JAMES RUSKIN
ADE FENTON
CHRIS FINKE

ROOM TWO : DRUM & BASS BROKEN MINDS

RANDALL - RASCAL & KLONE - RATTY - SHAOLIN - FALLOUT

ROOM THREE : BEAT BREAKIN ELECTRO HOUSE HIP HOP

BROTHERS BUD MO & OPPA
MARK BISHOP ROB SIMONS

Venue transformation decor and installation courtesy of Tranceorbital and The Scientists in Space

TICKETS £ 13.50 NO DRESS CODE

INFO 01905 729993 VENUE 0121 2461010
CREDIT CARD BOOKINGS O115 912 9000
TICKETMASTER: 0870 902 0001 www.ticketmaster.co.uk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

jock
28-01-2004, 08:00 AM
nice line-up, apart from Liebing who I am sticking well clear of, since he started banging about with Picotto, playing boring music at Hard House clubs!!! :roll:

Shame though, would love to see Ruskin and Young, just dont know why they have Liebing on in the middle!!

slimboy
28-01-2004, 01:01 PM
:wtf:

Claude Young, Ruskin & 65D Mavericks!! :)

djbuzzbe
28-01-2004, 01:12 PM
lookin forward to seeing ruskin played an absolute stormer at the jam before dark fcked up techno :evil:

slimboy
28-01-2004, 01:54 PM
The best night I've been to in Brum in recent times was the HOG last year with Ruskin & The 65D Mavericks and the couple of times I've seen Claude Young before at the Jam he's been awesome!

Looks like this should be a blinder!

eyes without a face
28-01-2004, 03:45 PM
this will be a cracking night indeed.

cant wait!

Esox Lucius
28-01-2004, 08:17 PM
"nice line-up, apart from Liebing who I am sticking well clear of, since he started banging about with Picotto, playing boring music at Hard House clubs!!! "

Quite funny that comment jock, what with you being one of picotto's biggest fans no more than 12 months ago :lol: ;)

buster
28-01-2004, 09:12 PM
:wtf:

Claude Young, Ruskin & 65D Mavericks!! :)

Let me know what 65d are like as I'm off to see them at The Darkside in Leeds the week after.

Cbean
28-01-2004, 09:29 PM
nice line-up, apart from Liebing who I am sticking well clear of, since he started banging about with Picotto, playing boring music at Hard House clubs!!! :roll:

Shame though, would love to see Ruskin and Young, just dont know why they have Liebing on in the middle!!

for a guy who hung around on picottos forums for so long i would say you are an up yourself purist :nono:

if liebing hadnt been touring with him you be loving him to the max

buster
28-01-2004, 09:34 PM
I can't get excited about Liebing these days. The last time I saw him, there was nothing to his set that kept me interested. Not really surprised he's playing at hard house nights but then again, so are Ignition Technician. :eh:

Cbean
28-01-2004, 09:40 PM
i went see liebing at the orbit in 2002 and he was V good however not seen him since

jock
28-01-2004, 10:02 PM
"nice line-up, apart from Liebing who I am sticking well clear of, since he started banging about with Picotto, playing boring music at Hard House clubs!!! "

Quite funny that comment jock, what with you being one of picotto's biggest fans no more than 12 months ago :lol: ;)

aye that was in 2002 mate, nothing i heard or saw in 2003 impressed me one little bit and I have not been on their board since the last, astoundingly bad Meganite!!!!!

and as for not liking Liebing, I saw him that night at the orbit as well mate, and he was class. But at awakenings and ILT last year he was so boring, and some of the tunes he has been playing recently are laughable, namely the picotto tunes that have been released recently!!!

Its not purism, its just liking something a bit more inspiring.

Esox Lucius
29-01-2004, 02:23 PM
was only joking jock lad, fair play mate ;)

daviec
29-01-2004, 09:10 PM
That looks worth a drive down to Birmingham for. Now I know how to get to the Sanctuary nae probs I could boot it down the motorway in a few hours and be back in time for a (late ;) ) breakfast next day.

Would I be fit for breakfast though? :lol:

Still haven't had the chance to hear Leibing so I rekcon I'd be up for that... and the rest of the line-up looks pretty tasty as well.

Need to see if I can fill a car for that.

Esox Lucius
29-01-2004, 09:22 PM
That looks worth a drive down to Birmingham for. Now I know how to get to the Sanctuary nae probs I could boot it down the motorway in a few hours and be back in time for a (late ;) ) breakfast next day.

Still haven't had the chance to hear Leibing so I rekcon I'd be up for that... and the rest of the line-up looks pretty tasty as well.

Need to see if I can fill a car for that.

haha I was just thinking the same mate :lol:

jake
30-01-2004, 12:13 AM
id drive from la for that if it was possible :lol:

djfurness
30-01-2004, 06:47 PM
im there!
nice!!
i like chris liebing actually.....made some good tunes in his time...
should be a stormer this!

TechnoLaydee
03-02-2004, 03:25 PM
Ive never seen Liebing either but im really looking forward to it. From the stuff that ive heard of his i cant fault him really, he just bangs out techno which is what i want, but then ive not seen him of recent..

Either way the jam is always an excellent night no matter who is on

:dance:

subsonic
03-02-2004, 03:27 PM
i love jam my fav is blueberry :love: :love: :love: :love:

only joking i loved it at the q club :love: :love: :love: :love:

TechnoLaydee
03-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Shame its not back there.. Anyone know whats going on with the que club?

DJ Weiss
03-02-2004, 05:32 PM
Shame its not back there.. Anyone know whats going on with the que club?

its lost its leicence due to poor electrics... there a proper health hazzard, and its not worth trying to get it sorted cause its going to be converted into a block of luxuary flats in a few years...

TechnoLaydee
03-02-2004, 06:04 PM
Gutted! got loads of great memorys from that place!

eyes without a face
03-02-2004, 08:56 PM
ive been to about 20 atomic jams at the Q club, a simply stunning place that really did change my life! never experienced anything like my first Atomic Jam in there about 4 years ago

the sanctuary is a good replacement as its basically a scaled down q club, but its not quite the same

TechnoLaydee
03-02-2004, 09:37 PM
ive been to about 20 atomic jams at the Q club, a simply stunning place that really did change my life! never experienced anything like my first Atomic Jam in there about 4 years ago

the sanctuary is a good replacement as its basically a scaled down q club, but its not quite the same

Are you off the tribal board? Im sugarfairy off there

slimboy
04-02-2004, 01:21 PM
I attended almost every Jam at the Que club since it started and to be honest I think it was about time the Jam moved on.

The last couple of years tarnished the great memories I have of when the Que was full and rocking circa 96/97.

The Jam needs to stand on it's own two feet as a techno night rather than be reliant on the draw of the Que to pull people in. Personally I reckon the Jam's gonna benefit in the long term from a smaller venue that will almost always sell out.

lozkin
07-02-2004, 12:18 AM
billy, why dont you tell these peeps why the q has really closed rather than let rumours go flying on?

Electrics!

Ive never heard that one b4

fitipaldi
07-02-2004, 02:46 PM

same as! went to everyone since may 2001 (bar one when i was on the other side of the planet). The first was a defining moment in my life! :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==