PDA

View Full Version : DJ Persohna interview & hardtechno DJ mix 2download

dataBlender
05-09-2009, 01:36 AM
Hey guys we are glad to represent Datablender DJ and member with fresh interview and DJ set.

http://radio.datablender.net/Persohna/

Artist: Persohna
Genre: Hardtechno
Published: 04.09.2009
Format: MP3 / 192 kbps
Duration: 61:32 mins
Size: 99.08 MB

---
+ Interview
---

What do you think about the new tendencies in the electronic music such as electro and minimal?
Back in a days minimal was different, it's becoming more commercial now. I do like some of Andy Vaz production. Thats just a different culture with a different listeners. I don't mind.
When and how did you become involved with underground scene?
I was born in Lithuania, that's were everything begun. In 2000 by the age of 15 I came to one of my first rave parties, variation of non commercial music got me in to it, especially detroit techno by that time.

How did you come up to hard techno music then?
It's just developed through the time, inspired by detroit techno I discovered hardtechno. Insdustrial Strenght Records was sort of introduction for me back in 2001-2002.

What do you listen to when you are not spinning?
That's realy depends on my mood. It can be from IDM to harsh noise. Not such a big fan of instrumental music compositions.

How do you choose the tracks you'd program a night at a club, illegal rave, radio or a festival?
In a illegal rave you can be sure you will experience only hardtechno. Club wise it depends who is organising it. Festival would give me more freedom in a set.

What could you tell us about London underground scene?
In my experience it's realy different from what's happening in a clubs. London squat culture is realy mainstream in underground scene. Many independent soundsystems are involved in it. Various non-commercial music raves can be found weekly in London, which is good I think. Always pleasure to play in one of them.

How did you get involved with Datablender Records and which positions are you holding?
2005 - 2006 I met Raimond Kozlovskij - the founder of Datablender in one of the parties he organised, his view about hardtechno culture was similar to mine, so I got more involved and started to play for Datablender Soundsystem. At 2008 first record was born and Raimond aka Noizbar offered me A&R (Artists and Repertoire) position which I have accepted.

Vinyl or Digital?
Vinyl definitely!

Name some of your favorite producers in the scene?
Leo Laker and Tomash Gee were always inspiration for me. I like most of Lexis and Jeroen Liebregts production too. Well it's realy many of them good at something these days.

What would you say for listeners?
Keep rocking!

278d7e64a374de26f==