PDA

View Full Version : i have just..

romelpotter
26-01-2004, 01:06 PM
i have just ordered a a+h zone92 mixer for 1099 . i still need to know if this mixer is worth the money. have i done the right thing any help would be fantastic :neutral:

EmotionComplex
26-01-2004, 01:12 PM
itll definetly be a quality mixer, but spending 1000+ on something not sure about isnt reccomended a regular occurance :lol:

its definetly a good mixer but if for some reason you dont like it youl be able to return it within the first few days of delivery

romelpotter
26-01-2004, 01:47 PM
yea i know, i was sure but i have been told that it might be a little overpriced, so we shall find out. but i am a little rambo :rambo:

EmotionComplex
26-01-2004, 01:49 PM
yea i know, i was sure but i have been told that it might be a little overpriced, so we shall find out. but i am a little rambo :rambo:

i think the price will go down in a few months but your payin for brand new gear so its allways going to be a tad overpriced, but u can bask in the knowledge that you are one of the first people to own one :cool:

Andy__C
26-01-2004, 01:58 PM
THat is a lotta dough...............but at least u got peace of mind that ur never gonna need another mixer for a loooooooooooong time, if ever :clap: ..........

(Did see it in HTFR for £999 though - which is rare for them, normally they the most xpensive........)

EmotionComplex
26-01-2004, 01:59 PM
THat is a lotta dough...............but at least u got peace of mind that ur never gonna need another mixer for a loooooooooooong time, if ever :clap: ..........

(Did see it in HTFR for £999 though - which is rare for them, normally they the most xpensive........)

there quoted prices have a habit of going up from past experience so i wouldnt be suprised if they sent you an email shortly after you ordered saying they havent had ime to update the prices yet...crafty shit heads :lol:

romelpotter
26-01-2004, 02:00 PM
hmmm hadn't thaught of that :cool: its for subsonica ..sweet :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

EmotionComplex
26-01-2004, 02:01 PM
hmmm hadn't thaught of that :cool: its for subsonica ..sweet :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

very nice indeed :clap:

romelpotter
26-01-2004, 02:06 PM

there quoted prices have a habit of going up from past experience so i wouldnt be suprised if they sent you an email shortly after you ordered saying they havent had ime to update the prices yet...crafty shit heads :lol:

yes it was on there for 999 but i phoned to try an order one last week for 999 but they told me it wasn't released yet so i couldn't order it.. then i phoned yesterday and they said i could order it but the price had gone up to 1150 :shock: wtf dodgy bastards. i ordered if from gilford sound and light.

cascade
26-01-2004, 03:03 PM
seams like a good mixer but for £999 you can get the 464.

which is beast,
huge even.
but its not as adavced as the 92 so what ever floats ya boat.
:lol:

Andy__C
26-01-2004, 03:16 PM
[quote=EmotionComplex] yes it was on there for 999 but i phoned to try an order one last week for 999 but they told me it wasn't released yet so i couldn't order it.. then i phoned yesterday and they said i could order it but the price had gone up to 1150 :shock: wtf dodgy bastards. i ordered if from gilford sound and light.

THats harsh.........I've never ordered from them as I've always seen cheaper elsewhere....apart form that offer......

which turned out to be bollocks...........

Sounds like u got the best deal then..........and will soon be the owner of a mixer I'd consider giving my right testie for :dontevengothere:

U'll have to give a review when it lands bu!!

romelpotter
26-01-2004, 04:00 PM
yea man starting to get excited now :lol:

Dan.T.
27-01-2004, 10:43 AM
did they say when you would get it? I was told no one would have it before end of feb/march time...

would be interested to know where you orderd it? got a website?

and it looks like a lush peice of equipment... me wants... :lol:

romelpotter
27-01-2004, 11:14 AM
gildford sound and light 01483 502 121

www.gildfordsoundandlight.com

i got em down to 1099 but they orig said 1150 ;)

they said they had orders coming in in the next 5 to 7 working days, then next day delivery. sweeeeeettttt

quality i just used the edit button hehe :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==