PDA

View Full Version : kiddaz fm

zap
24-01-2004, 03:29 PM
what do you guys think of this label :?: personally i think its a ****in wicked label :evil:

slavestudios
25-01-2004, 10:36 PM
got Marco Remus 'Technogladiators 2' which is brilliant but its the first Kiddaz ive bought.

like what ive heard, but its not what i play if u know what i mean.

jonnyspeed
25-01-2004, 11:26 PM
I bought that one too, sorry didn't realise that was the label it was one. Top track.

killarava2day
26-01-2004, 12:38 AM
You wouldn't class Kiddaz's releases has sorta hard tech would you? Maybe a few releases but not too often. Their sound is very varied.

Sunil
27-01-2004, 12:18 AM
You wouldn't class Kiddaz's releases has sorta hard tech would you? Maybe a few releases but not too often. Their sound is very varied.

I think it's very hit and miss, some are on the tacky side imo. I remember one by Sebbo and WJ Henze before though, and that was a beast :twisted:

DJMAYA
27-01-2004, 12:33 AM
I THINK ITS A VERY CLASSY label! woops had the caps lock on again...

i like the Dave shokh album. very nice funky plod, nice for mixing.

killarava2day
27-01-2004, 10:44 AM

I think it's very hit and miss, some are on the tacky side imo. I remember one by Sebbo and WJ Henze before though, and that was a beast :twisted:

Full on, I have that one too and it wasn't too shabby. Henze's new one on invasion is pretty tuff.

Paul Zykotik
27-01-2004, 11:00 AM
Been impressed with all the releases I've heard. Good club techno, and a bit more inventive than just a 5 minute loop.

jonnyspeed
27-01-2004, 11:28 AM
I really, really like side A because its banging London squat techno - But side B is a bit too much hardtek and not enough teknoval for my tastes.

Picked up Pounding Grooves - Audio 26 on double 10", on saturday. Bar one track its a killer.

jonnyspeed
13-03-2004, 07:49 PM
I thought I'd bring this up again.

Kiddaz FM is one killer of a label. The last 2 LP are well worth picking up whilst they are still on release: KIDDLP003 Dave Shokh - "Shokh 'N' Roll" (2x12") and KIDDLP004 DJ Emerson - "Suck My Deck" (2x12") :clap:

dtl
13-03-2004, 10:21 PM
Pet Duo one after technogladiator 2 is being caned by me...

Going to get Emerson's Suck my deck too.

Top stuff.

Eric.

ROD
13-03-2004, 10:53 PM
awesome label.
i cant find it here in brazil its too hard.
but i liked some productions.
emerson stereo jack bam bam this guys r gettin ROCK.
cheers RODOLFO-BR

The Overfiend
13-03-2004, 11:09 PM
Remus is a brick house.
I like what he is offering us.

djlukas
14-03-2004, 03:57 AM
what do you guys think of this label :?: personally i think its a **** wicked label :evil:

i really like these label...
i dont have many stuff from it but i allways have some record on my dj case!

right now the PET Duo release and the last from Remus just cant leave my case!

Lukas

jonnyspeed
14-03-2004, 08:42 PM
DJ Emersion on Fresh Grind 04 is pretty wicked - first part of Simon Says and a couple of other floor slammers :)

gary_human
15-03-2004, 12:14 PM
Emerson's Suck my deck album is PHAT!!! And has anyone got that 'the underground is so fly' track which samples Ice-T? Who is that by?

Audiotechture rock aswell, but as before it aint realy hard, more on the funky tip!!!

Please let me know that Underground Is So FLy track - I heard DarcMarc play it at Technosis last yer - it rocked!!!! :clap:

jonnyspeed
15-03-2004, 02:18 PM
you talking about the one that loops an Ice T sample "the underground will supply it"? It was on a Hardsignal Mix and wouldn't mind finding out what the track was either.

Metadog
15-03-2004, 11:01 PM
sadly i have never heard of kiddaz fm

is it a uk label ?

go|plastic
15-03-2004, 11:59 PM
you talking about the one that loops an Ice T sample "the underground will supply it"? It was on a Hardsignal Mix and wouldn't mind finding out what the track was either.

It's: Keep it Stereo - Underground Suppliement Ltd / Kiddaz023

jonnyspeed
16-03-2004, 11:59 PM
top shout! hold tight... rewind selecta!

Sunil
17-03-2004, 12:27 AM

It's: Keep it Stereo - Underground Suppliement Ltd / Kiddaz023

Oh no, you guys can't like this, can you?? That's the cheesiest (By a mile) vocal sample I've heard in a techno track in the last year or two... sounds shit :rambo:

Si the Sigh
17-03-2004, 12:32 PM
DJ Emersion on Fresh Grind 04 is pretty wicked - first part of Simon Says and a couple of other floor slammers :)Yea, Im loving Fresh Grind 4 as well! Quality. :clap:

djkilo
18-03-2004, 02:45 PM
what do you guys think of this label :?: personally i think its a **** wicked label :evil:
Dj Emerson - Kidd Rock!! I LOVE THAT WHOLE LP!
And As For Kiddaz Fm As a label i haven't heard 1 Bad Release yet!

spiralx
19-03-2004, 04:09 PM
I've got that one, the Technogladiators 2 one and another couple I think, been enjoying a lot of their releases :clap: Different enough to be interesting while still being playable.

jonnyspeed
19-03-2004, 04:22 PM
Oh no, you guys can't like this, can you?? That's the cheesiest (By a mile) vocal sample I've heard in a techno track in the last year or two... sounds shit :rambo:

was more interested in where it came from - and punters like a bit of cheese occationally, mixed well :)

davethedrummer
20-03-2004, 10:55 AM
oh my god!!!!(in the style of chandler from friends)

then new eric sneo remix
kiddaz 38?????

f.u.c.k. it blows my head off!!!!

dan the acid man
20-03-2004, 12:33 PM
sadly i have never heard of kiddaz fm

is it a uk label ?

its based in berlin i think, tune inn stock the label

TripleX
20-03-2004, 12:51 PM
dj emerson "heartbreaker" is amazing :shock:

jonnyspeed
20-03-2004, 02:04 PM
KID024 Clemens Neufelf - Sexy DJ is really strong release. Panzerknacker is heavy rolling analogue. Strudel is very epic with top-end synths and Sexy DJ is more a techhousey but has a funky cow bell noise.

KID010 "Marco Remus - **** me I'm Famous" is also one of my favourates. Really well programmed, hard edged with clear production. Lecker Dj - Emerson Remix is really stompy matchy - and Zimmer 69 is propabably a good to give a total sonic attack - the rides are well aggressive :)

Sunil
20-03-2004, 05:31 PM

was more interested in where it came from - and punters like a bit of cheese occationally, mixed well :)

true! Although I reckon chessy is probably the wrong choice of word, tacky is more appropriate.

Methodixxx
21-03-2004, 04:11 AM
oh my god!!!!(in the style of chandler from friends)

then new eric sneo remix
kiddaz 38?????

f.u.c.k. it blows my head off!!!!

Damn straight big H!!! ;)

Kiddaz 38 - b side = immense tangling tackle!

Sneo is still ripping since we were crapping on about him at the beginning of December :rambo:

"Something strange's happening"

G-BO
23-03-2004, 12:50 AM
ive got an ep done by babor vs audiotechture ( i think)

on kiddaz fm, and its got a track called silicon on it, its a broken up beat driven track, cant stop playing it at the mo

DjRAraujo
25-03-2004, 07:38 PM
wicked label from our great friend Holgi Star
dj emerson release some serious stuffs on it and i love it

JACKSTAR
26-03-2004, 02:31 AM
Holgi is a nice guy.....I played a gig with him in Brazil last year and we go on really well. I like 70% of the labels stuff and know he's now running Remus' Nevern label for him too.

P.

278d7e64a374de26f==