PDA

View Full Version : Locked Records Presents... Sinistra Live

Sam_Horam
05-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Locked Records Presents...

Special Guest /////
Sinistra - Live

We are extremely proud to present the debut set from Locked Records artist Sinistra. After receiving massive support for his recent 'Kakax' track from the likes of Dave Clarke, Pacou and Patrick DSP he is ready to hit us hard with his liveset. Expert serious techno with a combination of his own tracks and re-edits of others. Despite his relatively short back catalogue, his initial two releases on Locked Records are indicative of things to come. One to watch.

Heavy Duty Support From /////
Adam Rayner / Ed Mackie
Logic-Ol / Jay Knight
Sam Horam

Time: 7-1am
Price: £4
Venue: Kro @ The Abbey
Web: www.lockedrecords.co.uk

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object3/267/113/n245792840079_3913.jpg

Pre Party @ Adrift Boat Party Featuring...
Casual Violence, Siege, Matt Howarth and Miss Saysay

There is no better way to spend the summer bank holiday than on a boat listening to quality pounders! We have some very special guests banging out some quality tunes for us on what hopefully will be a nice summer's afternoon, this will be a nice start to an exciting new techno event with plenty more to come!

The boat party will run through the afternoon and will host local techno talent...

JAY KNIGHT
CASUAL VIOLENCE vs SIEGE
MISS SAYSAY
PETE CARLING
MATT HAWORTH

Price: £7
Time: 3 - 6.30
THE BOAT DEPARTS FROM: Catalan Square, Castlefield - this is near Dukes 92

There is a fully stocked bar on board and fully working ladies and gents loos....we also have the privilege of sailing past Old Trafford whilst on route!

This is a ticket only event.

To purchase a ticket email the dedicated email address for this event which is ADRIFTMANCHESTER@hotmail.com
Tickets are limited as it is a small capacity and I know they will go fast so get your emails sent or contact me on my mobile number below for any further information or questions you may have!

Miss Saysay
14-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Can't wait!! :dance::dance:

Little_Fella!
14-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Casual Violence vs Siege ... wtf!!?? .. is this a world first by any chance :icon_arrow::icon_arrow::idea::icon14:

aaaand the lovely Miss Saysay - who's forgotten who I iz! :rulove: lol

This looks an interesting pre-party wi it bein' a boat n all... I dooo hope these sets are being recorded by the way as I can put 'em up on my site... London Techno (http://www.london-techno.co.uk)

Big up n good luck for this one you lot... Ben :cool:

Technobitch
14-08-2009, 11:44 PM
this will be a wicked event!

so gutted i wont be around to see locked bang it out once more! manchester hasnt been the same with out it!!

Sam_Horam
15-08-2009, 02:52 PM
this will be a wicked event!

so gutted i wont be around to see locked bang it out once more! manchester hasnt been the same with out it!!

sorry dawn - would have been better if it had been a bit earlier in the month ;-)

Miss Saysay
15-08-2009, 11:41 PM
aaaand the lovely Miss Saysay - who's forgotten who I iz! :rulove: lol

Now how could i forget the little fella, hope ya good matey! :lol:

Shame you cant come up for this one though, ive got my arms bands and life jacket at the ready, whooop!!

Sam_Horam
26-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Anyone thinking of coming down then please arrive early as demand is greater than supply. Its only a 100 capacity venue and we were not able to do tickets. It starts at 7pm this sunday 30th.

278d7e64a374de26f==