PDA

View Full Version : R3tox Records [RDR0017] System 2 - Samadhi EP

RDR
26-08-2009, 07:21 AM
http://cdn.images.juno.co.uk/150/CS1455324-02A.jpg

Check out the brand new release on R3tox Records by ‘System 2′ a seriously high quality Electro and Breakbeat EP entitled ‘Samadhi.’ This four tracker includes sweet remixes by Steve Mccabbe and System 2 themselves.

Track List:

1. Samadhi – Ethereal vocals drift in and out rolling over the top of a bassline dripping with square wave acid action, the percussion drives the track forward towards the dreamy breakdown

2. Stratum – Electro breaks sit layered with detroit pads and linked stabs, the beats swing and the bass breaks!

3. Stratum( System 2 RMX) – a 4/4 version of the track with a bassline that ‘talks’ pad sounds which drive the track and flow in between the acid tweaks

4. Samadhi (Steve Mccabbe RMX) – A dark and dirty remix which is all about the growling bassline and tweaking acid screams! If your head doesnt start nodding to this then you’re probably dead.

Juno Link HERE (http://www.junodownload.com/ppps/products/1455324-02.htm)

Julian Eustace (Electronic Ireland, Compiling a Network) - Samahdi sounds like a nice track. The Steve McCabbe rmx is excellent, just up my street, luv that 303 emu, Definetly the favorite of the ep.

DVNT (Mantis Radio) - Wicked. Glad this is finally coming out! Massive tune. All about the original.

DJ Ze Mig L (DJax / Kombination Research / Naked Lunch / Holtzplaten)- Stratum track is really nice!

DP 6 (Naked Lunch / DP6 Records) - Like these tracks. Will play them. I like Samadhi & Stratum (System 2 Remix).

Patrick DSP (Hydraulix / Submissions / Armatura) “Some slick classic sounding acid breaks here that really take me back to ’96. It would be a nice change up to hear this on the dance floor. Thanks!”

Oris (Corrupt Systems) All four are heavy…. no complaints at my end. Will be playing them out for sure..nice one!

DJ Lilonee (Reldz, Prozak, Impact Mechanics) “Feeling the originals! Cool vocal in Samadhi and touch of darkness in Stratum… 4/5″

The Vandal – Great tracks here! keep em coming!

278d7e64a374de26f==