PDA

View Full Version : mix hosting

Technologic
18-08-2009, 02:21 AM
Hey guys, i've got 3 mixes available, 1 nostalgic and 2 up front, with plenty more in the pipelines.

I need someone with a server to host them for me, at least until i get my own server up and running.

Any recomendations, advice or help would be greatly appreciated. If needs be copyright for promotional use is/can be easily cleared so no worries there.

At the moment acid and hard techno is featuring quite heavily, but anything with a techno theme can be adhered to.

Thanks in advance

Al

Luke_C
18-08-2009, 05:07 AM
Try soundcloud.com can host your mixes there!

Technologic
18-08-2009, 02:57 PM

I fell like such a dumbass, I haven't been into all these file sharing sites, but now is the time i guess.

Cheers anyways, uploading now...

Technologic
18-08-2009, 04:35 PM

Ps. Any groups you'd recomend joining ;-)

Luke_C
22-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Ps. Any groups you'd recomend joining ;-)

I moderate one called techno tracks and sets, but i am not a fan of minimal or anything so i dont let any minimal through! lol just type in the style you play into the search engine they have in the groups section and join them! :)

teknonotice
22-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Hey guys, i've got 3 mixes available, 1 nostalgic and 2 up front, with plenty more in the pipelines.

I need someone with a server to host them for me, at least until i get my own server up and running.

Any recomendations, advice or help would be greatly appreciated. If needs be copyright for promotional use is/can be easily cleared so no worries there.

At the moment acid and hard techno is featuring quite heavily, but anything with a techno theme can be adhered to.

Thanks in advance

Al

Hey mate, you can upload your tracks to www.teknonotice.com/forum and share, or shoot me a link and I can add to our D/L page at www.teknonotice.com

we welcome any new mixes for the site.

peace

278d7e64a374de26f==