PDA

View Full Version : we're gonna win the league

weekender_veteran
12-09-2009, 09:35 PM
I recon once when we beat manyoo next week, people will really start to pay attention.
We're gonna win the league, and now they're gonna believe us!

djfase
13-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Hahahahaahahahahahah

No chance

Burningherb
13-09-2009, 11:37 AM
nah i cant see it

dont have a big enough squad

league will end up goin between man u and chelski imo

Spacehopper
13-09-2009, 08:55 PM
yep, i wouldnt go as far as saying city will win the league but I reckon they'll be pushing the top four for sure....

as for adebayor yesterday....what a dick, needs banning for a few games at least!!!

Numeric
14-09-2009, 09:28 AM
as for adebayor yesterday....what a dick, needs banning for a few games at least!!!

agreed, what a total cunt

as for city :lol:

united halted arsenal's early season march, and we've just brought spurs crashing back down to earth too, city will be next :)

weekender_veteran
14-09-2009, 03:36 PM
banned for what????
that stamp was cowardly, so should get suspended for that.
Now way however, should he be repremanded for his celebration....... The Arsenal fans were already quite 'rowdy' to say the least, even before he scored. Their reaction should be looked at. Are they not responsible for thier own actions?
The abuse the lad has suffered at the hands of the gooners has been well documented. Why cant he celebrate in front of their fans? I think anyone in the same situation would want to 'stick one up' the same fans that terrorised you for so long..he is playing at home... he didnt gesture towards their fans in any way.. Will there now be a 'designated celebration area' so as not to offend anyone?

WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE!!! :tongue: by a country mile!!!! :yup:

Numeric
14-09-2009, 04:18 PM
i don't think anyone really cares about the goal celebration

it's the stamping on a fellow professionals face that is out of order

adebayor has always been a cunt though, as soon as city lose a couple of games and he doesn't fancy it anymore you'll see his true colours

weekender_veteran
14-09-2009, 04:46 PM
as soon as city lose a couple of games
Never gonna happen. We're gonna win the league undefeated!!:smile:

I agree about the stamp, was a horrible thing to do (thats assuming he meant to do it)

Insomnia
14-09-2009, 06:25 PM
the same fans that terrorised you for so long...

Weekender dont make me laugh pal.

What he got it a little tight from the Arsenal fans cos he didn't score often enough and got paid over the top!

Oh my heart bleeds for him so it does! :lol:

Spacehopper
14-09-2009, 06:43 PM
He should get banned for both the stamp and the celebration. He did more sprinting to celebrate that goal than he did for Arsenal all of last season. He's gonna get abused at the Emirates.

DarkYoung
14-09-2009, 07:03 PM
He did more sprinting to celebrate that goal than he did for Arsenal all of last season.
:lol:

djfase
14-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Saying that the arsenal fans are dirty bastards.

When i went to emirates v fulham they were spitting at us and chucking beer. We were on bottom tier with them above us.

And yes he should get banned for near on inciting a riot.

Numeric
15-09-2009, 09:15 AM
He did more sprinting to celebrate that goal than he did for Arsenal all of last season.

:lol:

i hope he gets banned and misses the derby this weekend

A.P.
16-09-2009, 12:27 AM
City Will Not Win The League.

Man Utd or Chelsea will.

weekender_veteran
16-09-2009, 05:47 AM
Man Utd or Chelsea will.
Who????
never heard of em!!!!

Numeric
21-09-2009, 09:54 AM
where you at weekender? still think you're gonna win the league? :lol:

weekender_veteran
21-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Yes!! we can still win it! :tongue:
We wern't embarressed yesterday, infact we were unlucky not to have taken a point from the game. We scored 3 goals at old trafford (not many teams will do that this season) and we did it with a depleated forward line. we have played two of the (so called) top four so far this season and we have scored 7 goals against them......Once the defence gel, i think we will have one hell of a team, good enough of challenging for the title.:smile:

DarkYoung
21-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Yes!! we can still win it! :tongue:
We wern't embarressed yesterday, infact we were unlucky not to have taken a point from the game. We scored 3 goals at old trafford (not many teams will do that this season) and we did it with a depleated forward line. we have played two of the (so called) top four so far this season and we have scored 7 goals against them......Once the defence gel, i think we will have one hell of a team, good enough of challenging for the title.:smile:

Bellamy is a proper idiot.

Man City will win nothing with him in the team.

weekender_veteran
21-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Bellamy is a proper idiot.

Man City will win nothing with him in the team.

Why?

Burningherb
21-09-2009, 11:12 PM
nah they played their first game against the proper contenders for the league, the other bein chelski, and for most of the 2nd half they were played of the park

think they mite be able to break in the top 4 at a push

weekender_veteran
11-06-2012, 01:19 AM
I told you we'd win it :-)

278d7e64a374de26f==