PDA

View Full Version : Judas Beast vs La Roux

judas_beast
12-08-2009, 10:04 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NDDZYKJV

did this a while back, don't think I've posted it before. Sort of hard techno with a deep club ''vibe'' (pretentious?!)

but yeah, listen an that

DannyBlack
12-08-2009, 10:40 PM
i cannot stand that fella- la roux. what a dick.

checkin now.

judas_beast
13-08-2009, 01:17 AM
i cannot stand that fella- la roux. what a dick.

checkin now.

cool mate, let me know what you reckon. it's a lot cleaner and more ''sexy'' than my normal stuff, could be mixed into really hard shit, or more clubby stuff.

SWANNER
13-08-2009, 06:34 PM
yeah man sounds good,well balanced drivin beats goin on.
nice bassline and arrangment.
not too sure on the vocal though:)

judas_beast
13-08-2009, 06:53 PM
yeah man sounds good,well balanced drivin beats goin on.
nice bassline and arrangment.
not too sure on the vocal though:)

haha, yeah, I made this one ''for the bitches''. cheers for listening.

Little_Fella!
15-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Ahaaaa... hmmmmm

WHo is this La Roux n what was his input here>>?? n what's up with him Danny? (gossip monger alert :briggin:)

Productions all quite neat and clean here - as per really as you have good quality production skills to hand - like the first light stab that comes in - vocal is lovely - this would sound great on a big club system -but what I will say, and this aint to yank yer chain here as I am going by other ditties of yours I've heard - :mrmyagi:

- is that the bass comes across as very unimaginative and is static as hell .. this affects the rest of the elements and makes for a very rigid feel throughout - no wobble apart from the vocal that I like... just seems to me that the attention has been paid to this element only... I'm wondering if you have eq'd or put too strict a filter on the bottom of some of your sounds .. which makes for a clean mix but don't help each individual sound much

I'd re-design your bass element and use a kick to match whatever you come up with... or keep the vocal and make a whole new tune - without any distractions! (of the La Roux variety - nah juss yankin' now mate :briggin:)

See yer at the End o' Summer Ball innit... should be good :cool:

judas_beast
15-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Ahaaaa... hmmmmm

WHo is this La Roux n what was his input here>>?? n what's up with him Danny? (gossip monger alert :briggin:)

Productions all quite neat and clean here - as per really as you have good quality production skills to hand - like the first light stab that comes in - vocal is lovely - this would sound great on a big club system -but what I will say, and this aint to yank yer chain here as I am going by other ditties of yours I've heard - :mrmyagi:

- is that the bass comes across as very unimaginative and is static as hell .. this affects the rest of the elements and makes for a very rigid feel throughout - no wobble apart from the vocal that I like... just seems to me that the attention has been paid to this element only... I'm wondering if you have eq'd or put too strict a filter on the bottom of some of your sounds .. which makes for a clean mix but don't help each individual sound much

I'd re-design your bass element and use a kick to match whatever you come up with... or keep the vocal and make a whole new tune - without any distractions! (of the La Roux variety - nah juss yankin' now mate :briggin:)

See yer at the End o' Summer Ball innit... should be good :cool:

Cheers for the input mate. Yeah maybe the bass side of things is a bit un-imaginative, I'll have a look at it sometime.

Looking forward to End Of Summer Ball, carnage will ensue!

DannyBlack
15-08-2009, 03:22 PM
I like it a lot mate. very clean clubby techno. nice work!!

curly
21-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Underwater La Roux

End of Summer Ball

skullblaster
11-10-2009, 07:42 PM
i like the track very much.....it-s very groovy....nice techno.

why the levels of the song are so low?????

hope to listen the full track soon.

greetings.

278d7e64a374de26f==