PDA

View Full Version : The real Acid Techno download site!!

aaronliberator
25-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Hi Guys we are starting a new download shop in September featuring exclusive tracks from all the regular players, the idea is that they are good as the record releases as we don't want to be seen as flogging our rejected tracks. Got some great stuff already to go from Chris Lib, D.A.V.E., Geezer, DDR and Ant plus the original complete C.O.S.H.H. catalogue. Let us know what you think, will let everyone hear know when we go live. Cheers Aaron

rhythmtech
25-08-2009, 12:43 PM
the original hazchem catalog would be nice aaron. i'd love to have 1 to 6 again!

aaronliberator
25-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Yes hoping to get the Hazchem online as well, just go to make sure DDR still has the masters, we also want to do some of that really rare stuff on limited vinyl, any ideas are welcome

Si the Sigh
25-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Amazed it's taken so long for this TBH...

Si the Sigh
25-08-2009, 01:04 PM
That said, Hazchem MP3 me up please!

djfilthmonger
25-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Yes hoping to get the Hazchem online as well, just go to make sure DDR still has the masters, we also want to do some of that really rare stuff on limited vinyl, any ideas are welcome

Great news!
I missed out on some of the early classics.

Athar
25-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Its a cool idea, Hazchem, Intensiv and Infected please! :)
make up to mp3 some rare labels like Amnesia Records, Off The Wall or FU2 aswell! :)

morbid
25-08-2009, 04:31 PM
plus the original complete C.O.S.H.H. catalogue.

surfs up!

-LETHAL-ONE-
26-08-2009, 05:56 AM
Damm........ somebody pinch me!!!!! i feel like im dreaming.... it sounds too good to be true.... Even though i have almost every track from the old school days i still wouldnt mind having a fresh new copy of a couple tracks. Theres still a few i didnt get that im die-ing to get. Like some SMITTEN stuff, ORGANGRINDER, BIONIC ORANGE, etc...

Two thumbs up AARON...
Killer idea

aaronliberator
26-08-2009, 01:47 PM
good to hear that there is interest in the older cat you cant get, I do have a lot smitten masters and the artist them selves have some too so we should get on that, I bet we could get more of the labels such as intensive on there too.

lunatrick
26-08-2009, 04:48 PM
if i were you I would just upload all tracks by the following labels :-

Smitten
SUV
Routemaster
Hydraulix
etc etc

I mean there's bound to be people out there willing to pay money for them....depending on the masters being to hand tho I suppose....

DVNT
26-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Can't wait!

-LETHAL-ONE-
27-08-2009, 09:49 AM
i never got the chance to buy Smitten 38 "proper" by DAVE the drummer. This track rocks the custard (as "GUY" would say) lol... I kick myself for not buying it but i was broke. what can i say... shit happens.

I give you my word Aaron that i "WILL" buy "ALL" the tracks i never got as soon as you guys start pushin'em out.... Im not rich now but i refuse to miss this opportunity...

You guys keep up the great work out there in London....

I will "stay up forever" waiting for you guys to release those tracks...

lunatrick
27-08-2009, 04:15 PM
yeah proper is one of my favs too.....

the thing is with all this nostalgia going on i wouldn't be suprised if the partys I was playing at around 97ish start appearing again, if that happens I'll have to rebuy some of the back catalogue as downloads cos my originals are absolutely screwed from being played out over and over in dusty clubs abd warehouses - stood on etc.....they would sound awful now!

teknohead
29-08-2009, 03:12 PM
**** yeah....the coshh releases,can`t wait

-LETHAL-ONE-
30-08-2009, 05:47 AM
hell yea coshh kicks ass!!! i have a couple of them classic tunes and i can confirm theyre all stompers that will smuther your muther... :yup:

fils_here
30-08-2009, 05:03 PM
sounds good to me ;-)

Rog
31-08-2009, 09:09 AM
phoenix uprising,boscaland,prolekult (N.B. label site has everything except Chris Liberator's work),some of the TEC releases (i.e. Mark Tylers - London, let's Av Yer),public house, choci's chewns,voltage controlled (incl. remix label),efadrine few of the releases MESH (harding/oberon/beamish) etc...zen terrorists/propulsion/opal/sbl,smith brothers,few good acid tracks on DIP (bit more hard house tho),Pendragon had a few class "acid trance monsters"...

some great acid tracks in there that don't quite fit into the "Acid Techno" genre, but f**k it ;-)

just ideas, apart from all the standard shouts that are rolling in!

good luck!

davethedrummer
31-08-2009, 02:40 PM
hi chaps
it's true this site will have mp3s of all the old back cat
but don't forget there will be some great NEW stuff too !
I've got a bunch of new tracks and remixes ready for Hydraulix which will only be digital downloads
only for the time being.
The simple truth is that it just takes too long to get everything out on 12"
and it's too expensive, so this way you get the best of both worlds.
as usual there's stuff to listen to on my myspace so check that out for now.

dan the acid man
31-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Sounds good.

APC
31-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Safe.

Rog
02-09-2009, 07:06 AM
please add wahwah!

anybody know of legit sites with dave/mills track?
juno - not listed...

the A'tchet
02-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Hi Guys we are starting a new download shop in September featuring exclusive tracks from all the regular players, the idea is that they are good as the record releases as we don't want to be seen as flogging our rejected tracks. Got some great stuff already to go from Chris Lib, D.A.V.E., Geezer, DDR and Ant plus the original complete C.O.S.H.H. catalogue. Let us know what you think, will let everyone hear know when we go live. Cheers Aaron

as im getting some cdj's n learning how to mix soon this is music to my ears.whats the launch date for this site?:BigThumbUp:

meganeura
05-09-2009, 12:57 AM
yes!!!!!!

nihilist
06-09-2009, 04:16 PM
all sounds good ya gotta move the times and all that.

will you be looking for new producers to?

Seneca
07-09-2009, 05:54 PM
sounds massive, i often have problems finding the right tunes on other sites
i'm up for it!

the A'tchet
28-09-2009, 05:34 PM

whats happening with this site mate? anyone know exactly when this is gonna b up and running cheers?

Technologic
28-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Would be more intersted in the upfront stuff as i've thrashed most of the back catalgue already, wouldn't mind the soul sonic force remix though, preferably on vinyl.

Technologic
28-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Would be more intersted in the upfront stuff as i've thrashed most of the back catalgue already, wouldn't mind the soul sonic force remix though, preferably on vinyl.

Second thoughts, there's a fair amount of other tunes i've missed so this is welcomed, hope this isn't the end of vinyl pressings though.

-LETHAL-ONE-
29-09-2009, 03:55 AM
whats happening with this site mate? anyone know exactly when this is gonna b up and running cheers?

yea..... whats up with this dream website? Waiting is killing me...

kinetec
11-10-2009, 01:27 AM
yea..... whats up with this dream website? Waiting is killing me...

we're aiming for next weekend (15th Oct). Just doing some last minute tweaks at the moment and trying to sift thru as many DAT tapes as we can to find all the old classics. its gonna be a bit of an ongoing process to get so much material up there but we've got a great selection to get started.
some blinding new exclusive tunes as well as some of those long lost releases.
we'll post here as soon as we're live.
very exciting :)
Jethro.

-LETHAL-ONE-
11-10-2009, 05:26 AM
we're aiming for next weekend (15th Oct). Just doing some last minute tweaks at the moment and trying to sift thru as many DAT tapes as we can to find all the old classics. its gonna be a bit of an ongoing process to get so much material up there but we've got a great selection to get started.
Jethro.

===============================

Ah.... thanks for the heads up... i was going nuts.... :roflmao:

I cant wait... really looking forward

Technologic
15-10-2009, 02:37 AM
Jethro.

Looks great guys ;-)

kinetec
23-10-2009, 09:02 PM
909london.com is live!

We've got some great new tunes on the 909London exclusive labels including:

Ant & Gizelle on Stay Up Forever 909
K.N on Cluster909
D.A.V.E. THE Drummer, Kektex & Ganez The Terrible on Hydraulix909
Jah Scoop on Highwire909
and Ant's new album on PowerTools909

As well as exclusive back catalog releases from C.O.S.H.H., Bang On and some classic Routemasters.

So please check it out, let us know what you think.
cheers

Jethro

303fanatik
25-10-2009, 04:19 AM
Absolutely LOVE the site !!! Just bought myself 10 tunes & will definitely be back for more :)

-LETHAL-ONE-
25-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Great selection of tracks... Love the site...

Rog
26-10-2009, 03:19 PM
class

kinetec
26-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Glad you like the site. We've got loads more planned for it especially on the community side but for now we're gonna concentrate on getting the music up there.
We saw Steve Smitten today and he's up for putting the back cat on the site, so we just have to find the DATs now (easier said than done!).
And we've also got some brand spankin' new DJ mixes to go up.
It's all very exciting :)

Jethro

DarkYoung
26-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Glad you like the site. We've got loads more planned for it especially on the community side but for now we're gonna concentrate on getting the music up there.
We saw Steve Smitten today and he's up for putting the back cat on the site, so we just have to find the DATs now (easier said than done!).
And we've also got some brand spankin' new DJ mixes to go up.
It's all very exciting :)

Jethro

dude, everytime i order two records or more, they usually get warped, i think you need to put some of the backing cardboard in the envelope, for more than one record.

kinetec
27-10-2009, 12:19 AM
dude, everytime i order two records or more, they usually get warped, i think you need to put some of the backing cardboard in the envelope, for more than one record.

sorry to hear that. we'll start using the stiffeners.

DarkYoung
27-10-2009, 12:21 AM
sorry to hear that. we'll start using the stiffeners.
cheers

the A'tchet
27-10-2009, 04:30 PM
finally,good work lads.also lawrie has released most if not all the routemaster records on juno,techno heaven

kinetec
27-10-2009, 08:27 PM
finally,good work lads.also lawrie has released most if not all the routemaster records on juno,techno heaven

yeah. we also grabbed the DVD's full of routemaster tracks from lawrie last week. we've got the available tracks upto #20 on the site already and we'll hopefully get the rest up by the weekend.

MARK ANXIOUS
27-10-2009, 08:33 PM
this is really, really good news. especially with the new resurgence in releases....

MARK ANXIOUS
27-10-2009, 08:35 PM
yeah. we also grabbed the DVD's full of routemaster tracks from lawrie last week. we've got the available tracks upto #20 on the site already and we'll hopefully get the rest up by the weekend.

man that new pounding grooves lawrie did - the 401 one i think it was. there's an 01 and an 02 out i think. holy shit. where the hell did he get the inspiration to made something as good as that? sounds like old steve stoll. the bassline is insane. amazing, amazing record.

tintintek
30-10-2009, 05:35 AM
hi aaron and dave i have a problem with your site, i bought some tracks monday but i cant download because i have fat problems with my username and password, i had any mail of confirmation and activation

my mail : tintin.tek@hotmail.fr

my username : tintintek

please help me fastly

sorry for my english im french

tintintek
30-10-2009, 11:04 AM
please help me i don t see where i can write my password in order to login on the main page of london909 site....

kinetec
30-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi Tinitek

I saw you had not activated your account so I activated it for you a yesterday.
You can enter your password on the home page when you click the 'login' button.
If you cannot remember your password then click the 'forgot?' button and your password will be sent to your email account.
It is possible that the tunes you bought will no longer be available to download because they only remain in your account for 2 days after you have paid. If this is the case let us know - info@909london.com - and we will sort it out for you.
i have tried to send you some emails so please check we are not on a blocked sender list.

hopefully we will have a french version of the site soon.

cheers

jethro

tintintek
30-10-2009, 04:35 PM
hi jethro it seems that there is a problem!!! i see the case to enter my username but not this for my password.......

the A'tchet
30-10-2009, 06:39 PM
are u going to put updates up when u update ur site with new tunes? or will we recieve e mails or anythin?

kinetec
30-10-2009, 08:12 PM
hi jethro it seems that there is a problem!!! i see the case to enter my username but not this for my password.......

i've created a new password for you and emailed it to you.
the email will be from my thermobee email because i'm at home now :)

kinetec
30-10-2009, 08:17 PM
are u going to put updates up when u update ur site with new tunes? or will we recieve e mails or anythin?

we'll try and keep you updated. at the moment the tunes are coming thick and fast so there should be new tunes being added a few times a week.
we just picked up over 60 smitten tunes from their tasty back catalog and they're next on the list to go up.
we're also setting up a newsletter for those who have signed up and we'll have the new releases in that too.

the A'tchet
30-10-2009, 10:49 PM
we'll try and keep you updated. at the moment the tunes are coming thick and fast so there should be new tunes being added a few times a week.
we just picked up over 60 smitten tunes from their tasty back catalog and they're next on the list to go up.
we're also setting up a newsletter for those who have signed up and we'll have the new releases in that too.
wicked news,had already bought 27 route masters from juno before u were up and running,already bought 25 from ur site also.looking forward to smitten.quite funny really,i have over 180 tunes already n cant even mix,saving for some cdj's

APC
02-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Might have to invest in a cd deck, to keep up!

the A'tchet
04-11-2009, 03:04 PM
wicked news,had already bought 27 route masters from juno before u were up and running,already bought 25 from ur site also.looking forward to smitten.quite funny really,i have over 180 tunes already n cant even mix,saving for some cdj's

smitten tunes now up,wicked stuff,spent a fortune on this site already,AVE IT !!!!!! :cheese::dance::coolio:

nihilist
06-11-2009, 12:01 PM
i got a pioneer 800 for sale if your looking for a cd deck mr APC

278d7e64a374de26f==