PDA

View Full Version : HOG?

ampassasinbirmingham
30-01-2003, 02:01 AM
Should House of God be at subway city, or should it, as it looks like it is doing now, move to bigger venues?

I personally love the underground up 4 it feel of subway.I also think u feel the dj is on the same level with u there, not on some petistool. James ruskin is there in march which should make the atomsphere wiked.

DJ Weiss
30-01-2003, 06:43 PM
I think HOG should stay at Subway.... why change something that is already perfect... Did you goto the 10th B'day at the Sanctuary?? what was it like??

Went to AJ there at NYE and it didn;t seem right somehow....

miromiric.
30-01-2003, 07:38 PM
ampassasinbirmingham, are u from b'gham?

ampassasinbirmingham
31-01-2003, 01:26 AM
yeah im from brum. went AJ new year and wasnt too impressed. looking foreward to ignition technition back at the q club on saturday tho. i went HOG 10th birthday. It was a wiked night and a perfect atmosphere. I only think HOG should move on special occasions tho. Surgeon played a classic techno set, (pretty obvious as it was a retrospective of ten years of the hog). He dropped the bells, red 2 and 3, death b4 surrender, La rock, and chris mcormacks erase techno. Brilliant set. Harvey lane and paul damage were hard as **** as per usual. Sir real was pretty good 2. i thnk that the sanctuary needs a better sound system!

miromiric.
31-01-2003, 01:58 AM
my buddies are coming to england, brum, hog just to see it and surgeon and regis in about two months. i'd come, but i have to buy some equipment for my studio. i hope they're gonna some nicew day here in zagreb...

278d7e64a374de26f==