PDA

View Full Version : Always Fridays presents CLR @ The Egg, London feat. Chris Liebing 5hr (18/09)

danny_roberts
17-09-2009, 08:59 PM
The second label party will be With Chris Liebing (CLR recordings), playing alongside Brian Sanhaji (live), Perc, Nick AC, Tommy Four Seven and Emerson.

Chris Liebing is a Techno pioneer, dj, producer, radio host and the driving force behind CLR. He has been one of the first djs who fully embraced the digital age of music. Since then he has never stopped working on his dj and production setup and has finally reached a point of complete satisfaction with his technical and artistic possibilities. After almost 20 years of worldwide djing and 10 successful years of CLR, he wants to celebrate with his friends and fans by offering them an unpredictable and unique event.

Chris says:

“I have chosen Tommy Four Seven, Nick AC, DJ Emerson, Perc and Brian Sanhaji for our CLR showcase, because each of them are great Artists in their own way, representing the various styles of Music and Performance that I intend to combine under the CLR roof. Also because they are fun people to be around and party with:)... I don't really have a plan myself when it comes to playing long sets, the longer the sets, the smaller the plan. That is the beauty of it. My actual setup with all my equipment allows me to basically move into any direction that I wish, it could end up being a 5h straight up techno set, it could also cover a wider range of electronic music. It all depends on the vibe of the people and my personal state of mind. So let’s find out and have a lot fun doing it. that is basically the way to go...“

So if you have any chance to be at the Egg in London on the 18th of September, and you feel like experiencing something musically as well as visually fresh and versatile in a very unusual location, now you know where to go. The Always Fridays team and the CLR team are looking forward to celebrate this showcase with you.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k84/nice_guy_danny/AF_CLR_front.jpg

278d7e64a374de26f==