PDA

View Full Version : Emotional Robot - 'Dual-Core Personality'

Little_Fella!
27-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Well I finally have things working again so thought I'd make something a bit off centre... not sure about this one but the tempo is right down to 122 as it has to be because of the dynamics of the kick....

This is leaning towards an idea of a new project I'm going to work on and this is the first furkle so to speak

ummmm... yeah any feedback welcome and production pointers a must :cool:

'Dual-Core Personality' - Emotional Robot (http://www.mediafire.com/?zmmwzglzlmk)

DannyBlack
27-08-2009, 09:56 PM
oooh i like this. theres a really nice shuffle about it. Kinda like Gech nocht.

Eerie sounding. I honestly can't comment on production at the moment I still haven't finished my amp. But yeah, nice structure, wicked sounds. cracking little number.

judas_beast
27-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Downloading now, will comment when my snail'esq net connection has finally got it!

Little_Fella!
01-09-2009, 05:38 AM
oooh i like this. theres a really nice shuffle about it. Kinda like Gech nocht.

Eerie sounding. I honestly can't comment on production at the moment I still haven't finished my amp. But yeah, nice structure, wicked sounds. cracking little number.

Cheers Danny... I'm glad that you felt the structure worked and that I have some good elements in the mix... much appreciated :)

Have had my mentor listen, Steve, and he said that for what I wanted to achieve with the project - taking into account the musical genre I'm aiming for - which is Dark House - I needed to design more musicality into the track - working the elements more to fit in with the riffs presented...

...weekend Bank Holiday recovery syndrome will set in this week so will probably be more mentally on it to develop this at the end of this week... he hopes

Nice one mate... :cool:

aphex_hn
09-09-2009, 09:40 AM
nice stuff dude

curly
10-09-2009, 12:22 PM
nice work Ben. I can see where the name Emotional Robot comes from. This is a nice clean track that is easy enough to listen to but with enough grit to keep my attention. The main synth riff that comes in is very catchy, was hearing that in my head while in morrisions earler.

Im not really sure what you mean by dark house(any recomended listening) but as a chilled techno track this hits the spot nicley, sort of reminds me of some of the old soma stuff i used to chill to in the later 90, early 00.

as for comments on production, im sorry but ive not been feeling very musical the past couple of weeks, so right now i dont feel that I can make any useful pointers. I will try again in a few days time.

278d7e64a374de26f==