PDA

View Full Version : nitzer ebb - murderous - phil kieran mix (positive thread)

duncandisorderly
27-01-2004, 01:41 PM
you know what! this track is f!'king wicked and i f!?king love it.

pounding hard but still retaining the funk like only phil kieran can when he is on top form. :clap: bravo.

Stuart
27-01-2004, 02:30 PM
Yeah so do I!

And you better have that copy for me this week ;)

ampassasinbirmingham
27-01-2004, 07:39 PM
you know what! this track is f!'king wicked and i f!?king love it.

pounding hard but still retaining the funk like only phil kieran can when he is on top form. :clap: bravo.

its nitzer ebb that makes the track not phil keiran. Nitzer ebb are the bad asses. the flips nice too. could do with some ebb stylee shouting. I am getting a little miffed with the current trend of nitzer ebb/caberet voltaire remixes. Its all getting a little CLICHE

tioneb
27-01-2004, 08:09 PM
agreed .. nitzer ebb did some really nice tune ... i guess that a repress with betetr mastering and playable bpm would do the trick ....

instead we have remixes , to me they are also really good (except the lfo one to me) but the fixmer one still makes me crazy

ampassasinbirmingham
27-01-2004, 09:36 PM
agreed .. nitzer ebb did some really nice tune ... i guess that a repress with betetr mastering and playable bpm would do the trick ....

instead we have remixes , to me they are also really good (except the lfo one to me) but the fixmer one still makes me crazy

fixmer one is defo top notch

Sunil
27-01-2004, 09:40 PM

Heckmann's is my fave..

ampassasinbirmingham
27-01-2004, 10:33 PM

Heckmann's is my fave..

ah shit. forgot bout his and may's are sublime. Bass< Bass< Bass< Bass, Noise, Noise , Noise, Noise, thud thud thud thud :lol: :lol:

duncandisorderly
02-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Yeah so do I!

it is here. waiting for you.

p.s. i didnt mean to say the original wasnt any good billy. just that the phil kieran mix is wicked and that he is a fantastic remixer.

Stuart
02-02-2004, 11:54 AM
Yeah so do I!

it is here. waiting for you.

p.s. i didnt mean to say the original wasnt any good billy. just that the phil kieran mix is wicked and that he is a fantastic remixer.

Cheers Duncan picked it up :lol:
Been playing it all weekend. ;)

slavestudios
02-02-2004, 12:47 PM
can ppl not jus do a nu trak ? must we sift thru remixes, represse & re-issues every foookin week in a vain attempt to find...

A NEW RECORD :rambo:

sorry, thats been a long time comin. i mean, jus look what those scumbags at Prime done to 'Amphetamine'

HOW DARE THEY :evil:

Phils a hell of a nice guy who worked very hard for a long time on the Belfast scene. i wouldnt say i'm a huge fan of his sound (theough The Bomb is lethal) but he deserves all the sucess he gets...

and he still owes me poster money :lol:

el_satan666
02-02-2004, 10:20 PM
I got Terrence Fixmer & McCarthy (yer man from Nitzer' ). Not a remix, a proper collaboration. Check out Fixmer's bio, he talks about growing up with Nitzer and always wanting to do something with them, and then he gets the chance. Sounds like a Disney film in the making!

Oh yeah, and pretty savage track aswell!

278d7e64a374de26f==