PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP! 1999 acid techno track ID's...

Si the Sigh
27-01-2004, 07:58 PM
I need some help in finding 3 tunes from a set by DJ Ramos with MC Ribbz at Hardcore Heaven: Space 1999 (recorded on 20th February 1999). The tunes im after are from the A-side of the tape. Not 100% sure what the first tune is, but the 2nd track in is 303 Power on Smitten. The 3rd track I need to ID. It has a female vocal that sounds like shes saying "crazy" or "take it" and the tune has a fighter jet / race car style sound. The track is complete & utter 303 based as well. The tune after it I am also after. It has a male vocal sample saying "work this" and again is choc full of 303 madness. The tune after that I am also after. Long intro & with male vocal saying "underground". Track hammers along and goes into a break down when the "underground" vocal is followed by another male vocal saying something like "no fear, no lies" and it all kicks off with a mad 303. Sorry the discriptions are so shit, but I am hoping someone might have the tape & be able to ID them from there! :lol:

jonnyspeed
27-01-2004, 08:46 PM
dunno but fighter jet / race car style sound might be Return to Santa Pod but I'm thinking that was probably later than 1999.

You gonna have to post mp3 samples :)

dirty_bass
27-01-2004, 09:12 PM
Ok the tune with "underground" and "no mirror no line"
Is the one and only Underground Sound release called "Underground Sound/No mirror no line", by geezer and DJ Gordie of underground sound.
It was a limited pressing so may be a little difficult to get.

As for the others, I`ll go through my acid techno collection and see if I can ID em for ya.

P.S
Should be seeing lawrie this week, so will found out about T.Slut vinyl for ya.

Si the Sigh
27-01-2004, 09:40 PM
dunno but fighter jet / race car style sound might be Return to Santa Pod but I'm thinking that was probably later than 1999.

You gonna have to post mp3 samples :)

Nah, it aint anything Santa Pod related mate. Trust me! Shes a fu*king acid monster though! ;)

Si the Sigh
27-01-2004, 09:42 PM
Ok the tune with "underground" and "no mirror no line"
Is the one and only Underground Sound release called "Underground Sound/No mirror no line", by geezer and DJ Gordie of underground sound.
It was a limited pressing so may be a little difficult to get.

As for the others, I`ll go through my acid techno collection and see if I can ID em for ya.

P.S
Should be seeing lawrie this week, so will found out about T.Slut vinyl for ya.

Nice one mate! That "No mirror, No line" was on Organgrinder as well, I swear :eh: Is it the same tune? :?:

Si the Sigh
27-01-2004, 09:55 PM
...I am gagging for these 3 tunes by the way & I would be quite happy to ring you & play the tunes down the phone if that helps? PM me your number or something. I'll be fu*ked if I know how to upload sounds & samples and all that from a tape to my PC! :lol: Cheers for your help so far though guys! ;)

jonnyspeed
27-01-2004, 10:36 PM
tape out to audio in using soundforce. crop 20 second sample save as mp3 at 32kb, high quality (use a .doc ending if the host you pick does like mp3s). sign up for some free space on http://www.freewebspace.net/. upload the files. post the links

dirty_bass
28-01-2004, 01:28 AM
Yep it was underground sound on organgrinder

Si the Sigh
28-01-2004, 07:39 AM
tape out to audio in using soundforce. crop 20 second sample save as mp3 at 32kb, high quality (use a .doc ending if the host you pick does like mp3s). sign up for some free space on http://www.freewebspace.net/. upload the files. post the links

erm...i'll give it a go! :crackup:

Si the Sigh
28-01-2004, 12:46 PM
No luck with getting samples up here. :cry:

278d7e64a374de26f==