PDA

View Full Version : state of the scum part 2

Numeric
25-08-2009, 08:36 AM
i'm talkin about the real scum, the mersey scum :)

three points from a possible nine is not a good start to the season, and it was supposed to be their year!! :lol:

villa played reasonably well last night, soaked up pressure and hit on the break

gerrard :lol:

torres whining like a little bitch :lol:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01468/rafael-benitez_1468526c.jpg

rafa's got a head ache from all the facts

:lol:

basslinejunkie
25-08-2009, 09:41 AM
mate,duno why your so cherpy. you got beat by burnley ffs!!

Numeric
25-08-2009, 11:50 AM
just messin dude :)

xes
25-08-2009, 11:59 AM
you're all shit :lol:

Numeric
25-08-2009, 12:05 PM
you're all shit :lol:

enjoy it while you can mate :lol:

basslinejunkie
25-08-2009, 12:26 PM
spurs do look good! very good actually.

Spacehopper
25-08-2009, 01:53 PM
yea not happy with the performance and all the moaning that was going on by liverpool players last night..........its not looking good at the moment.

result could have been different had we scored that chance in the first 5 minutes...reckon villas heads would have dropped straight away.

we really need either a creative attackin midfielder (ie Silva, Van Der Vaart) or dropping Gerrard back to sit Lucas on the bench and another top class striker to come in.

It looks as if sides are getting wise to the gerrard torres partnership so a bit of a shake up is what the team needs...

if only we had money

xes
25-08-2009, 01:57 PM
spurs do look good! very good actually.

It's a bubble that's bound to burst. (hopefully not, like) Like they said during he commentry to the west ham game. We won these fixtures last season too. So we've not yet done any better, or worse than our shoddy start last season.

djfase
25-08-2009, 06:33 PM
This liverpool thing is hilarious.

I have a strong dislike for liverpool as ive said before, and all this is very sweet at the moment

DarkYoung
25-08-2009, 06:44 PM
i listened to the match on five live. Liverpool are missing Alonso apparently.

I think Gerrard did too much crack over the summer.

Numeric
26-08-2009, 12:42 PM
we really need either a creative attackin midfielder (ie Silva, Van Der Vaart) or dropping Gerrard back to sit Lucas on the bench and another top class striker to come in.

it seems as though gerrard doesn't want the central midfield role, he wants to play behind torres, it was only minutes after he changed positons during the game on monday night that he made the tackle that conceded the pen

the liverpool players don't seem very happy at the moment, and niether does benitez

Will
27-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Kinda seems as though there's something wrong at Anfield at the moment, unfortunately.

Will
27-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Hopefully it'll be Arsenal and City fighting for the title if it won't be Arsenal and Liverpool! Or Arsenal could just romp it of course.

basslinejunkie
27-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Kinda seems as though there's something wrong at Anfield at the moment, unfortunately.

yep,we looked really tierd in pre season, just not up for it atall.

i think things are going on behind the scenes,such as we are in a bad state financially.buying this greek turd for 1.5mill says it all

DarkYoung
27-08-2009, 08:16 PM
hmm shame if this is any club i would like to see win again it's Liverpool.

i do like Liverpool, Birkenhead, don't like Southport much.

Burningherb
28-08-2009, 01:49 AM
Hopefully it'll be Arsenal and City fighting for the title if it won't be Arsenal and Liverpool! Or Arsenal could just romp it of course.

nah mate cant see,arsenal usually drop off near the end where as chelski get stronger so do man u

Numeric
28-08-2009, 08:47 AM

:lol:

Insomnia
28-08-2009, 09:28 AM
arsenal usually drop off near the end where as chelski get stronger so do man u

Things do change in football you know.

Arsenal with another signing are alot stronger than previous seasons.

Numeric
28-08-2009, 10:13 AM
arsenal's squad is looking quite strong now, still think that the league will be a bridge too far though

your champions league group seems fairly straight forward nick mate, looks as though arsenal will qualify with ease

Insomnia
28-08-2009, 10:28 AM
your champions league group seems fairly straight forward nick mate, looks as though arsenal will qualify with ease

Aye mate i was happy with the draw for sure, i think all English teams got a decent draw to be honest, Liverpool may have the toughest group with high spending Lyon, also a tricky fixture with Fiorentina.

Mad how the seedings worked for the draw, German champions Wolfsberg in pot 4, i find that bizarre to say the least.

Numeric
28-08-2009, 12:48 PM
it's because wolfsburg don't have a recent history in european competition, although i do agree, the seeding is bollocks, chelsea and liverpool seeded above united :lol:

word is eduardo has been charged for diving against celtic, could be a two game ban

Numeric
31-08-2009, 11:51 AM
good result for united on saturday, arsenal played some nice football but it wasn't enough to take three points

fletcher did well in midfield, shame the same can't be said for carrick, giggs also looked bad in the first half but made amends in the second, i'll be happy when hargreaves finally returns in a few weeks

wenger standing in the south stand :lol:

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_30714_8544.jpg

i see liverpool struggled to beat bolton :lol:

DarkYoung
31-08-2009, 02:45 PM
good result for united on saturday, arsenal played some nice football but it wasn't enough to take three points

fletcher did well in midfield, shame the same can't be said for carrick, giggs also looked bad in the first half but made amends in the second, i'll be happy when hargreaves finally returns in a few weeks

wenger standing in the south stand :lol:

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_30714_8544.jpg

i see liverpool struggled to beat bolton :lol:

dude what's the situation with Evans? is he injured, he didn't even get on the subs bench for the last match?

djfase
31-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Arsenal played very well and i cant beleieve utd stole the points.

The wenger incident was superb. Fair play to him for doing what he did.

Utd do not seem to have alot of attacking instinct without ronaldo, and will struggle if rooney gets injured. Valencia doesnt look like he can cut it

Numeric
31-08-2009, 04:51 PM
dude what's the situation with Evans? is he injured, he didn't even get on the subs bench for the last match?

not sure mate, think he was just rested

he was carrying a slight injury though so maybe that's why

DarkYoung
31-08-2009, 05:06 PM
not sure mate, think he was just rested

he was carrying a slight injury though so maybe that's why

only a slight injury i hope, keep me posted if it's anything more serious.
he's my on my fantasy team.

Numeric
31-08-2009, 05:17 PM
probably best that you transfer evans, ferdinand is due back so unless either him or vidic get injured again, evans won't be startin

DarkYoung
31-08-2009, 05:19 PM
probably best that you transfer evans, ferdinand is due back so unless either him or vidic get injured again, evans won't be startin
shame he scored well in his few appearences.

Insomnia
31-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Gutted we never got at least a point.

Fletcher challenge on Arshavin, no penalty!?

Ref was a total wank!

Numeric
01-09-2009, 04:02 PM
it was a heavy challenge, no question, i think fletcher did actually get a touch on the ball though

plus, you guys won a dodgy pen against celtic, so it was karma :;

basslinejunkie
01-09-2009, 05:28 PM
uniteds midfield is piss poor now,where will the goals come from??

DarkYoung
01-09-2009, 06:22 PM

tbh Liverpools midfield is a joke aswell. they have Gerrard. that's it.
and a bunch of dagos across the team, waste of time.

admit it, to the respect of people on here, that Benitez needs to go.
Liverpool need a new team, like the glory teams of the 70s and 80s, they weren't made up of foreigners.
I think Gerrard will leave tbh.

Insomnia
01-09-2009, 07:15 PM
plus, you guys won a dodgy pen against celtic, so it was karma :;

What does it take to get a penalty at old trafford anyway?!

Fcukin unreal mate and you knows it! :;

basslinejunkie
01-09-2009, 07:29 PM
tbh Liverpools midfield is a joke aswell. they have Gerrard. that's it.
and a bunch of dagos across the team, waste of time.

admit it, to the respect of people on here, that Benitez needs to go.
Liverpool need a new team, like the glory teams of the 70s and 80s, they weren't made up of foreigners.
I think Gerrard will leave tbh.

we have yossi,babel, kuyt,riera and aquliani when hes fit. plenty of goals in and amongst that.

why would i want benitez to go? every year our leauge position has improved,weve won the fa an champs leauge and also lost a final.

rome wasnt built in a day as they say. we were miles off the top teams when he took over. much,much closer now.

DarkYoung
01-09-2009, 08:08 PM
we have yossi,babel, kuyt,riera and aquliani when hes fit. plenty of goals in and amongst that.

why would i want benitez to go? every year our leauge position has improved,weve won the fa an champs leauge and also lost a final.

rome wasnt built in a day as they say. we were miles off the top teams when he took over. much,much closer now.

yeah your right dude. i thinkt he club isn't on sound footing with the directors. i wonder why Alonso left.

Spacehopper
02-09-2009, 08:44 AM
yeah your right dude. i thinkt he club isn't on sound footing with the directors. i wonder why Alonso left.

His wife probably wasnt happy in England, or probably just wanted to play in his homeland for the remaining time of his career.
And yeah its the American arseholes who need to sell up and fcuk off, coz as long as they are there I cant see Benitez getting the funds to get the players to challenge for the title every year

Numeric
02-09-2009, 09:13 AM

united's midfield is a little bit of a worry, scholes still seems to be able to handle the supposed 'lesser teams' but when it comes to the top six we're gonna struggle unless players start to step up, we need anderson back to how he was in the 07-08 season, and hargreaves is supposed to be back later this month, if carrick can find some form then we should be alright

all i've heard from haters over these past few days is how lucky united were on saturday, when the stats clearly show that the game was fairly even, arsenal played pretty passing football but it was no more effective than what united had to offer

and as for goals, rooney has just bagged four in four :)

Numeric
02-09-2009, 09:17 AM
His wife probably wasnt happy in England, or probably just wanted to play in his homeland for the remaining time of his career.
And yeah its the American arseholes who need to sell up and fcuk off, coz as long as they are there I cant see Benitez getting the funds to get the players to challenge for the title every year

alonso left because he could no longer stand benitez, the guy's too stubborn, it was a failing of sir alex's for a long time, he seems to have grown out if it now though, thankfully

my kopite mates are starting to lose faith in benitez and i can understand why

force
02-09-2009, 12:48 PM
we need anderson back to how he was in the 07-08 season, :)

i thought Anderson was on dodgy ground with Fergie at United?

Unless it was all a load of Tabloid bullshit..

basslinejunkie
02-09-2009, 01:08 PM
alonso left because he could no longer stand benitez, the guy's too stubborn, it was a failing of sir alex's for a long time, he seems to have grown out if it now though, thankfully

my kopite mates are starting to lose faith in benitez and i can understand why

why can you understand? fans who talk that shite havent a clue. we have NO money, its obvious. god himself couldnt win the title without having th emoney to spend on players that will make the difference. unless he just made all the other team leppers of course.

Numeric
02-09-2009, 02:22 PM
i thought Anderson was on dodgy ground with Fergie at United?

Unless it was all a load of Tabloid bullshit..

not sure how much truth there was to it

he certainly isn't in favour at the moment in terms of first team starts, although he did start against burnley, and we all know what happened there, although i think it would be unfair to single out anderson for critisism due to that result

he just needs a few starts to build some kind of form, he hasn't had a good run in the team for almost two years now

Numeric
02-09-2009, 02:34 PM
why can you understand? fans who talk that shite havent a clue. we have NO money, its obvious. god himself couldnt win the title without having th emoney to spend on players that will make the difference. unless he just made all the other team leppers of course.

i don't want to start the old 'rafa's spending' debate again, but he has had plenty of dollar over the past few years

plus, xabi has said just today that he wanted to leave because rafa wanted to sell him

278d7e64a374de26f==