PDA

View Full Version : The Label Phont, digital releases?

DVNT
04-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Got a few of these on vinyl http://www.discogs.com/label/Phont+Music and would love to be able to get some others digitally but can't find them for sale digitally.

Anyone know if I even can?

markandrew
05-08-2009, 06:10 AM
me too and the back cat of superbra and primevil on digital :yup:

herman
05-08-2009, 01:45 PM
As I understand it Stefan has no plans to release the Phont and Superbra catalog digitally but who knows in the future.

As for Primevil I can't see that ever happening essentially after the collapse of all things Prime related they gave everyone there rights to there music back. So if that stuff is to see the light of day digitally it will be the individual artists who do it and not Primevil.

markandrew
05-08-2009, 05:30 PM
As I understand it Stefan has no plans to release the Phont and Superbra catalog digitally but who knows in the future.

As for Primevil I can't see that ever happening essentially after the collapse of all things Prime related they gave everyone there rights to there music back. So if that stuff is to see the light of day digitally it will be the individual artists who do it and not Primevil.

oh well looks like the only way is get them is buy the vinyl an rip them what a pain :hmmm:

278d7e64a374de26f==