PDA

View Full Version : INFERNO CLUBBING MAGAZINE plus Techno Files by Luke Creed

Luke_C
02-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Hey everyone i recently started writing an article for Inferno magazine, a new FREE online Irish clubbing mag that covers the Irish and european dance scene. Check it out and subscribe @
http://www.mag.infernoireland.com/

This issue:

Japanese Popstars
DJ Mita Concrete djz
Mac & Taylor
Paul Webster
Vinylgroover
& more

http://i30.tinypic.com/5xkg1c.jpg

Also check out my hard techno mix with this issue! :)

Next Issue:

Bas Mooy
Paul Webster
Sunil Sharp on Give us the Night
Will Atkinson
& more

http://www.mag.infernoireland.com/

DannyBlack
02-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Nice one!

djfilthmonger
02-09-2009, 02:20 PM
safe!

Luke_C
02-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Cheers guys

Luke_C
03-09-2009, 02:19 AM
have something special in store for next issue;)

davethedrummer
03-09-2009, 04:46 PM
are you reviewing stuff ?
hydraulix maybe ?
I can send you the new one if you like

Luke_C
03-09-2009, 05:18 PM
are you reviewing stuff ?
hydraulix maybe ?
I can send you the new one if you like

Yea mate email me! lukecreed@gobsmackedrecords.com and we can chat more! ;)

djfilthmonger
03-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Yea mate email me! lukecreed@gobsmackedrecords.com and we can chat more! ;)

I like the sound of this. Ireland needs more scope on the underground scene.well Waterford definitely does

Luke_C
04-09-2009, 12:28 AM
I like the sound of this. Ireland needs more scope on the underground scene.well Waterford definitely does

Yes it does considering the amount of harder techno heads down here that just dont know there is anything other then minimal.

DannyBlack
04-09-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm thinking we need to team up- UNTZ! Gobsmacked and Grenade. Get electric avenue for 1 night and belt it out.

Luke_C
05-09-2009, 04:05 AM
chat about it tomorrow man!

DannyBlack
05-09-2009, 09:21 AM
safe mate!

djfilthmonger
05-09-2009, 11:03 AM
sounds like a plan. harder styles! Is there still much of a audience for minimal at the mo here, I havent gone to any of those nights in a while . Ill be strolling in to the loft tonight for sum beats Luke .

Luke_C
05-09-2009, 01:00 PM
sounds like a plan. harder styles! Is there still much of a audience for minimal at the mo here, I havent gone to any of those nights in a while . Ill be strolling in to the loft tonight for sum beats Luke .

Nice, ah its a scummy crowd tbh at the minimal gigs, all the yuppies i usto know in school that used to play hurling and give me hassle because i'm not from Waterford. none of them say anything anymore obviously but none of them would even know who Robert Hood was even if he was riding there mothers.haha They are addicted to the name Re:tech and Re:public Damn saturation of the house and minimal scene is wreaking my head with yrs down here.

djfilthmonger
05-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Nice, ah its a scummy crowd tbh at the minimal gigs, all the yuppies i usto know in school that used to play hurling and give me hassle because i'm not from Waterford. none of them say anything anymore obviously but none of them would even know who Robert Hood was even if he was riding there mothers.haha They are addicted to the name Re:tech and Re:public Damn saturation of the house and minimal scene is wreaking my head with yrs down here.

I know yeah. man if only u were a bit older the days of Musiklab were brilliant. umek , adambeyer , chris liebeng, collabs3000, billy nasty, etc etc, 2002- 2006 thems were the days in waterford .All tho there not so bad these days , i taught 2008 wasnt too good of year here

Luke_C
05-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Yea man, i only ever made it to Liebing and Speedy J in the frum, some night! and of course all the gobsmacked nights!

djfilthmonger
05-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Yea man, i only ever made it to Liebing and Speedy J in the frum, some night! and of course all the gobsmacked nights!

yeah thats it man some very good gobsmacked nights alright, i remember one year there was brilliant techno nearly every weekend . ah sure onwards and upwards.

Luke_C
05-09-2009, 01:26 PM
yeah thats it man some very good gobsmacked nights alright, i remember one year there was brilliant techno nearly every weekend . ah sure onwards and upwards.

thats it man :)

MITA
05-09-2009, 05:03 PM
This nice!
Cheers again for the invite Luke!~

Luke_C
05-09-2009, 07:21 PM
This nice!
Cheers again for the invite Luke!~

No problem, its was my pleasure to interview you, i will be chatting to you again soon!
Hope all is great,
Luke

Luke_C
06-09-2009, 05:10 AM
i think its safe to say, hard techno is back, Danny, Filthmonger and Colum will all agree, the loft is going to be gobsmacked then grenade'd. best night i have had in a long time, Mita we might see you soon ;) lol

djfilthmonger
06-09-2009, 01:17 PM
i think its safe to say, hard techno is back, Danny, Filthmonger and Colum will all agree, the loft is going to be gobsmacked then grenade'd. best night i have had in a long time, Mita we might see you soon ;) lol

ha ha sum nite skin. in work throwing whips at the mo. no sleep ah !!! durty stuff ha ha

DannyBlack
06-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Man, that was the best night I had in ages lads. It's a huge step in the right direction. This means that we might be able to start bringing over DJs and not have to worry about getting the numbers to cover the costs.

Huge respect.

djfilthmonger
06-09-2009, 02:36 PM
hows work danny?

DannyBlack
06-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Bad man. I was over an hour late. Official meeting with HR now. But it was f*cking worth it.

djfilthmonger
06-09-2009, 04:40 PM
ha ha nasty, i sessioned and drank all nite long and just went in at 10.00. starting to get tired now . im sprawled accross 2 chairs getting kip tho :lol:

Luke_C
07-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Bad man. I was over an hour late. Official meeting with HR now. But it was f*cking worth it.

Baby steps mate!

djfilthmonger
07-09-2009, 02:40 PM
nice interview by the way. i just got around to register there now. it would be clas s to see the concrete boys in Ireland

Luke_C
07-09-2009, 05:16 PM
nice interview by the way. i just got around to register there now. it would be clas s to see the concrete boys in Ireland

Yes it would! :) When our economy is back to a stable status and the scene is back buzzing again i wil be recommending to every promoter i know to get them!
Judging by sat night its not far off! :)

DannyBlack
07-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah I might just have to get the the ladz across for a Grenade, but I'm going to need to partner up- due to funding. But yeah, what a laugh that would be.

Luke_C
07-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Yeah I might just have to get the the ladz across for a Grenade, but I'm going to need to partner up- due to funding. But yeah, what a laugh that would be.

Na don't invest bro, save, run few gigs 8€ on the door, 5 before 11 etc, put every cent into a kitty to get an artist over with no repercussions of possible losses. That what i think anyway!

Luke_C
09-09-2009, 02:31 PM
Confirmed an Interview with Bas Mooy for the next issue, Lined up for future issues are, Dj Cristiao, Ortin Cam, Clean up Bros and more contact me @ lukecreed@gobsmackedrecords.com if you are a dj and would like me to feature anything.

djfilthmonger
10-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Confirmed an Interview with Bas Mooy for the next issue, Lined up for future issues are, Dj Cristiao, Ortin Cam, Clean up Bros and more contact me @ lukecreed@gobsmackedrecords.com if you are a dj and would like me to feature anything.

safe sides

278d7e64a374de26f==