played his first game and scored **** all!!

The words he was saying about Arsenal after the match wants me to throttle the prick!

DarkYoung
25-07-2009, 11:49 PM

The words he was saying about Arsenal after the match wants me to throttle the prick!
showboater . . prima donna. never turns up for the big games.

DarkYoung
26-07-2009, 09:14 AM
fucing stupid idea. why buy adebayor, when u have bought tevez and santa cruz etc already? like they want to **** up other teams around them, arsenal, villa, blackburn.

hopefully they will get him to have a hair cut or something.
looks like one of those footballers who will lose their fitness in their mid 20s.

Will
27-07-2009, 04:00 PM

What about that cunt A Hole saying he hopes City finish above Arsenal? The sooner he gets a career ending injury the better.

Insomnia
27-07-2009, 04:52 PM
What about that cunt A Hole saying he hopes City finish above Arsenal? The sooner he gets a career ending injury the better.

****ing little rat!!
We brought him through our academy he forgets that the wee prick!

Sooner some cunt gives him a dull one the better!

weekender_veteran
27-07-2009, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE=DarkYoung;700116]fucing stupid idea. why buy adebayor, when u have bought tevez and santa cruz etc already? like they want to **** up other teams around them, arsenal, villa, blackburn.
QUOTE]

I listen to talksport alot, and ian wright has been saying for weeks that its very shrewd business, that we are not only making our team stronger, but at the same time, we are weakening those around us. aresenal,villa,manyoo... have all lost decent players to us

I for one, am looking forward to this season, more than i have done in years and years!!

Will
30-07-2009, 04:26 PM
****ing little rat!!
We brought him through our academy he forgets that the wee prick!

Sooner some cunt gives him a dull one the better!

Yeah, he epitomises all that's wrong with modern footballers.

Numeric
31-07-2009, 08:26 AM
Yeah, he epitomises all that's wrong with modern footballers.

we're all agreed on that point

basslinejunkie
31-07-2009, 09:51 AM
people have short memorys. adebayor is a quality player. gooners are saying hes lazy etc but the guy is class.

Will
03-08-2009, 03:59 PM
He had one good season then got unsettled by transfer speculation and didn't play anywhere near as well, so best off rid.

basslinejunkie
03-08-2009, 04:47 PM
your own fans booing you isnt going to do you any favours though is it?

personally i think hes class, you dont become a bad player overnight.

Insomnia
03-08-2009, 07:37 PM
I think it were more cos of the cash he was intrested in at A.C Milan and was ****ing us around after all the faith Wenger and co had put into him.

Yeah he was class first season.
Last season his mind was on the moon, was gash!

DarkYoung
03-08-2009, 08:50 PM
I think it were more cos of the cash he was intrested in at A.C Milan and was ****ing us around after all the faith Wenger and co had put into him.

Yeah he was class first season.
Last season his mind was on the moon, was gash!

typical pisces. they need to feel wanted.
Arsenal has been for a number of years a hothouse scheme for third world footballers. buy em cheap from their family at 11, sell em for millions when they come of age.
Wenger is a modern day slavemaster.

Will
04-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Haha, well Kalou says any player in the world would want to play for Wenger, I just hope he doesn't get the chance, as had been rumoured.

278d7e64a374de26f==