PDA

View Full Version : Dave Clarke - Electro Boogie 3

Sunil
23-09-2009, 10:21 PM
This should be of interest to anyone into electro or who is a fan of the first two comps:

http://weblogs.vpro.nl/whitenoise/

Electro Boogie 3 Uncovered

Some of you may be aware of The Electro Boogie series on !k7. Well to cut a long story short the series was my idea (hence it being named after my X-Mix also on !k7), but for whatever reason I only did two releases (Electro Boogie 2)with Aux 88 and Depth Charge (both artists that I respect heavily) supplying some mixes.

Next week on 3fm it is 90's request week and I thought as I have just found a "Working" copy* on cd which was recorded in October 1998 that it would be a good idea to in fact include it almost in it's complete duration. This will be the first time this mix will have ever been heard outside and even though it is a working copy I thought why not? It includes "Apple Mac Victoria" naming the tracks for me to help with reference.

I am still trying to locate the 2nd cd, as I was planning a double release.

Dave Clarke.

*Working copy means a rough mix to give an idea of a finished product. The mix was not perfected and was only a reference. It was recently found alongside a few other "lost" mixes.
Please be aware that this was recorded in the late 90's and the audio quality reflects that.

DVNT
24-09-2009, 12:22 AM
F_cking sweeeet.

drift9
24-09-2009, 04:42 PM
excellent. loved 1 and 2 back in the day. classics IMO.

The_Laughing_Man
24-09-2009, 05:31 PM
bah, thought there would be a download link or summit.
booooo

teknonotice
26-09-2009, 01:25 PM
^^^^ point made!!

moaning old man

The_Laughing_Man
26-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Grumpy middle aged man actually

Your point?

278d7e64a374de26f==